Author Topic: attacked by cowardly Brootherhood  (Read 5203 times)

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
Re: attacked by cowardly Brootherhood
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2013, 12:40:54 pm »
+1
As you seem to have nothing better to do, attacking 200 naked must be the highlight in your gridlock in the past 8 months.
Right. We are helping out Coalition with some troops and as everybody is troop stacking due to inactivity we are doing the same.
Never seen a QQ thread about a battle of 200 naked troops, so probably you got nothing better to do then this.
I am not sure what made you get active in Forum bitching. You did not do it before you took a break from cRPG...
Bros never die!

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2013, 01:11:59 pm »
+2
Someone tries collecting evidence to make me look bad ^^, i can't see it working. In comparison to the actions of the agressor past or present. As you seem to have nothing better to do, attacking 200 naked must be the highlight in your gridlock in the past 8 months.

@Strudog
What did i do to you? Did i steal your cookies or kill your puppy? I remember back then, you also were spreading propaganda about the 'evil' kinngrimm. Man since you left templar and joined mercs you kind of got a dark site to yourself, try not to look down into the abyss too much while chasing after me, the abyss has this habit to stare back at you.
Welcome to my world kinn  :D
I see it happens to you right now. Someone who you dont know about just talks bad about you. Well, they are just little kiddos..

About strudog, once he was Strudog_of_Abay before Templars  :wink:
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2013, 01:46:21 pm »
Abay at least you don't need to ignore the blunt incapability of someone not getting his facts straight.
I have double the burden it seems to me.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 01:49:48 pm by kinngrimm »
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2013, 01:53:50 pm »
You have my axe, pick and shield anyway  :)

(click to show/hide)
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2013, 02:23:54 pm »
You have my axe, pick and shield anyway  :)
good to have you

(click to show/hide)
No plans so far, but with this attack i do have have the first war for the new clan, will see what can be done about it.

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2013, 02:38:02 pm »
+1
someone not getting his facts straight.

Then tell me what fact I got wrong. You were my teacher for strategus until my Bros and me decided to do the next step. So maybe you can teach me something again.
Afaik you do not want your Clan to participate in Strategus for itself, until you reached the minimum of 20 members. Right now its 9 I believe. You said for yourself you wont participate in strategus anymore (see my first post). So what fact did I get wrong? Teach me!
Bros never die!

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2013, 02:43:13 pm »
+3
Well if you´ve got Panos his axe, you´ve got my teenage drama army supporting you :mrgreen:

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2013, 02:47:05 pm »
+1
Why cant you just live happily altogether  :(

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2013, 03:18:05 pm »
+2
The day you enter the strategus map, you accept its rules kinn: no rules  :P

As much as the Brotherhood pays for their Treachery or Declaration of Independance (both are true), you also pay for having been their sworn enemies.

Like strudog said, coming back from a long break doesnt erase all memory of evil and good.

his clan will only merc in strat battles but we wont fight for land and engage in politics. Any fief which would be given to us would be still owned by the clan/faction who gave it to us therefor also used by that originating faction. We are not aiming to attack anyone within Strategus, till at a time we would have a substantial amount of members(at least 20), and those would vote with at least 70% to participate in Strategus ... Calradia is safe from any plots out of the cruel and nasty fangs of kinngrimm  :twisted: for now. Serously though one thing i didnt miss in my absence is to take care of fucking Strategus all the time. It is a great game in some areas and it is a fucking clusterfuck in other areas. So sry but for me no deal anymore ... fuck strategus  :wink:

Being under the banner of the Wolves till you reach 20 members and 70% of them accept to play Strat is like saying "dont attack me till im ready". Doesnt work like this unfortunately.

But why does your enemies waste their time wiping out an unarmed army ? What do they think you are trying to do ?
Council of Brodania
To near to our castle! kinn i know u do it on purpose

Thats the strength of strategus, everyone is free to believe and act as they will.

Looking forward to new drama!

Offline Franke

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Franke_HRE and Frankes_STF_HRE
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2013, 05:03:45 pm »
+11
So, what's the point of this thread? A member of the Wolves' Strat faction (UIF) has been attacked by a member of the Brotherhood ("Eastern Block"). Seriously, NA offers more Drama these days (not that I'm really missing EU drama  :wink:)
Quote from: Tindel
In teamspeak i like to hear all of your opinions on; beer and alcohol, chocolate chip cookies, social problems and their solutions, massmurderers, why ranged should burn in hell, hating on new maps, hating on old maps.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2013, 11:21:07 pm »
Looking forward to new drama!
incoooooming  :mrgreen:

So, what's the point of this thread? A member of the Wolves' Strat faction (UIF) has been attacked by a member of the Brotherhood ("Eastern Block"). Seriously, NA offers more Drama these days (not that I'm really missing EU drama  :wink:)
The point of this thread is a declaration of war.

I did  reenter Strategus with a new clan. As it seems i am not the only one in need to get over things ^^

I suggested to the perpetrators a possible solution to come clean, by handing over Yruma Castle which is a CFA claim and would then either be held by Wolf Pack Mercenaries, as it makes sence out of a geographic perspectiv or another CFA faction. After the suggestion i felt compelled to include that i took the betrayel to my person rather serious and that reperations to show goodwill and regain some honor, could be seen as a fresh start. I mentioned also along the lines that by noncomplience i would not want to have anything to do with them again. So be it.

"Auf Deutsch" Die Jungs haben Ihre Chance gehabt und können mir jetzt den Buckel runter rutschen. Heist ich kenne diese Unpersonen nicht mehr.

