Author Topic: WPP Sum and Cost Formula Rework(Includes WM)  (Read 49860 times)

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
Re: WPP Sum and Cost Formula Rework(Includes WM)
« Reply #735 on: July 13, 2014, 08:16:54 pm »
What weapons are we talking about increasing the difficulty for? I like the idea, but making the difficulties too limiting seems against the spirit of the mod.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: July 13, 2014, 08:36:54 pm »
You could always lobby for weapons above 18 difficulty.

30 difficulty weapons/armor would be pretty lulzy.

Its not gonna happen, we have been asking for a long time now. Its just like the multi system...everyone knows its broken \ in need of work...but reworking voices commands is just soooo much more important than fun or balance. ( ie we have tons of problems with this mod...but rather then fix them,,,chadz has Tydeus go around and make more problems...so instead of the weapon changes and XP\balence changes we ALL WANT...Tydeus decides the mod has bigger problems...like useless voices that have nothing to do with winning or losing or balance or anything )
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: July 13, 2014, 08:46:11 pm »
+4
What has Fin spending time on voice files got to do with Tydeus and chadz? They just added it to the patch

They can spend time on what they want..its not like you have any real say in that. They either work on stuff or they don't, and they work on what they want when they want. cRPG is just a mod

Multi system is good anyway. Don't speak for everyone. The game is pretty badly balanced in some ways but again i'm happy as long as someone is having a go at improving it

If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: July 13, 2014, 10:04:04 pm »
What has Fin spending time on voice files got to do with Tydeus and chadz? They just added it to the patch

They can spend time on what they want..its not like you have any real say in that. They either work on stuff or they don't, and they work on what they want when they want. cRPG is just a mod

Multi system is good anyway. Don't speak for everyone. The game is pretty badly balanced in some ways but again i'm happy as long as someone is having a go at improving it

Actually i was foolish enough to spend money on this and donate. If this was just a mod, a knockoff off another product, you would be right. But im now a paying customer, they make money off this, the servers are kept alive through contributions made from players who saw the potential of this mod. Players like myself, who donated, arnt just friendly donators, they are paying customers, This mod has a TON of potential, and i made the risk of helping to fund it, to help it reach its potential.

So, as a paying customer, i will speak my mind freely about this mod, and give it w.e. criticism. If this was just some hopeless mod i absolutely hated every moment of playing...i wouldnt be here posting...the fact is i played and contributed to a project i feel is going rapidly downhill.

And your gonna fucking hear about it every inch further it goes down. From DTV losing its freeroam, to unnecessary buffs and nerfs, xp system everyone knows and agrees is broken.

Ive bought a right to my opinion. And your going to hear it, every and anytime i feel to the need to say what i feel should be said.

THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: July 13, 2014, 10:20:19 pm »
+4
You donate because you want to help them out, not to have a say in how its run. Its like a donation to a non-profit organisation or a charity. I paid for M:BG development. If I donated to chadz now it would not come with any stipulation, it would be a gift.

You aren't a customer because there is no product they are selling. You're entitled to a thank you and thats about it

We all can have an opinion whether you donate or not, but donating doesn't make your opinion more important

Personal attacks and demanding they make the game as you would like it won't help. They don't owe you anything. Constructive criticism is always good but keep it constructive.
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #740 on: July 13, 2014, 10:27:52 pm »
Players like myself, who donated, arnt just friendly donators, they are paying customers
How did you come up to this bullshit? No, you're not a customer, you're a donator. There's a difference.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: July 13, 2014, 11:11:27 pm »
Fuck that...this aint save the whales ffs, CRPG is a product. I payed for a product. I bought my opinion.

LOL entitled vs paying customer is a long long discussion ive already had in the Diablo 3 community.

