Author Topic: attacked by cowardly Brootherhood  (Read 5145 times)

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
Re: attacked by cowardly Brootherhood
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2013, 04:04:47 pm »
at war with "Coalition and friends"
while i wasnt pleased to see the War with Coallition when i came back,
2 of the "friends" Coallition chose this round i would say ar at least questionable.

You could say that about me too i guess, but i wasnt the one this round who fucked things up for Coallition members! Hint: the other clan i am implying has had fiefs in the north, but nomore
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2013, 04:05:22 pm »
I'm at war with the brotherhood ? When did this happen.  I thought we made peace after the first war with the Murcs and so far they have not attacked anyone of my faction till now. Also when are you guys planning to come out of your fiefs to fight. After all the last 2 battles wolves vs Coa wolves got owned. Not happy with the 2/3-1 k/d ? We in the north are waiting and we are all hoping you put up more of a fight then the murcs.

just my two cents  you of course can hide like little bitches all you want. We will see you in them 10k+ fiefs after that 1/3 rule is removed.

It's spelt Mercs not Murcs  :rolleyes:

Good luck Kinn with this war, and good luck to your allies as well!

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
  • I come to eat you at night
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunion_Odysseus
  • IRC nick: Flans
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2013, 04:12:51 pm »
It's spelt Mercs not Murcs  :rolleyes:

Good luck Kinn with this war, and good luck to your allies as well!

Hush you :) I can call em w/e I want now. They don't exist here anymore do they :)
I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2013, 08:03:16 pm »
I'm at war with the brotherhood ? When did this happen.  I thought we made peace after the first war with the Murcs and so far they have not attacked anyone of my faction till now.
We would like to keep up the neutrality with the Wolve Pack Mercenaries. I wrote in my first post, that this attack was done to get kinngrimm out of the area around Yruma Castle, because it is kinngrimm and not because it is a member of the Wolves Strategus faction. If you, Odysseus and all the other Wolves around, take offence out of this (of course we hope you dont) we cannot do anything against your descisions.

The point of this thread is a declaration of war.
And insulting the Brotherhood as shamefully losers of all honor and respect? Get over it...We never asked you about your betrayals or used them against you in the past and maybe in other strategus times, so I expect you to do the same to us now.

I suggested to the perpetrators a possible solution to come clean, by handing over Yruma Castle which is a CFA claim and would then either be held by Wolf Pack Mercenaries, as it makes sence out of a geographic perspectiv or another CFA faction. After the suggestion i felt compelled to include that i took the betrayel to my person rather serious and that reperations to show goodwill and regain some honor, could be seen as a fresh start. I mentioned also along the lines that by noncomplience i would not want to have anything to do with them again. So be it.
You, kinngrimm, do not have any claims at the moment as you said yourself several times now. I never heard from another Wolve that they want their castle back. It was pretty obvious that you would liked to have it back, but this happened about 10 months in the past and we did not get a word from any Wolve to give the castle back yet. Now we claim it for ourself as we owned it for a longer time then Wolves did.

There are many small clans out there who have done more with less ressoruces, even with only the stolen roughly 7k troops, gear for more then 10k and well you know the castle.
... my ars, they had been an independent clan, but then they formed a Strat Faction with another Clan. Within the CFA i did most of the strategic planning, but everyone still was able to say "no" to my suggestions and thereby the overall strategy would change as i didn't go against the explicit wishes of the members.
So for stealing 7k troops with (mostly shit) equipment for ~8k and a castle which is not more easy to defend then any of the castles the Wolves own at the moment you want to get a Castle with 27k troops (+3k population) with shiny gear for all of them in reward? This is even more "jewish" (sorry for the word, dont want to sound racist, but I dont know another word to express this so please dont feel offended) then me on the Marketplace...
We asked you several times to give the Bros a Town as reward for the duties we have done. And yes, we have done alot for you in these days. Not only producing troops, but also being active on the Strategus Map (now it is not like that anymore...you could compare the actions of the Wolves at the attack on Sungetche Castle with our activity in kinngrimms days). But you had your rules and we were so silly to let you do your moves. You always wanted the "important" fiefs for you. But there was not any fief which was not important for you...You always wanted us to do what you said with the fiefs and we just followed like blind dogs. Well, we changed i'd say.

actually, they couldn't bother me less ...

pick one
Why the Thread then?

I would say this Thread is giving enough reason.

a bunch of clowns
At the moment you are making a clown out of yourself with taking over bad behaviors on the forum.
Bros never die!

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2013, 08:22:49 pm »
+7
Hush you :) I can call em w/e I want now. They don't exist here anymore do they :)

Mercs are a crpg clan very much more active than your own and clearly does exist. apostates was a strat faction that lost the war and has one castle left. Mercenaries are also now a strat faction that has one city. There is a difference between strat and crpg perhaps learn it and your taunts can be directed at the right people ^^ I see you can tell the difference between Fallen/HRE and Coalition yet are unable to do so with mercs deserters and apostates. it baffles me :P
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 08:26:31 pm by Osiris »
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
  • I come to eat you at night
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunion_Odysseus
  • IRC nick: Flans
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2013, 09:07:40 pm »

Mercs are a crpg clan very much more active than your own and clearly does exist. apostates was a strat faction that lost the war and has one castle left. Mercenaries are also now a strat faction that has one city. There is a difference between strat and crpg perhaps learn it and your taunts can be directed at the right people ^^ I see you can tell the difference between Fallen/HRE and Coalition yet are unable to do so with mercs deserters and apostates. it baffles me :P

>>>>>Hush you :) I can call em w/e I want now. They don't exist here anymore do they <<<<<<<

note the here? it stands for strategus, the fact you're an ignoramus shouldn't need to be reflected on what you say in this forum, this is the diplomacy thread for said strategus... unless of course you didn't notice that too.
I guess I should clarify some of the stuff I say about you murcs, some of you aren't as smart as I gave you credit for.
I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2013, 09:12:15 pm »
+3
clearly they DO exist here or does a main town not count ^^ but your right forgive me i misread your post as you kept mentioning a crpg clan which didnt exist on strat so when you talk about mercs i can only assume you dont mean Apostates but Mercs (who didnt exist until recently) perhaps we should both clarify or maybe i should assume you are not as smart as i would have thought as well :P We can both be dumb
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 09:17:18 pm by Osiris »
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2013, 09:25:54 pm »
i hear something buzzing, must be a fly

While not mentioning any names, it isn't easy to insult.

If things said are taken personally without being adressed directly, it may just be that on a subconscious level it had been applied to once self and the only thing surfacing consciousness was the hurt caused by the guilt of the truth whish is vocaly but denied.

Comparing one mans action with another mans action, you better make damn sure this action is identical otherwise befor you imply it is the same or you are doubly the fool. (hints: timeframes; partners in crime; goals and outcomes; reasons for the action)

As well is reading and understadning closely better, befor ranting about things half baken as claims allways had been there, thereby a constant casus belli at any time of the Wolves. Only because they didn't use it, doesn't make it less legit .... just unresolved as stated a long time ago (if anyone is wondering about the edit timestamp: get a backup from admins, the changes i tried to include sofar where about how different relations have evolved for the Wolves, which isnt finished yet but afterwards i will ask admins to make the owner of that thread Odysseus, as he is the leader of the Wolves now.)

still there is this buzzing sound .. .where does it come from i cant see the source of it

----------------------------------
on a more or less related note:

a few days back before this attack on me, Zaalback came on his own in my TS channel, personally he appologized to me about that past event. I always give second and often third and 4th chances depending on how i was wronged, as the betrayel of him was not one of a 7 month long bond but only a couple of weeks and i heared he nevertheless ment it serriously, i am all good with him again. (i at that ocation may have asked for some reperations to get me started in strat which he was willing to give at first in full,  then later he needed to retract from the first agreement but was still willing to give me something. At least i saw he makes an effort to repair relations and is not arguing and trying to frame the blame on me about his own actions, in that sense Zaalback showed he has balls after everything else)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 10:56:25 pm by kinngrimm »

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2013, 10:03:19 pm »
Nuff said. You had the chance to argue about this with me from man to man 8 month ago. You rejected. Now you came back. Wolves have changed and you are not their one and only leader anymore. So you made up a new Clan with your old supporters which makes sure you will be voted as leader for 99%. Come back to Yruma when you either got some resources with the mates from fenris or when got the wolves back under your command. I really doubt the second opportunity will happen, but no one knows.

