Poll

Who Wins?

Lehsma
151 (60.9%)
Ras ''The Mad Cuz Bad Samurai'' Frenzy
97 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 247

Voting closed: November 26, 2013, 01:13:17 pm

Author Topic: The 1.000.000 Gold Duel Leshma vs Ras ''The mad cause Bad Samurai'' Frenzy  (Read 26148 times)

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: The 1.000.000 Gold Duel Leshma vs Ras ''The mad cause Bad Samurai'' Frenzy
« Reply #285 on: November 26, 2013, 01:42:18 am »
Can't, I got a bad case of web aids tonight, barely have internet.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #286 on: November 26, 2013, 01:42:54 am »
Can't, I got a bad case of web aids tonight, barely have internet.
Coward, I demand your sickle be handed over.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1741
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 26, 2013, 02:15:35 am »
+7
Also, I know stuff about Ras, that you people don`t , we had many arguements in Greek.

So what?

Wish I never heard about your real life stuff, because you're much cooler as cRPG character.

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 26, 2013, 02:18:29 am »
+2
You, Olwen and Gnjus contributed by creating clan Mercs, one of the most despised clans in history of this mod. Gratz on that!

Thanks, I'm quite proud about that. I even managed to despise Mercs myself :D Though mostly because I prefer oldmy old friends to newkidz, we were way cooler back in the days

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 525
  • Infamy: 192
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 26, 2013, 03:11:58 am »
+1
Now have the rest. Please make another offer.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #290 on: November 26, 2013, 03:45:12 am »
+3
I challenge anyone to a sickle best out of one, farmer clothing is mandatory. Winner gets the loser's sickle so he can double his harvesting speed next harvesting season.
You gotta be fast then, because:
(click to show/hide)
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 26, 2013, 03:48:16 am »
+1
You gotta be fast then, because:
(click to show/hide)

Pressed reply to teeth's post then saw you had beat me. good job.
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #292 on: November 26, 2013, 04:31:58 am »
+2
You're off the ignore list. Now to answer you.

Yes, I was asking for gold on top of some trades and I still keep doing that. But I never asked for outrageous sums of gold on top like your buddy Blueberry_Muffin and some other people in this community. Most of my looms were funded by me, playing in rags for over 2000 hours and by retiring my alt. Yes, I would take the gold from the loompoints I sold, add some gold and buy cheap looms people were selling. I was just playing marketplace games and was doing that a lot more fair than most of "smartasses" around here. I also was against it at first, and still I am but chadz likes marketplace metagame and who are we do disagree.

Most of those looms and gold are now property of veteran player Apsod, nice Norwegian guy who is playing this mod just as long as you are but was never  part of huge clan which allowed him to have many masterworked items. He gave me back what I asked and that's 6 masterworked items chosen by me, mostly of lower value. Those 6 MWs are only a portion of 15 or so MWs I had and millions of gold (there's still a post somewhere when I gave everything to Aspod, listing all my belongings) I had 8 MWs few days ago, one was gifted to Cooties because I promised I'll do it when he retrieved my char. Now I have 7 MWs, two of those I bought of the marketplace for cheap prices, with gold from loompoint I gained on alt and gold I earned by playing in rags. I also had 820k gold, which I gave to genuinely nice guy Ras_FrenzYYY who likes to troll the likes of you from time to time.

Giving away my old stuff to Apsod, improved his enjoyment of this mod because he don't have to worry about repairs and looms anymore. He's a very skilled veteran player who deserves that. By failing to win in duel against Ras_FrenzYYY (tried really hard, but I'm a bad duelist), I obviously lost a little of value I had but something good happened. I'm happy because of that, believe it or not.

That's my somewhat tiny contribution to some members of this community. You, Olwen and Gnjus contributed by creating clan Mercs, one of the most despised clans in history of this mod. Gratz on that!

