Poll

Who Wins?

Lehsma
151 (60.9%)
Ras ''The Mad Cuz Bad Samurai'' Frenzy
97 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 247

Voting closed: November 26, 2013, 01:13:17 pm

Author Topic: The 1.000.000 Gold Duel Leshma vs Ras ''The mad cause Bad Samurai'' Frenzy  (Read 25866 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: The 1.000.000 Gold Duel Leshma vs Ras ''The mad cause Bad Samurai'' Frenzy
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2013, 06:17:32 am »
+4
what the hell,  lots of decent guys in this community.  weird to read this kinda criticism from gtx or leshy o0

Considering they're two of the worst people in the community, it is particularly ironic. As the OP shows, being notoriously stupid is a surefire way to get a custom forum title, GTX and Leshma both having had some funny ones imposed on them over the years.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Pentecost

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2013, 06:48:15 am »
+12
Well the thing is, I wanted to give this a go because I was fairly sure I'll beat Ras_FrenzYYY but not to earn million in gold or to show I'm a better player or whatever (don't give a fuck about duels tbh). I wanted to win and not take million dollar gold just to show some pricks like Byzantium_Teeth what piece of shit person they are for taking gold from people for playing strat battles and on every other given opportunity. I would never take a single gold coin from a player because of something stupid like winning a silly duel. Because I very well know how hard it is to earn gold in this mod and I respect others folks time and effort (I only take extra gold on marketplace because that's a game for itself and no one is forced to play it).

There will be no duel for gold, at least not from my part. If you still want to duel (for fun or to try me out) Ras_FrenzYYY, we can do it at said time. If you win I'll give you one million gold coins. But from your part there's absolutely no pressure.

I also want to apologize to you for being a douchebag. You're not a bad person, fact it we're surrounded by assholes. I feel your pain, living in Greece, having shitty internet and not having a time to perfect blocking skills.

As for you, my "dear" community. You had your fun I guess. But I wish you start acting like nice people for once in your lives and give this guy a break. Although your recent show in Falka's loom giveaway thread have again shown your nasty side, I still have hopes for you.

TL;DR: There will be a duel if Ras wants, idc. He won't pay any gold. I apologize to him for being part of this community, a typical asshole.

In your eagerness to apologize for playing the mod, you seem to have forgotten the cause of this whole exercise.

The reason this Ras_FrenzYYY kid is despised by the community at large is not because "omg u guys are all assholes and cyberbullies and should b ashamedd!!1" but because the only thing that surpasses his ineptitude at the game is the size of his mouth. In other words, he brought it wholly upon himself by being a loud, ignorant retard. If he simply played the game quietly and focused on improving like most normal, decent people do, nobody would ridicule him or ostracize him; it is because he pollutes the forums/in-game chat with nonsense while sucking more dicks at Warband combat than a hooker during happy hour that they do.

Also, your railing at Byzantium Teeth for accepting cRPG gold is incredibly misguided. He receives money because people think that his services are worth money. If you want to blame anyone for the practice of paying people to merc for them, blame the autistics who treat Strategus like it's their lives and are willing to spend hundreds of thousands of gold to win a single battle.

Last words: You are not making some kind of principled stand by refusing to fight this clown for loads of money. All you are doing is showing one of the more contemptible and incompetent players of cRPG that he can't be brought to account for running his mouth, as well as letting him persist in the delusion that he isn't completely horrible at the game. If you won't step up and put this fool in his place, then step down and let someone else divest this kid of his money, I say.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2013, 10:29:26 am »
+10

"Mad cuz Bad" Samurai gonna pwn silly Leshma! :D
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 482
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2013, 11:36:39 am »
+7
The reason of the duel.

Quote from: Leshma
Manual blocker my ass. You're one of those players who put their head down, jump and turn around like mad while swinging all the time, hoping that broken hitboxes and swing arc buff from extra PS will help them to score a lucky hit on their opponent who's good manual blocker. Your kind are the reason why STR got nerfed, which is a shame for players like Butan or Vex who can block and chamber very well.

Only thing you deserve is to die in combat every single time because you suck at this game. There should be no shortcuts for baddies, either learn to play a bit or gtfo.

I only got 1.100.000 gold

But i will pay 1.000.000 to protect my honor.

No shortcuts for you Leshma...

THIS IS THE 1.000.000 Gold Duel.

We run this one time because i believe is way more realistic.There is no room for mistakes or hesitation .

A fight is a fight anything can happen....

Coaching qualifications:A very good user of 2h, excellent chamber blocker from all 4 angles ,Excellent footwork ,7 athletics or higher.(expert in backpedal and lolstab will be considered a plus)

Spiritual Leader qualifications : Excellent use of ganja-herb, fast roller, expert in movies such as Harakiri , 13 Assassins.understanding the way of the warrior the Bushido way.Being able to control a ''mad cuz bad'' Samurai from being way too much high for a 1.000.000 gold duel or wasting his time with  Geishas

(The coaches and the spiritual leader will be announced in 6 hours)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 11:54:01 am by Ras_FrenzYYY »
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2013, 11:39:33 am »
+2
And Leshma had to go and ruin everything by pretending to be the second fucking coming of christ. Ooooohhh, Leshma still has hope for the community! Some random schizophrenic moron's judgement is just sooo important to all of us, thank you for giving us one more chance to satisfy you massah' Leshma. You really have an inflated sense of your own worth, you fucking hypocrite. You won't take gold "at every opportunity", but screwing over people on the marketplace is "different", because you say so. Apparently Teeth is a "dick", Leshma is an eternally suffering martyr that is so superior to every other person in this community.
I mean, are you literally insane? Do you ever take a gander at your post history when you start pontificating about how fucking awesome and moral a person you are? Is it just very selective memory, trolling, or do you sincerely believe it?

Fuck it, I can't believe I was actually cheering Leshma on to win this thing, but at least his little retarded spiel reminded me why I find him so fucking abhorent in the first place. Razz, I'll be your spiritual and training advisor if you want, you're marginally less annoying than the schizo she-male.

Once again, Obe laying it down. Always a joy to read.

Couldnt agree more, i almost barfed when i read that Leshma holier than thou drivel.

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 482
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2013, 11:43:21 am »
In your eagerness to apologize for playing the mod, you seem to have forgotten the cause of this whole exercise.

The reason this Ras_FrenzYYY kid is despised by the community at large is not because "omg u guys are all assholes and cyberbullies and should b ashamedd!!1" but because the only thing that surpasses his ineptitude at the game is the size of his mouth. In other words, he brought it wholly upon himself by being a loud, ignorant retard. If he simply played the game quietly and focused on improving like most normal, decent people do, nobody would ridicule him or ostracize him; it is because he pollutes the forums/in-game chat with nonsense while sucking more dicks at Warband combat than a hooker during happy hour that they do.

Also, your railing at Byzantium Teeth for accepting cRPG gold is incredibly misguided. He receives money because people think that his services are worth money. If you want to blame anyone for the practice of paying people to merc for them, blame the autistics who treat Strategus like it's their lives and are willing to spend hundreds of thousands of gold to win a single battle.

Last words: You are not making some kind of principled stand by refusing to fight this clown for loads of money. All you are doing is showing one of the more contemptible and incompetent players of cRPG that he can't be brought to account for running his mouth, as well as letting him persist in the delusion that he isn't completely horrible at the game. If you won't step up and put this fool in his place, then step down and let someone else divest this kid of his money, I say.

So you want to take a number kid?

I ll do you a favor and put you in the front of the line....

if i win we will do it for 2 million ...what do you say?
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"

Offline enigmatic_stranger

• King
  • Renown: 1118
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2013, 11:54:29 am »
Coaching qualifications:A very good user of 2h, excellent chamber blocker from all 4 angles ,Excellent footwork ,7 athletics or higher.(expert in backpedal and lolstab will be considered a plus)

Spiritual Leader qualifications : Excellent use of ganja-herb, fast roller, expert in movies such as Harakiri , 13 Assassins.understanding the way of the warrior the Bushido way.Being able to control a ''mad cuz bad'' Samurai from being way too much high for a 1.000.000 gold duel or wasting his time with  Geishas
dafuq?