The day you enter the strategus map, you accept its rules kinn: no rules  :P
hey butan don't get all reasonable on me ;)
Surly you are correct there, the fact remains, i offered a way out of the stalement and a neverending bad aftertaste in the mouth. The offer haven't been accepted nore had there been a consideration on their side into that direction.

As much as the Brotherhood pays for their Treachery
What exactly did they pay? Gridlock ... Oh right ^^... There are many small clans out there who have done more with less ressoruces, even with only the stolen roughly 7k troops, gear for more then 10k and well you know the castle.

... Declaration of Independance ...
... my ars, they had been an independent clan, but then they formed a joined Strat Faction with another Clan, wait who had been the others? I must have forgotten them both already. Within the CFA i did most of the strategic planning, but everyone still was able to say "no" to my suggestions and thereby the overall strategy would change as i didn't go against the explicit wishes of the members. Oh and are they still togther with that other clan? No? What happened? Did they declare themselves independent from the independancy?  ... also I TOLD YOU SO

... a bunch of clowns who sacrifice an existing over 7 month long working friend&partnership, to grab a few fiefs from those who took them in and helped them build their shit up, but ended up gaining .... nothing ... a bunch of treacherous idling skilless clowns without any balls ... i will say no more, as i may get on the path to become creativ in my expressions. *grumbling:teethclenching;cursing;rumbling;murderinmyeyes*

what a reliefe, took me only 8 months to finally get that of my chest

you also pay for having been their sworn enemies.
no not really, but i did pay for being their friend, a mistake which will be not repeated with those cursed once

actually, they couldn't bother me less ...
i worry momentarilly about building up Fenris, as of last we have 15 members, numbers increasing.
Things soon wont proceed anymore with the same speed, as in the last 10 days though. I do expect to reach 20 members within the next month but then things will slow down as we are working out and introducing a few new systems and structures to the clan which need to be lived first. Since i brought the Wolf Pack Mercenaries in strat 3.0 to 120 members and had like a 24hour workday organizing them, since then i prefer smaller sized clans but with a higher % of active members and slower but steady growth. I intend also to implement a few things i try to learn from the leaders of Wolf Pact Mercenaries who came after me, as from what i have heared from them, they really kicked some bud  8-)

Like strudog said, coming back from a long break doesnt erase all memory of evil and good.
I may have overreacted there after all
..., Kingrimm is as evil as ever,...
this also can imply, not evil at all, as 'ever' is in this context like 'before' and before i haven't been evil  :P
so Strudog so sry going all 'Iraq II/WMDs are there' on your ars.

What do they think you are trying to do ?
pick one
A) fear i would attack them ... guess not ^^
B) fear i would steal their goods ... maybe, then again, why not wait till i bought them
C) being treacherous doucbags ... oh wait no, that is what i think of what they try to do
D) trampling over their lawn and they called the cops
E) super secret espionage mission ... as they think i got bad eyes, i needed to get closer to the castle to collect the data
F) ... please guys help me find more suitable reasons for them to attack me as clearly they are bit short on those
G) ...

/DRAMA

I wish us all a good fight tommorrow.  Lets crack some skulls and give Fenris :twisted: a happy meal
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 02:30:10 am by kinngrimm »

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2013, 11:26:04 pm »
kinn,  I thought you wanted to only merc in strat with your new clan.  fighting for land is the devil :'|
dont get pulled in mate.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2013, 01:43:23 am »
kinn,  I thought you wanted to only merc in strat with your new clan.  fighting for land is the devil :'|
dont get pulled in mate.
At first that had been my intention yes, then i ilimited that statment, then my intentions changed and as of now:

a) i havent yet fully decided, i am conflicted about a few things
b) when i came back , i wanted to play cRPG, a title to stroke my epen  and something to do within Wolves again.
c) through the last 2 weeks i spoke a lot with my friends within Wolves, former Wolves, and other friends, one of the outcomes are the "Wolves of Fenris". Also i made several inquiries about the diplomatic status within Strat, this is me falling back into old habbits. A few mindgames started within such talks and oooops there was a small project on the horizon ... still all hushhush  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 01:57:06 am by kinngrimm »

Offline Franke

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Franke_HRE and Frankes_STF_HRE
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2013, 02:51:28 pm »
Well, new clan or not (as far as I can see it's just the old stuff in a new bag anyway), in Strat you're a member of the Wolves faction as your own screenie shows, who are as a part of the UIF (or the "Grey Order and friends" block, if you prefer so) at war with "Coalition and friends" and thus also Bros anyway, so you declared war on a faction that your own faction already is at war with.

Just my two cents, you are of course free to declare war on whoever you want.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 02:56:18 pm by ReBa1918 »
Quote from: Tindel
In teamspeak i like to hear all of your opinions on; beer and alcohol, chocolate chip cookies, social problems and their solutions, massmurderers, why ranged should burn in hell, hating on new maps, hating on old maps.

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
  • I come to eat you at night
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunion_Odysseus
  • IRC nick: Flans
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2013, 03:52:28 pm »
I'm at war with the brotherhood ? When did this happen.  I thought we made peace after the first war with the Murcs and so far they have not attacked anyone of my faction till now. Also when are you guys planning to come out of your fiefs to fight. After all the last 2 battles wolves vs Coa wolves got owned. Not happy with the 2/3-1 k/d ? We in the north are waiting and we are all hoping you put up more of a fight then the murcs.

just my two cents  you of course can hide like little bitches all you want. We will see you in them 10k+ fiefs after that 1/3 rule is removed.
I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(