Author Topic: Nasty business  (Read 5286 times)

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
  • I come to eat you at night
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunion_Odysseus
  • IRC nick: Flans
Nasty business
« on: November 10, 2013, 04:38:45 pm »
Due to the incessant skulking in the shadows that Kinngrimm is actively pursuing, The Wolfpack Mercenaries are no longer associated or to be associated with the Wolves of Fenris.

(click to show/hide)
I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
Re: Nasty business
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 05:07:32 pm »
+2
I really want to know what happened today! Details please..

(click to show/hide)
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 05:14:05 pm »
+12
I have no idea what either of these factions are.  Tell me how I should feel about this.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 05:21:52 pm »
+3
I have no idea what either of these factions are.  Tell me how I should feel about this.
Feel sad for innocent people of Calradia  :|
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 05:24:19 pm »
+6
Due to the incessant skulking in the shadows that Kinngrimm is actively pursuing, The Wolfpack Mercenaries are no longer associated or to be associated with the Wolves of Fenris.

This is mainly here for reference and to tell and show everyone whatsup. Unlike yourself old man.

Sorry but you really need to learn some respect, you're 16 years old, grow up ffs.

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
  • I come to eat you at night
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunion_Odysseus
  • IRC nick: Flans
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 05:26:52 pm »
+2
I did. until what happened today, stop running your mouth off without knowing anything.
If you think age is a full proper reason for respect on its own you are sadly deluded.
I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 05:34:25 pm »
I did. until what happened today, stop running your mouth off without knowing anything.
If you think age is a full proper reason for respect on its own you are sadly deluded.
than enlighten everyone  :wink:
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 05:47:25 pm »
i think its more a kinngrimm is bad evil etc but were not allowed to know why im just telling everyone here!
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2013, 05:54:54 pm »
+3
Think what happened was that some Wolves member join Fenris instead and took fiefs with him.

Offline Osiris

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2013, 05:59:27 pm »
but fenris_kinngrimm is still wolves strat faction O.o

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2013, 06:18:14 pm »
+7
Two wolf factions about to have a cat fight!
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2013, 09:59:13 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)
So you want to wash the dirty laundry out in the open alright then.

Instead of coming not once to my teamspeak, speaking to me in person, nore answering on several other pms i send the last weeks, after Grandmom asked me to give you advice (I guess that was all too parental, who wants to listen to the "old man"  :?),
you needed to create some drama here. Well i am about to deliver(community knows i am good for it  :twisted:).

The first message i got from you is today the following pm:
Wolves_Odysseus_XI 10-11-2013 15:57:41 to Fenris_kinngrimm
Cease your disruptive behavior. You are bringing shame and dishonor to yourself and to this clan we both represent.

You have hereby been warned. I will not continue to indulge your shadow behavior any further.
btw, if it would be still upto me, after this action, you wouldnt represent jack shit anymore and you are doing me a favour distanciating your actions from those of me.

i replied with:
Fenris_kinngrimm 10-11-2013 17:53:59 to Wolves_Odysseus_XI
explain
Next thing what happens was the attack, so there i got my explanation.

Now some informations, which Ody implies i wouldnt share as i am all acting out of the shadows.

Winterfell intended to trade, the goods he was moving, and wanted to move away with "his" shit
steam chat
(click to show/hide)

When i came back and asked for a few things:
A) old banner
B) Khudan with all nessary tasks included
C) being the diplomat(not even the leader of the Wolf Pact Mercenaries)
a) was categorily denied
b) i was told it would take longer ... and longer
c) i never got an answer and retracted, when i noticed that this was your job.

Pardon me, that my patience has limits, i did found the Wolf Pact Mercenary and handed them over into good hands, as it seems they did end up now in the hands of a fool.

While spending 10 days in Wolf Pact Mercenaries TS after when i i returned,
my patience ran out and instead of taking over i founded a new clan.

I had powerstruggles before in the Wolf Pact Mercenaries, if those who went into Fenris(18) instead would have stayed/joined Wolf Pact Mercenaries, what do you think the outcome of votings would have been, as there are still supporters of me inside of the Wolf Pact Mercenaries who wanted me back as leader. And strangely enough, when people get to know me, they sometimes even like me. You think to be the big boss man now, dude sry to crush your dreams here, but this is on you Flans, the way you choose to and not to interact with me. Instead of using me in those things i am good at, you choose to ignore me and try to put me on the bench.

If i would be still in the Wolves now, i would call for a vote to change leadership.