The important thing is that you got to pontificate about how horrible everyone else in the community was for wanting all your stuff, proving once again to your satisfaction how morally superior of a person you are. Failing at GTXting the mod (twice, both times obviously creating retarded drama on forum as if anyone gave a shit about you leaving beyond getting some of your "earned" looms and gold) doesn't make you an altruistic person. You can keep pretending you're all honey and sweetness, but anyone even slightly familiar with your bullshit knows that your forum title was "schizo" for a reason. May as well have been bipolar. I suppose you don't remember constantly trolling ingame either, but I'm sure it's just hilarious and well-natured when you do it, not malicious like all the other disgusting plebs that aren't blessed with your amazing conscience and morals.
I like how you pretend you are only NOW starting to insult me, as if you're a long suffering martyr that never said a bad word about anyone. You may maybe want to remember WHY I insult you everytime I have the opportunity? Or did that dissapear down the black hole where every other action that doesn't paint you as an amazingly nice person did? Your hipocrisy is sickening. Like I just randomely decided to harass you one day for no reason. Again, look at your post history you lying sack of shit, since your selective memory is obviously completely unrealiable.

P.S: Just because you gave all your shit to one guy doesn't make all the people you had to fuck over on the marketplace go away, you know. And don't even pretend that marketplace is designed to do anything but that. If it was only about exchanging items, loot and gold for their exact value the prices would be fixed and no one would make ridiculous ammounts of money at it. The only way to make money, just like in RL, is to play the margins, i.e fuck people over. But I'm sure it's different when you did it, the eternal refrain of the hypocrite.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 04:45:47 am by Oberyn »

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #293 on: November 26, 2013, 08:53:37 am »
+3
Thanks, I'm quite proud about that. I even managed to despise Mercs myself :D Though mostly because I prefer oldmy old friends to newkidz, we were way cooler back in the days
Was about to write something similar. I am no expert on Merc-history but iirc the "hate" - if you can even call that - came after Olwen (HERO!) and Gnjus left... not when they were created.

...but I genuinely like Gnjus (and the little I know of Olwen), so I am biased :)

Not so sure about Oberyn. His posts are often quite amusing but the stick up his arse seems immense from time to time :wink:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Tore

• Item Manager
  • Renown: 882
  • Infamy: 329
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 26, 2013, 09:02:29 am »
+3
Ras needs a new custom title!

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 26, 2013, 09:04:51 am »
+1
Does he? I'd say it's still pretty damn accurate.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #296 on: November 26, 2013, 09:15:18 am »
Not so sure about Oberyn. His posts are often quite amusing but the stick up his arse seems immense from time to time :wink:

Oberyn is way too much into politics & psychology, I still haven't figured out what seems to be his problem. On Skype he seemed such a normal lad, talking about games, booze, women & stuff. :twisted:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 26, 2013, 09:15:39 am »
+3
Panos, I believe you're physically superior Greek and probably a little bit more skilled than him (a lot more skilled than me, obviously). But as a person, you're inferior Greek.

He's a superior greek. His bloodline trace back to the legendary Alexander The Great!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #298 on: November 26, 2013, 10:02:46 am »
+2
I am no expert on Merc-history but iirc the "hate" - if you can even call that - came after Olwen (HERO!) and Gnjus left... not when they were created.

Lolno. We were more elitist and arrogant at creation than any time after that, and with good reason since literally all the best players were in the clan, which wasn't hard at the time as most people sucked. Considering the only other clans around were the ninjas and the guards (I think) there also wasn't as much competition. Anyways I guarantee you the hatred for Mercs was strongest then, especially first version of Strat where we squatted on bunch of land at the center of the map. If anything Olwen leaving the clan made us marginally more likeable. Believe it or not I was the calm diplomat, but I gradually started not giving a shit, and now pretty much the only time I bother posting on forums is when something utterly stupid outrages me, such as Leshma thinking his moral judgements of the community and the people in it are worth more than a puff of methane. This is routine "I look down upon all of you, sinners! Repent" pontificating from that self-righteous cunt, who has no reason whatsoever to feel self-righteous in the first place.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 26, 2013, 10:18:32 am »
+3
Name calling in an argument is an ad hominem, its trying to discredit the argument by attacking the person.
No.

--------------------------------------------------------
Ad hominem fallacy quick chart
NOT AD HOMINEM
- You're wrong
- You're stupid
- You're stupid because you're wrong
AD HOMINEM
- You're wrong because you're stupid

It is a logical fallacy. It doesn't apply when someone is just mean to you. It has to do with logic.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.