Poll

Who Wins?

Lehsma
151 (60.9%)
Ras ''The Mad Cuz Bad Samurai'' Frenzy
97 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 247

Voting closed: November 26, 2013, 01:13:17 pm

Author Topic: The 1.000.000 Gold Duel Leshma vs Ras ''The mad cause Bad Samurai'' Frenzy  (Read 25857 times)

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
Re: The 1.000.000 Gold Duel Leshma vs Ras ''The mad cause Bad Samurai'' Frenzy
« Reply #300 on: November 26, 2013, 10:24:14 am »
No.

--------------------------------------------------------
Ad hominem fallacy quick chart
NOT AD HOMINEM
- You're wrong
- You're stupid
- You're stupid because you're wrong
AD HOMINEM
- You're wrong because you're stupid

It is a logical fallacy. It doesn't apply when someone is just mean to you. It has to do with logic.
The chart always comes in handy: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
But it can also be applied in the way from the second paragraph tho, thats mainly what i meant
From the example i was refering to in this thread: Spoiled kid you did something in the past bla bla your argument is invalid. So basicaly not judging the merit of the argument itself but attacking the character of the speaker in an attempt to discredit the argument
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 10:38:05 am by Umbra »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 26, 2013, 10:26:11 am »
+5

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 26, 2013, 11:31:10 am »
+1
The chart always comes in handy: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
But it can also be applied in the way from the second paragraph tho, thats mainly what i meant
From the example i was refering to in this thread: Spoiled kid you did something in the past bla bla your argument is invalid. So basicaly not judging the merit of the argument itself but attacking the character of the speaker in an attempt to discredit the argument
Again, it has to do with logic. In conversations that do not have anything to do with logic, it is not applicable. Like the conversation you were having with Leshma.

Ad hominem:

A makes claim X
There is something objectionable (Z) about A
Therefore X is false

Z has no logical relationship with X, therefore it is a logical fallacy.

The page you linked to is bad, the why is explained here:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Your_Fallacy_Is
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 836
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: November 26, 2013, 11:38:44 am »
This is routine "I look down upon all of you, sinners! Repent" pontificating from that self-righteous cunt, who has no reason whatsoever to feel self-righteous in the first place.

Obviously, I'm a sinner myself. You're the one who won't admit you fucked up. I remember that when you teamkilled your first archer on purpose, you said something like "I'm not sorry and would do it again if chance comes up" (even though that archers is person just like you who did nothing wrong to you personally). Also remember that Paul wasn't pleased with that answer.

Both you and Gnjus feel entitled to this mod for some reason, probably because of the fact that cmp was in Mercs for a short time in the past and that makes you believe you can bother that dude any time you need something. Truth is, that you're getting special treatment around here. Because you're throwing insults all over the place and I don't see admins reacting one bit. When Gnjus was going overboard with insults he was repeatedly muted week after week. And stuff he wrote was benign compared to your usual hate speech you throw around here. If everything you write was directed to me and only me, there would be no problem. But you're complete cunt to everyone whose posting annoys you the slightest bit.

Another thing:

The important thing is that you got to pontificate about how horrible everyone else in the community was for wanting all your stuff, proving once again to your satisfaction how morally superior of a person you are.

This is not true. I made a prank loom giveaway cause I was in trollish mood at that time. Felt bad after that. But I also feel bad when I see people asking for other people's stuff. Just like Tears pointed out once, this is not how it should be. People should earn their looms for themselves. Marketplace fucked that up and allowed massive exploitation of players who don't understand mechanics behind it very well.

I'm not morally superior person, but I do try to roleplay one because this is medieval combat simulator and there is general belief (false belief) that people back then had some moral codex they lived by. That's why I pay my debts, give back stuff I got by mistake, revert trades if asked, don't take others players gold or items. It's my thing and I'm not forcing anyone to follow suit (like I can force anyone to do anything lol). Because of that, I'm a bit judgmental to others who do different but that's part of roleplay. Do you really think I give a fuck about people taking virtual stuff from other people? Virtual stuff we earn here have no value to me, that's why I'm eager to give it away if necessary. I earn it through playing which is fun to me. Certainly wouldn't play in rags if it wasn't fun way to play (for me personally).