Edit: GG Zaalback.
Bros never die!

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2013, 10:52:50 pm »

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2013, 01:39:59 am »
I remember you backstabbing the coalition yourself a while back. Basically it's not coalition vs wolves/ fenris, but probably something more like rogue vs dirty traitor kinngrimm. Sucks!

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2013, 02:26:48 am »
Welcome back.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2013, 03:41:16 am »
I remember you backstabbing the coalition yourself a while back. Basically it's not coalition vs wolves/ fenris, but probably something more like rogue vs dirty traitor kinngrimm. Sucks!
i waited for this so now again for a 100th time.

1) Strat 2.0
i had collected bad impressions at the Start of 2.0 from Fallen, Byzantium and Risen, from arrogant to douchbags, when it came to cooperation requests. Resume: Small clans arent worth jack shit(we have had 15-20 members back then and we were thrilled to join the first time Strategus, if we only had known ^^)

In the end of that round i believed partly the propaganda parols by Mercs about Fallen being responsable for most of the problems we have had in the center. (After talking with Rogue in 4.0, i came meanwhile to some more differentiated conclusions)

2) Strat 3.0
In the beginning i told Byzantium Ujin, Nord Okin, Merc Nocti and Ginger aswell Kapikulu BattleGazi i would start in the desert.

I told even more about my plans to Okin, Ginger and Nocti.
Like:
- The exact starting positions
- the clans who are already willing to join the Desert Alliance
- the targets Fallen/HRE/GK we would aim for

At map start, i was surprised that those who either didn't mention or said they would be somewhere else,
turned out to be in the desert, while neglecting, NAP, Defense Pact or Alliance, but using up space i had communicated towards them earlier we would claim.(that already is a betrayel of trust you could argue)

Ujin appologized and said he had forgotten, which i accepted.
Okin just claimed a part of the desert and made in IRC public "whoever is for Fallen, needs to fight the Wolves in the desert" by that it was pretty clear the Desert Alliance had Nords opposing them in the Desert.  So we waged war against Nords. (another betrayel ? i was befor that strat already for motnhs regular on Nrod ts palying with the guys there and really wanted to make an alliance with them, but Okin was just like, no we are neutral, which wouldnt have been that bad, if he wouldnt have used up space where i told him we would be and you know the part about telling everyone our intentions, after that and other similar occations i at some point gave up on him. And with how Nords then reacted on me in 4.0 nothing really could be agreed on there either.)

Meanwhile Mercs were disappointed, that their former Contract Partner(even as we became pretty close in strat 2.0 it was always made clear to me, we have a contract not an alliance.); Then there was that skype screenshot which was leacked to me about "Wolves being Mercs bitches" , which was still quite funny and i didn't took very seriously; Then there i was witness how they also were able to majorly fuck up diplomatic relations when i was in the Union meeting and Ginger basicly showed Union leadership the middlefinger by implying that Union would lie to them about an agreement about a village claim 3 months ago. After accusing the leader he would lie the situation wasnt salvageble anymore and in strat 4.0 we saw the final outcome which to my believe started with that accusation.
would not join them again to help hold the center of the map. In strat 2.0 i witnessed some more things which made me choose a different path in 3.0, there i will say no more, never had.

After 2 weeks of war against Nords, it became pretty obvious that they would be supported by someone else.
Wolves had at that time already 70(when i left 120 + 20 free agents), Crusaders 90(later 110 if i remember correctly) members on the map , + French Connection 20 + Camel Screamers 10, + CotgS 15, if you also count our NA Allies, Hospitallers with 60 at start Occitan with 40 and Lost Legion with around 10.
Nords had roughly 30 at start and at the end of the war around 40, at end of that map 70 in strat 4.0 many more members. The numbers game was on our side.

We have had from day 1 a trade agreement with Grey Order, and a NAP with DRZ. That was pretty much the diplomacy towards UIF. We the Desert Alliance back in the day intended to be the 3rd powerblock or replace one of the others.

Now to that socalled betrayel. As already known by now, the Desert Alliances targets, partners and locations,
i was from day 1 till about 1 to 2 motnhs into the game when this peace meeting was, regularly approached.
By Marktplatz, by BattleGazi, by Ujin, by several Mercs, all pretty much with the same message to me.
Come on, make peace with Nords, just grab the areas of Templars, forget about the small factions and march with us together against DRZ.
That was the refrain.

As we then were in a stalement with Nords, who got resupplied as i was later also confired, at that time but only suspected, by Byzantium, Kapikulu and HRE, which held that war artificialy alife, there i was one evening invited to an "Alliance" meeting.
I was currious, why i would be invited to an Alliance meeting and who else would be there, as i wasnt part of their alliance ^^.
So i went there and heared again the refrain, but this time with more force and more voices at the same time, besides those i mentioned before, there also had been Fallen and Nords in ts. Nords came a bit later, as the others first needed to work me. After a while i got upset, but kept my cool. I told them, "i couldnt just leave my alliance partners alone"; "but perhaps templars would wanna join in, if i may collect alpha and ask him about that too". Silcene .. .then i believe Ujin said "that would be even better"(remember Ujin always ranting about numbers ...)

Anyhow, i went back to my ts and chatted with alpha in steam and he came by and we taked, first he was like "wtf"
then he became aware that i was really pissed at those bastards and he figured, "we are not doing that for real" ... silence ... gigling like little kids ... "nope we wont". There the ruse was born.

Now if anyone should have known by then, it should have been Mercs. In strat 2,0, FCC/BRD Matey, tried to bribe me and make me brake my word over a period of 3 months. Partly it was quite funny what he tried and we chatted then quite often, partly i was annyoed and sick to my stomach afterwards. Every*fucking*time he tried, i told Mercs about it, "Yo guess who wrote me again ^^" ; "Ah matey tried again ^^". So Mercs should really have known, and when you would for a moment concider that what i told so far is as close to the truth as objectivly possible(surly out of my perspective but everything is subjectiv after all)
Then you would acknowledge that noone really would have believed me, which Loki also stated later, that "we are all in",  pressed into that "unholy Alliance" alpha and other memebrs of the Desert Allaince called it since then.

Another missconception but not from the euros but the NA guys, they beleived we first afterwards took Hospitallers in, but Hospitallers who i first made contact to through after i saw how they were the only once really making an effort defending shit in 2.0 of the Northern Alliance, they were full alliance partners all the way and got from time to time resupplies, and did a helll of a job skirmishing Fallen. We took over Hospitaller goods and swapped them with Grey Order at the beginning, later Union made sepparated deals with Hospitallers/Occitan.

Some may have not seen the big picture, but at least 60% of those parties at the table of these 2 unholy alliance meetings were aware, everything afterwards the flamewar and the hate mails and endless topics and pages of propaganda was just frustration on their part that they didnt finish us of when they thought they had the chance, but made peace in hope for us chaning our minds and i would accept to betrayel someone else on the behalf of the unholly Allaince. Also i didnt get any information out of this i didnt already knew about, a few confirmations yes, but nothing really new. As i said i have had upto 20 guys without clan tag on scouting duty, most boring job ever, but they filled in information regularly in our forum.

After all it was not possible for me , to change my mind, i was not only leader of my clan, but sort of leader of an international, transcontinantel alliance of 340 to upto roughly 420 players. We had agreements from the beginning, as i have had them with Mercs in 2.0. I sticked to these agreements. I didnt only plan for strat 3.0 but also towards 4.0, finding clans and leaders we would get along with so a prolonged cooperation would be possible.

So yes i did make a ruse in a timeline of 2 weeks and then we lifted the shadows again.