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2013, 12:04:04 pm »
+1
dafuq?

your typical Greek anarchist, we have way too many of them here.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2013, 12:30:23 pm »
+9
like Byzantium_Teeth what piece of shit person they are for taking gold from people for playing strat battles and on every other given opportunity.
Yeah, greedy bastard numero uno whos constant money grubbing acccrued him a staggering amount of 5 looms and about 200k in 3000 hours of playtime.

My preference for using overpriced fancy Renaissance items or Gothic Plate has tempted me to commit the terrible crime of accepting prize money offered to top performers, if only I was a more noble person and instead accrued 20 looms in that white collar crime fest we call a marketplace.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #84 on: November 24, 2013, 12:40:38 pm »
Dueling for money...

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2013, 12:51:38 pm »
+10
Ras, you only got 1.100.000 gold you said, so how do you want to make a duel for 2 million ?  :rolleyes:
Very simple: he says when he wins he will duell for 2 million.
When he wins he will have the 2 million. (his 1 + Leshmas 1)

Why I always help the chalenged ones?

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2013, 12:59:33 pm »
Considering they're two of the worst people in the community, it is particularly ironic. As the OP shows, being notoriously stupid is a surefire way to get a custom forum title, GTX and Leshma both having had some funny ones imposed on them over the years.

Why is Leshma so bad in your opinion ? Earning money by trade is not worse or better than mercing in Strat. In fact neither of those things are evil.

Leshma, GTX and plenty others sometimes communicate very weirdly or seem to have illogical opinions of other people for reasons that don't make sense. But they hardly ever do something bad and they aren't even using evil builds. I personally acknowledge some people hate each other for reasons beyond my understanding without trying to take sides. Which leads me to the question : did Leshma annoy you personally ?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 364
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 24, 2013, 01:25:58 pm »
+2

Listen, I don't care what community or group of people think. I don't have any prior experience with Ras_FrenzYYY up until now. I don't hop on oh-so-popular internet hate bandwagons, not here, not anywhere else on the internet. I'm apologizing to him on my behalf. Reason why I'm disappointed in community is not because you bullied Ras, it's because you lack certain values I care a lot about. Look at Free Loomz thread to see what I'm talking about. I've never double crossed anyone in this community, never took gold from duels (even if said person wanted to give me gold for win), was generally very fair to everyone I've did trades with, never took any looms from player who is leaving the mod... and people who dealt with me in the past know that very well. This is something I care about and it fucks up my head when I see bunch of people, who I considered decent folks, acting like vultures.

Teeth is a grade A douchebag, just like this french person called Oberyn who is insulting me at any given opportunity (time to start insulting back). Almost three years of experience over the internet with said people gives me the right to have an opinion about that and that ain't going to change anytime soon.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 291
  • Infamy: 1096
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 24, 2013, 01:35:41 pm »
+5
Once again, Obe laying it down. Always a joy to read.

Couldnt agree more, i almost barfed when i read that Leshma holier than thou drivel.

Here he comes, former so-called clannie of mine. Let's get the facts straight Umbra, shall we. Player or person called Leshma (aka myself) left this mod couple of times. Two times I created a bit of drama, once it was a prank loom giveaway (I can still feel the butthurt of those vultures who didn't get any looms for their fake sweet talk).

Now let's talk a little bit about you. You left once from what I remember but you went out with quite a bang. Whole goddamn day you were ruining everyone's else enjoyment by teamkilling them repeatably, while being on alt (sign of a coward, do it on main if you have balls).

You can talk shit about me, because there's a lot of material for it. But don't think you have any moral highground to back up the shit you're spewing cause I remember all the tiny little details, about stupid stuff many of you did in the past. My three breaks are nothing compared to your idiotic, berserk episode. Luckily, cmp believes in 2nd, 3rd, 4th... 49th chances. If it were up to me, for what you did I would keep you permabanned both on forum and ingame.

Offline Mammonist

• Earl
  • Renown: 426
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Centi
« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2013, 01:37:05 pm »
+14