Poll

Who Wins?

Lehsma
151 (60.9%)
Ras ''The Mad Cuz Bad Samurai'' Frenzy
97 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 247

Voting closed: November 26, 2013, 01:13:17 pm

Author Topic: The 1.000.000 Gold Duel Leshma vs Ras ''The mad cause Bad Samurai'' Frenzy  (Read 26156 times)

Offline Akynos

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 157
  • cRPG Player
  • Is now an agiwhore :*(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Skono, Rollmops
Re: The 1.000.000 Gold Duel Leshma vs Ras ''The mad cause Bad Samurai'' Frenzy
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2013, 08:54:42 pm »
I am fully qualified to be his spiritual trainer.

''follow the way of the spam''

Oops, just blurted out loud the secret technique ! :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Kudos to Kulin_Ban for the video

Offline enigmatic_stranger

• King
  • Renown: 1118
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2013, 08:56:33 pm »
+1
I apply for couch

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1705
  • Infamy: 2916
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2013, 12:45:08 am »
+6
Well the thing is, I wanted to give this a go because I was fairly sure I'll beat Ras_FrenzYYY but not to earn million in gold or to show I'm a better player or whatever (don't give a fuck about duels tbh). I wanted to win and not take million dollar gold just to show some pricks like Byzantium_Teeth what piece of shit person they are for taking gold from people for playing strat battles and on every other given opportunity. I would never take a single gold coin from a player because of something stupid like winning a silly duel. Because I very well know how hard it is to earn gold in this mod and I respect others folks time and effort (I only take extra gold on marketplace because that's a game for itself and no one is forced to play it).

There will be no duel for gold, at least not from my part. If you still want to duel (for fun or to try me out) Ras_FrenzYYY, we can do it at said time. If you win I'll give you one million gold coins. But from your part there's absolutely no pressure.

I also want to apologize to you for being a douchebag. You're not a bad person, fact it we're surrounded by assholes. I feel your pain, living in Greece, having shitty internet and not having a time to perfect blocking skills.

As for you, my "dear" community. You had your fun I guess. But I wish you start acting like nice people for once in your lives and give this guy a break. Although your recent show in Falka's loom giveaway thread have again shown your nasty side, I still have hopes for you.

TL;DR: There will be a duel if Ras wants, idc. He won't pay any gold. I apologize to him for being part of this community, a typical asshole.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2013, 12:50:37 am »
As for you, my "dear" community. You had your fun I guess. But I wish you start acting like nice people for once in your lives and give this guy a break. Although your recent show in Falka's loom giveaway thread have again shown your nasty side, I still have hopes for you.

That wont happen in this community, you would have more luck talking to the CoD community than this one. But i guess you can always try to talk nicely to them, but they probably wont answer nicely.

I have nothing against Raz, i just wanted a good show tbh. Events rarely happen in this mod anymore, so this was a little bit of a fun event.

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2013, 12:51:20 am »
+2
Ha, Leshma is afraid already, she doesn't want to duel for money anymore. Your 100% block isn't working anymore, huh?  :twisted:

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2013, 12:52:09 am »
Ha, Leshma is afraid already, she doesn't want to duel for money anymore. Your 100% block isn't working anymore, huh?  :twisted:

She said she would pay 1 million if she lost? What are u getting at?

If you still want to duel (for fun or to try me out) Ras_FrenzYYY, we can do it at said time. If you win I'll give you one million gold coins. But from your part there's absolutely no pressure.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2013, 12:53:20 am »
Well the thing is, I wanted to give this a go because I was fairly sure I'll beat Ras_FrenzYYY but not to earn million in gold or to show I'm a better player or whatever (don't give a fuck about duels tbh). I wanted to win and not take million dollar gold just to show some pricks like Byzantium_Teeth what piece of shit person they are for taking gold from people for playing strat battles and on every other given opportunity. I would never take a single gold coin from a player because of something stupid like winning a silly duel. Because I very well know how hard it is to earn gold in this mod and I respect others folks time and effort (I only take extra gold on marketplace because that's a game for itself and no one is forced to play it).

There will be no duel for gold, at least not from my part. If you still want to duel (for fun or to try me out) Ras_FrenzYYY, we can do it at said time. If you win I'll give you one million gold coins. But from your part there's absolutely no pressure.

I also want to apologize to you for being a douchebag. You're not a bad person, fact it we're surrounded by assholes. I feel your pain, living in Greece, having shitty internet and not having a time to perfect blocking skills.

TL;DR: There will be a duel if Ras wants, idc. He won't pay any gold. I apologize to him for being part of this community, a typical asshole.

Ras is just a super troll :D he posts about clans paying for auto block every few months etc :P
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2013, 12:55:50 am »
She said she would pay 1 million if she lost? What are u getting at?
Well obviously such an e-honor my old friend as Ras wouldn't take her money if she already said he wouldn't have to pay if he loses. That's what Leshma wants, probably because of being scared of his mighty chambers and manual blocking.

Offline bavvoz

• Earl
  • Renown: 323
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Bavvo
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2013, 01:19:08 am »
+1
Leshma not that it matters but my respect bar for u went straight up. Taking gold from ras for a duel would be so wrong

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2013, 01:52:34 am »
+3

Even now, Greece is the richest country of Balkans, deal with.

We are still the boss, and when Golden Dawn comes to power, you will all once again obey.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2064
  • Infamy: 244
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2013, 01:55:31 am »
+1
Well Greece is having a serious crysis, Serbia is poor for quite a while, you get used to it after some time... part about internet is his issue, not greek issue. Didn't mean to offends Greeks with that sentence.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2013, 03:10:18 am »
+2
Leshma stop pimping and prepare youranusself.
Talking about what you will do if you win and apologizing for it is just as assholic as anyone who mocked Ras Frenzy for his autism.

I'm with the crowd about Best of 1: it sucks, make it at least BoF5. Would gladly come and watch :mrgreen:

Offline Cyber

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cyber
« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2013, 03:13:40 am »
So basically you have a chance to win 1 million gold and risk losing nothing, you would have to be crazy not to accept Ras.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2013, 06:07:52 am »
+16
And Leshma had to go and ruin everything by pretending to be the second fucking coming of christ. Ooooohhh, Leshma still has hope for the community! Some random schizophrenic moron's judgement is just sooo important to all of us, thank you for giving us one more chance to satisfy you massah' Leshma. You really have an inflated sense of your own worth, you fucking hypocrite. You won't take gold "at every opportunity", but screwing over people on the marketplace is "different", because you say so. Apparently Teeth is a "dick", Leshma is an eternally suffering martyr that is so superior to every other person in this community.
I mean, are you literally insane? Do you ever take a gander at your post history when you start pontificating about how fucking awesome and moral a person you are? Is it just very selective memory, trolling, or do you sincerely believe it?

Fuck it, I can't believe I was actually cheering Leshma on to win this thing, but at least his little retarded spiel reminded me why I find him so fucking abhorent in the first place. Razz, I'll be your spiritual and training advisor if you want, you're marginally less annoying than the schizo she-male.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 06:13:44 am by Oberyn »

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2013, 06:14:16 am »
+2
what the hell,  lots of decent guys in this community.  weird to read this kinda criticism from gtx or leshy o0
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!