Free to play or not, i bought an opinion and you poor lads are going to hear it.
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #742 on: July 13, 2014, 11:19:08 pm »
+11
CRPG is a product

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #743 on: July 13, 2014, 11:27:17 pm »
+6
I mean, if you're going to view this thread, you're also forced to view my opinion the same as yours, and I haven't donated anything to this mod besides nerd walls-of-text and the occasional shitpost (still very valuable commodities)

cRPG can not be defined as a product; if it was a product then chadz n' friends would be violating Taleworlds' intellectual property rights by making money off of a modification of the base game of Warband. They're allowed to take donations to upkeep servers, website, and community functions, but they are not allowed to sell cRPG as a consumer product.

also im gay hi

also agi is not overpowered, I'll probably never end up doing anything other than 15 agi and as much strength as I can put in builds. I suck dick at agi, it just ends up being a one-way-ticket to feedsville for me.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: July 14, 2014, 01:51:28 am »
+1
Fuck that...this aint save the whales ffs, CRPG is a product. I payed for a product. I bought my opinion.

LOL entitled vs paying customer is a long long discussion ive already had in the Diablo 3 community.

Free to play or not, i bought an opinion and you poor lads are going to hear it.

Please show us where you payed to play cRPG.

For example, when I play Fallout3 I can show you the steam receipt entitling me to a copy of Fallout 3. When you show me your paypal account statement saying you sent €XX to cRPG, I can find what website you used to access giving this money. http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=donate

It clearly uses the words "donor" and "donate". If you look up the definition of these words, the concurrent word occurring is "gift"; which is basically definied as giving without expecting a return.

Also to address your point about them making money off cRPG donation - "The money you donate will without exception only be used for keeping the servers up."

So they don't take money from your donation to their pocket!

EDIT: The mod is chadz and co's interpretation of what they want. At the end of the day, if chadz wanted to add M16's into the mod, he could. It's his intellectual property and we don't get a say in what he does to it. Which is why we like it when we get listened to, because they aren't obliged to. And why threatening to leave the mod because of X won't work because you never had to and have to give money.

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #745 on: July 14, 2014, 03:16:55 am »
+4
Actually i was foolish enough to spend money on this and donate. If this was just a mod, a knockoff off another product, you would be right. But im now a paying customer, they make money off this, the servers are kept alive through contributions made from players who saw the potential of this mod. Players like myself, who donated, arnt just friendly donators, they are paying customers, This mod has a TON of potential, and i made the risk of helping to fund it, to help it reach its potential.

So, as a paying customer, i will speak my mind freely about this mod, and give it w.e. criticism. If this was just some hopeless mod i absolutely hated every moment of playing...i wouldnt be here posting...the fact is i played and contributed to a project i feel is going rapidly downhill.
You're completely delusional. cRPG is not a product, if it were, Taleworlds could literally sue us for breaching the terms of use agreement. Please, get the fuck off your high horse already.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: July 14, 2014, 03:30:50 am »
okay
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Swaggart

• Earl
  • Renown: 481
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: July 14, 2014, 04:12:05 am »

They think you're a massive cunt too?

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: July 14, 2014, 06:44:25 am »
They think you're a massive cunt too?

haha no just u lads, i didnt play it much, guess they never got time to know me. poor them huh?
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Admiral Ballsack

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Weewoo
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boners
  • Game nicks: l33tplayer, KbW Aflack, Admiral_Ballsack, PS_Bob
« Reply #749 on: July 14, 2014, 10:18:20 am »
I don't really see where you are coming from, every build has their ups and down. MOST players played a 18-21 build BEFORE the patch even happened, and now those same players are lvl 35 so of course they will have more stats now. I read your whole QQ text and still haven't heard about your opinion on the matter other than AGI my old friendS QQ IM FULL STR IM THE BEST QQQQQQ. You say nothing is wrong with a high str character, so what is your issue? What is the problem that you want to be changed, how would you go about changing it? A guy with 18-24 build that has full ath is going to be fast otherwise there would be no point to going 24 agi, and if a guy that is 24-18 with full ironflesh will take 3-5 hits depending on what kind of gear they are using otherwise nobody would go 24-18 or any high str build.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/donation
lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: