Author Topic: Nicest Clans  (Read 9401 times)

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
Re: Nicest Clans
« Reply #120 on: December 09, 2013, 07:20:27 pm »
Clockwork clan nicest clan
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #121 on: December 09, 2013, 08:08:03 pm »
+3
FIDLGB

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #122 on: December 09, 2013, 08:14:10 pm »
FIDLGB

I agree -Bronto dudes a dick and maybe Acre besides me!

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #123 on: December 09, 2013, 08:24:27 pm »
+3
Definitely the eWarriors. (Frisia) I mean, where else do you get a friendly, close group of male players as passionate and loving as people like Sandersson and Daruvian.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 09, 2013, 08:49:33 pm »
+5
I agree -Bronto dudes a dick and maybe Acre besides me!

LOL; I don't even know who you are! I'm also pretty sure I've never talked to you or hung out with you in teamspeak so...your opinion is based on what exactly?

EDIT: oh wait you were the guy getting all bent out of shape on someone in battle and I told you to quit acting like a child. I remember now, glad that made you hate me.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 08:53:11 pm by Brontosauce »

Offline Fredom

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
  • Coming from a life of crime.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Fredom ; FredomNumbaNine
  • IRC nick: Steam name: Fredom[NumbaNine]
« Reply #125 on: December 09, 2013, 08:58:54 pm »
Indeed Templars, Guards ( really helpful )  and ehhhm...  Merc's maybe
Fredom, are you British? -> You got an American accent!- Merc_Sjarken

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #126 on: December 10, 2013, 12:43:54 am »
+1
Initially coming into this game I would have told you the entire lot was a bunch of deranged deep internet dwelling crazies. Now I see that I was right and I will tell you so.

JK this community comes off a bit rough at first. But I really enjoy the majority of the community. Obviously there are a few bad apples nutjobs and fucktards here and there but overall not bad. I definitely try to do my best to keep my faction friendly and respectful as much as is possible in a machiavellian power politics, medieval warfare, and trading game.

The nicest factions that I have had the pleasure of interacting with in my opinion are:

-FCC (Obviously it must be hard to see these guys as nice from an enemy perspective... But working inside this group was a great experience and I must say the FCC has plenty of awesome members.)
-SKoT (I've had nothing but pleasant interactions with these guys.)
-Astralis (Very active group on na 1 and no trolls come to mind)
-Occitan/Chevalier (Another large group that I don't see trolling/being negative)

I think the community could use more positive attitudes/behaviour. It definitely drives new players away when their questions are met with the usual sarcasm/disgust. I try to help the newbies out as much as possible and also welcome new players whenever I notice a particularly pitiful peasant.

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #127 on: December 10, 2013, 12:55:35 am »
+2
FIDLGB by far. I can't think of a single member of that clan that has said anything mean to anyone ever. I remember when Bronto was a noob and I used to kill him easy with my str crutch build in Siege, and he was still nice when I killed him like 5 times in a row, and he's been just as nice ever since.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 10, 2013, 01:22:43 am »
LOL; I don't even know who you are! I'm also pretty sure I've never talked to you or hung out with you in teamspeak so...your opinion is based on what exactly?

EDIT: oh wait you were the guy getting all bent out of shape on someone in battle and I told you to quit acting like a child. I remember now, glad that made you hate me.

Your some random who freaked out like a psycho off his meds on me for no reason in NA1 once lol so yea i dont really like you but the rest of your clan seems okay. Only time ive ever seen you play too so nice meeting ya bud. Anyway i was just saying i like your clan and think they are friendly besides you so  :D
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 01:27:25 am by Novamere »

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 10, 2013, 02:17:05 am »
Your some random who freaked out like a psycho off his meds on me for no reason in NA1 once lol so yea i dont really like you but the rest of your clan seems okay. Only time ive ever seen you play too so nice meeting ya bud. Anyway i was just saying i like your clan and think they are friendly besides you so  :D

I've played this mod for three years. You calling me a dick then trying to be my buddy doesn't look that great in my eyes. Also, to reiterate my original point I put you in your place because you were verbally bullying some guy who wasn't sticking up for himself so I stuck up for him. We have a small community as it is and belittling someone in game because they got in your way or messed up your KDR just isn't cool man. If that's how you're going to treat people I'm going to tell you about it.

Offline bilwit

• Agent provocateur
  • Count
  • Renown: 275
  • Infamy: 181
  • The toast is anarchy!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Billy_Whitmore, Andre_Whitmore, Gideon_Stargrave
« Reply #130 on: December 10, 2013, 02:58:05 am »
+1
Murder Boner + Ruff Ryders :oops:

Most of us are currently living off relatives, friends, parttime-jobs or savings, to be able to work as much and cheaply as possible.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #131 on: December 10, 2013, 03:20:11 am »
+3
I've played this mod for three years. You calling me a dick then trying to be my buddy doesn't look that great in my eyes. Also, to reiterate my original point I put you in your place because you were verbally bullying some guy who wasn't sticking up for himself so I stuck up for him. We have a small community as it is and belittling someone in game because they got in your way or messed up your KDR just isn't cool man. If that's how you're going to treat people I'm going to tell you about it.

Bronto is the embodiment of Walter whether he likes it or not.

And thank you all for the kind words about our clan/family.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 10, 2013, 03:48:26 am »

no point to feed the troll  :D

Rhalzo i like you and your clan and most others and i say acre and FIDLGB are 2 of the nicest NA clans but i think Bronto needs to stop being a bitch and trolling in a thread that does not need to be thrown off topic by his crys and banter.

Offline oohillac

• Marshall
  • Renown: 724
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player
  • boys don't cry
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 10, 2013, 04:11:13 am »
blackcompany most friendly company

seriously, come to our TS. 

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #134 on: December 10, 2013, 04:18:22 am »
+4
no point to feed the troll  :D

Rhalzo i like you and your clan and most others and i say acre and FIDLGB are 2 of the nicest NA clans but i think Bronto needs to stop being a bitch and trolling in a thread that does not need to be thrown off topic by his crys and banter.

Thank you. But I'm not Bronto's mother. The only thing that can stop him is a mute, which he happens to get semi-frequently. He's a blunt person and you can either love or hate him for it. If you're a decent person, he'll be fine with you. If you do shitty things he'll call you on them. It's how he is and being as he's older than I am, who am I to tell him what to do?

But I do agree that we are off topic and should stop the bickering in a thread that has good intentions. Back on topic:

The Ravens have been nice in all of my dealings with them. Same with Frisia. CHAOS has been our best buds for awhile so they're nice in my book. If I were to keep listing clans, I would probably end up listing everyone. I don't really have any bad taste in my mouth about any clan out there right now. Even though we have fought them before, I even think the FCC are nice folk. Any time I have a Strategus question that I can't figure out, I'll ask Kesh on Steam.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.