You should learn to separate a person and gamer. I'm here just another gamer, another roleplayer, you don't know anything about me because I never allowed you into my personal world. If you're insulting what I represent here as a gamer, that's fine. No harm in that. But please keep civil and don't say shit like, come to Paris dude I'll beat you up bwahaha! That's just idiotic. I'm not coming to Paris, for various personal reasons. And you won't hear them cause they are personal. Stick to the game, please.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 11:55:11 am by Leshma »

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 26, 2013, 11:49:23 am »
+4
lolwat.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: November 26, 2013, 11:50:03 am »
+7
Leshma...

you were supposed to beat ras_frenzy but instead you only added to his retard fuel by losing, so now no words only silence leshman

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #306 on: November 26, 2013, 11:52:29 am »
+3
Lolno. We were more elitist and arrogant at creation than any time after that, and with good reason since literally all the best players were in the clan, which wasn't hard at the time as most people sucked. [...]
I think a lot of dislike nowadays comes from the simple fact that the arrogant part still stuck with you when the latter isn't the case any more :wink:

And maybe you're mistaking hate with respect in early days. I know, I had respect in my early days for the people playing under the 3 axes.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1574
  • Infamy: 1051
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: November 26, 2013, 11:57:42 am »
+1
Leshma...

you were supposed to beat ras_frenzy but instead you only added to his retard fuel by losing, so now no words only silence leshman

That's how you feel, because you weren't there yesterday and you don't even play cRPG anymore (at least I haven't saw you since I came back). If you were, you would appreciate the duel we had, because there was more people there than on EU servers most of the time.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #308 on: November 26, 2013, 12:01:54 pm »
+2
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: November 26, 2013, 12:03:42 pm »
Awesome video, although from my experience, Raz's HP were barely under 70% after those hits.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1641
  • Infamy: 1892
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: November 26, 2013, 12:08:30 pm »
+1
P.S: Just because you gave all your shit to one guy doesn't make all the people you had to fuck over on the marketplace go away, you know.

Took me some time to read your whole post. Part above is particularly interesting. Now, please remind me who and how I scammed on the marketplace and I'll give it back.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: November 26, 2013, 12:12:11 pm »
+3
If you were, you would appreciate the duel we had, because there was more people there than on EU servers most of the time.

The duel itself was cringetastic judging by the video, but people love seeing other players lose large amounts of money. I guess more so if that player is you or ras_frenzy since both of you are special. I'm surprised you didn't figure that out yourself and wrote a long moralizing post on how "bad" our community is that it likes to watch people lose money.  I do respect that it brought the community together though.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #312 on: November 26, 2013, 12:16:34 pm »
+3
Both you and Gnjus feel entitled to this mod for some reason, probably because of the fact that cmp was in Mercs for a short time in the past and that makes you believe you can bother that dude any time you need something.

Sorry for my language but if you just knew how wrong and stupid this line actually is you'd throw yourself off a window and if you, by any chance, live in a basement you'd walk up the stairs and throw yourself back down, with head first.
Both Oby and I could write essays on how retarded this shit it but I'd rather let CMP reply to this if he feels like it, I think it would finally make you shut the fuck up about the history of Mercs and this mod, not that anyone else but you every types walls of text about it and not that anyone else but you cares about it, I'd like him to slam you so hard that you finally realize how dumb you sound. The only one who feels "entitled" about anything around here is you, just read what you write, entitlement & attention whoring screams out from almost every post you make, the only thing worse than that is when you become all slimy and suck up to the devs so hard that the readers monitors become all greasily, mucky & moistly.
You'd also want to check your facts before you start splashing out nonsense next time.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2083
  • Infamy: 208
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: November 26, 2013, 12:17:56 pm »
+2
The duel itself was cringetastic judging by the video, but people love seeing other players lose large amounts of money. I guess more so if that player is you or ras_frenzy since both of you are special. I'm surprised you didn't figure that out yourself and wrote a long moralizing post on how "bad" our community is that it likes to watch people lose money.  I do respect that it brought the community together though.

Falka's giveaway is the reason why I wrote that post. Falka was someone who I liked very much and it hurt me to see his stuff being separated from him. Especially because I know this is not the first time that happening. This has nothing to do with that. And it's not money, it's ingame gold lol

If you want better duel, why don't you do it yourself?

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: November 26, 2013, 12:22:18 pm »
+9
i do forum dueling