As it was explained to me , every important decision made within Wolves, calls for a member voting nowadays and anyone can call for such a vote.

So I ask the Wolves
- did your leader(s) ask you if it would be ok, kicking out nearly 1/3 of your Strategus supporters?
- did they ask you if it would be ok to attack those who build up the Wolf Pact Mercenaries in the first place? After all at least the second part is a casus belli, an act of war.

If the answers are no, you may wonder if your current leadership wouldn't be full of **it.

Winterfell mentioned:
20:16 - Winterfell: then he was like how much he meaned to the clan
20:17 - Winterfell: cause he took 3  castles:)
20:17 - Winterfell: kinngrim was away for 8 months
Flans you get it all upside down, the clan can survive without you anytime as it did without me, but the otherway round you or me are nothing without those who follow us.
In my opinion, Leaders need to be humble by heart when it comes to their members.
Then again, you never needed to build up a clan from scratch, it was handed to you on a silver plattern.

Then again, there is more then 1 leader nowadays in Wolves, those also didn't try to contact me, so are you the pawn or are you the leader here Ody?

@Grandmom
I failed with this padawan. Then again we both knew it wasnt to be an easy path.

Think what happened was that some Wolves member join Fenris instead and took fiefs with him.
We handed over Curaw, which we could have kept, we handed over Slezhk Castle which we could have kept, we don't need nore want SLezhk village. I already retracted of all claims in the snow lands for this strategus. The dispute was about stuff soem of Fenris lads have on themselves, which they have worked for(well they also did work for the other fiefs as also other factions like SoA Les Troi Lis ,their former fiefs are CFA fiefs not Wolf Pact Mercenary fiefs. The only 3 fiefs really claimed from the start by Wolves had been Tismir, Khudan and Shapeshke. When i left, Wolves had 7-8 fiefs, now they have 8 plus 3 contested villages in the stepp. Whe ni left Wolves had 40+ memebrs now 46 and of those 46 now roughly 10 recruits, with those Fenris and other supporters kicked or soon to leave on their, about 25 o 30 ish left. Odysseus alone is already holding 3 fiefs ^^ ...

still enjoying public drama Ody & Co, wait i got one more for you:

some ts chat
(click to show/hide)
So because someone didnt obey your order  :lol:
you attacked him, you loos troops and gear over it, you make yourself an enemy, because that is what you need in this kind of situation *shakeshead*

want some more drama Ody? you know you could have just talked to me ... well i guess you can take it. Afterall you are the hero who conquered 3 castles singlehandidly and people have to obey you ...

I am still open for talks, but now we will create our own Faction and wont join back into Wolves.
It would have happened anyways, but this way is as the heading says "Nasty business".
Also i would prefer to talk to Quis(Wolves_QuisUtDeus) from now on, when it comes to business between the clans. Quis at least was always relaxed enough not to make any hasty decisions.

EDIT: While other Fenris also kept some of their stuff like Guika a week ago, he and Legend gave 2 of the best defendable fiefs to Wolves with my knowledge and my goodwill behind that.
I got supported sofar when i came back, by Grey Order, those i had been at war with when i left 9 months back, they gave me a village, for free, of Balde gave me 500 troops and equip for nothing in return ... not once have you Ody or any other of the Wolves offered me anything after i returned, you were just fearfull to loose your job ^^. So i found a way that you can keep it, not getting back into the Wolves, still you are too fucking blind and childish to see a stroke of pure luck and goodwill if it would bite you in your face.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 10:15:26 pm by kinngrimm »
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Osiris

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2013, 10:21:22 pm »
+11
When i came back and asked for a few things:
A) old banner
B) Khudan with all nessary tasks included
C) being the diplomat(not even the leader of the Wolf Pact Mercenaries)
a) was categorily denied

did you actually expect a clan to give you a city and a main strat rank just because you came back? :D

Offline Ulmarth

• Baron
  • Renown: 117
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ulmarth_Mad_Haggis
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2013, 10:28:18 pm »
Strat drama........meh this is kinns area i dont care.

As for the clan buisness, Fenris to me is basicly what Wolves were before it got watered down. Thats my opinion atleast all my friends (minus a few mates dotted around other clans) are in Fenris. I dont register the Wolve Pack anymore..........specialy since they dont have there own banner.

Anyways enjoy the drama :D

Kind Regards

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2013, 10:33:03 pm »
did you actually expect a clan to give you a city and a main strat rank just because you came back? :D
Yes, and those who know me in action, know why that would have been a wise choice to accept.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future