Strat 4.0
Chris, Nogo, Austriano, Kalikado(former Wolf), Lance and the other Bros, worked together with me for over half a year, we did come to know each other quite well in that time and i allways told them about the big picture, and that things need a lot of patience and time. I gave them first one, then a second village, we helped them to get Hrus castle and 2 villages there. When they joined in with Risen, i warned him, as Risen has had not a good track record within this very strategus, they wouldnt listen. I told him befor they made Steel Axis, that they wouldnt have 5 but 3-4 fiefs, they would need to give away 1-2 of those fiefs again, he didnt liked that. Reason were all in all missing numbers and also that we got new partners. He didnt like that i asked him to relocate to Yruma, he could have said no but he didnt, I could have lived with a no, but instead he started at some point lieing, braking the trust. Some have suggested to me, Bros had been a plant from the beginning by Mercs, i didnt believe that, i still dont. Im my believe you first need to give trust, then people will give you trust in return and yes sometimes you can miss a nuance or in this case didnt want to believe they would go behind my back ... i was trusting.

On the other hand, BlackFist had started out as vassals as did Bros, when BlackFist cancled the vassalage, i tried to the best of my abilites to also help establshing them afterwards on the map, mostly i was asked a whole in my brain  :wink:, in the beginning by Heskeytime then by LeMikz. So doing indepandancy was not a big deal, that option but for Bros was not enough, they needed to declare war ... because i have been so bad to them ... yeah sure .... no because it was clear from the beginning if you leave the CFA you leave the CFA fiefs behind ... It would have been more honest just to stay in Hrus castle and declare yourself neutral ... but Yruma castel has had some other advantages i guess ...

These two situations no_rules_just_play are so different on so many levels, that simplfying it in the sense of it would be the same ....  that it is just mindboggling wrong.

Welcome back.
:D thanks man and congratz to Fisdnar. After a too long exile you have finnally returned to your rightful heritage.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 10:54:24 am by kinngrimm »

Offline marlla

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Allram
  • IRC nick: marlla
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2013, 09:00:05 am »
+1
I will fight for your Army Kinngrimm  :twisted:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline RamsesXXIIX

• Count
  • Renown: 252
  • Infamy: 65
  • Yes, I prey on the weak.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Ramses
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2013, 10:39:35 am »
+7
(click to show/hide)

Kinngrimm, nobody asked for your novel about strategus :D
    The point gets lost in this massive wall of text.

Lets get back to the initial point that No_Rules made and focus on just that.

I remember you backstabbing the coalition yourself a while back.

So the notion is:

Did Kinngrimm backstab the Coalition?

So i went there and heared again the refrain, but this time with more force and more voices at the same time, besides those i mentioned befor, there also had been Fallen and Nords in ts. Nords came a bit later, as the others first needed to work me. After a while i got upset, but kept my cool. I told them, "i couldnt just leave my alliance partner alone"; "but perhaps templars would wanna join in, if i may colect alpha and ask him about that too". Silcene .. .then i believe Ujin said "that would be even better"(remember Ujin always ranting about numbers ...)

Anyhow, i went back to my ts and chatted with alpha in steam and he came by and we taked, first he was like "wtf"
then he became aware that i was really pissed at those bastards and he figured, "we are not doing that for real" ... silence ... gigling like little kids ... "nope we wont". There the ruse was born.
This bit is the only thing I find really relevant. So to summarize the course of events:

• You come to TS to speak for your alliance in a large TS meeting between many clans.
  • You agree to join the larger alliance after asking your allies first. (I remember your exact words: "I'll just need to talk with my guys"(Guys meaning alliance))
  • You plot a backstab with Alpha afterwards.
  • You backstab.

The further details of your backstab makes also makes this betrayal extraordinarily rotten, but I can't even believe that you as much as attempt to deny that you backstabbed us all, the Coalition, the alliance, everyone. How can there be as much as a simple doubt in this matter? I respect you as a player, and I respect your intelligence Kinngrimm, but I certainly don't respect this unhinged disregard for other people, who put their faith and trust in you. I'm well aware its a game, and I'm not taking things too seriously, but the amount of lying and backstabbing you did in those two weeks will never make me fully trust you again.

I'm even supposed to be in the "Evil" clan of the two of us, and I, nor any of the people in my clan, would allow ourselves to lie and cheat so much behind peoples back, even in a game.

And now to the real hypocrisy: You even have the balls to be mad about others being traitors to you! You accuse the Brotherhood of being "Cowardly backstabbers" when you've done the exact same thing to at least as big a scale. As I've mentioned before, you're an intelligent man, so I am simply baffled that you allow yourself this false virtue.

So please, enlighten me on this matter (And only this).