Author Topic: Poor wayyyyyne  (Read 8949 times)

Offline Lars

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
Re: Poor wayyyyyne
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2013, 10:54:34 pm »
+2
Varadin my son, let me introduce his royal majesty the:

(click to show/hide)
[/spoiler]

After the hygienic paper you need this, in order to have a well perfumed and sanitized ass ( if you want you can even wash your balls and penis, or pussy if you are a girl)

(click to show/hide)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bidet
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 11:13:50 pm by Lars »

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2013, 11:03:28 pm »
An admin opening a thread to publically disgrace a banned player.

Wayyyyyne was already unbanned when I created this thread. 

I have only linked his ban thread to explain the reason for his massive downvoting. Should have directly linked my post to make this more clear. :P

I didn't have the intention to tease him with his ban.

I was just amused by the fact that he wasted so much time to downvote each of my posts and then none of his -1 was registered by the forum. Well, if somebody downvotes several hundred of your posts only because you told him that his chocolate chip cookie jokes are not funny and that he better doesn't repeat them, then you should be allowed to troll him a little bit in my opinion.  :wink:

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2013, 11:33:18 pm »
+1

I have only linked his ban thread to explain the reason for his massive downvoting. Should have directly linked my post to make this more clear. :P

I didn't have the intention to tease him with his ban.

I was just amused by the fact that he wasted so much time to downvote each of my posts and then none of his -1 was registered by the forum. Well, if somebody downvotes several hundred of your posts only because you told him that his chocolate chip cookie jokes are not funny and that he better doesn't repeat them, then you should be allowed to troll him a little bit in my opinion.  :wink:
All votes are registered on the forums, and you can downvote 100 posts in less than a minute if you use the 50 posts per page setting and don't bother reading.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2889
  • Infamy: 490
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2013, 12:40:39 am »
+2

Him being banned or not is not important. What's important is that he's muted and can't reply you. It's like hitting an unconscious person.

Edit: There's a reason why most people open these kind of threads in Spam section. And people who do that aren't being malicious, it's more like teasing fellow comrade.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 12:44:13 am by Leshma »

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2013, 01:12:03 am »
+1
To be honest, what's wrong with downvoting 48 pages of posts? I - and everyone else - am allowed to do whatever fucking please me, if it's downvoting someone's posts - why should I refrein from doing it? Hell with that, gonna dowvote all 862672 Posts in 53121 Topics made by 23597 Members, starting right now. Cya later...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2833
  • Infamy: 770
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2013, 01:35:20 am »
+6
How I see this whole situation. From my point of view based on what I saw, Erzengel is an opportunist. He's also dedicated siege player, just like Wayne.

Wayne is very skilled player, so I bet he kicked Erzengel's ass enough times. Because of that Erzengel is butthurt and dislikes Wayne (Dumbass of the Year 2013, known as Sir_Custard_Chucker dislikes me for the very same reason).

So, Erzengel waited for his chance to get even. Wayne said something stupid in Dutch and because of his low ping everyone assumed he's German. And we all know what kind of healthy relationship Dutch and German people have... Dutch kids (of the great clan Risen) cried chocolate chip cookie, he got banned by Karasu who's still getting used to his newfound admin powers (seriously cmp, you gave admin to Karasu...)

I'm not saying that time off is unjustified, it will teach Wayne a lesson. I don't like him either, he killed me too many times that bastard :D

Wayne got pissed, so he decided to spend some time downvoting Erzengel because, obviously, dislike is mutual. Erzengel didn't like that so he decided to make a topic about, trying to gather support among community members, to bandwagon on Wayne because of what he did. That plan backfired, obviously.

Now back to Erzengel. What irks me about Erzengel is that I'm unable to see certain human quality about him, to show that he's stand up guy despite everything. I did and said so many stupid things and probably will keep doing that but believe I'm not total douchebag. Never cheated or stole from other players (unlike certain tough guy from this very thread). Erzengel never did any of that, but ever since he got admin powers he's acting like he owns the place.

This is just a game bro, if you want to be man in charge do that in real life where it actually matters. For me it's way more important acting like you're not total douchebag than being the best player, highest level or wealthiest player in cRPG.

Offline Lars

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2013, 01:41:07 am »
To be honest, what's wrong with downvoting 48 pages of posts? I - and everyone else - am allowed to do whatever fucking please me, if it's downvoting someone's posts - why should I refrein from doing it? Hell with that, gonna dowvote all 862672 Posts in 53121 Topics made by 23597 Members, starting right now. Cya later...

That's s gonna take a while, see you... in 10 years!

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2013, 02:07:48 am »
As this forums official downvoter I support Wayyyyynes just cause, I rally you good fellas to downvote a post made by Erzengel!
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2013, 03:51:08 am »
So im just curious none of you got hairy ass ?: )

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2013, 04:09:13 am »
As this forums official downvoter I support Wayyyyynes just cause, I rally you good fellas to downvote a post made by Erzengel!

bundle of sticks!
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2013, 09:17:18 am »
How I see this whole situation. From my point of view based on what I saw, Erzengel is an opportunist. He's also dedicated siege player, just like Wayne.

Wayne is very skilled player your mediocre 2h spammer, so I bet he kicked Erzengel's ass enough times. Because of that Erzengel is butthurt and dislikes Wayne (Dumbass

I started reading, but I stopped here, wayne is a fucking joke, your average 2h hero nothing special with it.

GG BF.

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2013, 10:08:47 am »
+3
I started reading, but I stopped here, wayne is a fucking joke, your average 2h hero nothing special with it.

GG BF.

PPL have different fighting style, so it can happen that a totally nub can kill one skilled player all the time.

Anyway ... waaayynes totally killing me all the time 1on1.

Its about that waaayyne most likely killing him on siege, its healthy to think that oneself doesnt suck, but shitting on other ppls head is just butthurt, specially when you do it all the time .... panos and waradin you both can shake hands and run together down a cliff ...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 10:15:18 am by Knitler »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2013, 10:13:44 am »
I do not :O
http://forum.melee.org/general-discussion/hottest-player-in-c-rpg/msg852979/#msg852979

It's locked so I can't quote, but you clearly stated you do here without a hint of irony.

and last one with my new Tattoo on face !
(click to show/hide)

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2013, 10:20:24 am »
PPL have different fighting style, so it can happen that a totally nub can kill one skilled player all the time.

Anyway ... waaayynes totally killing me all the time 1on1.

Its about that waaayyne most likely killing him on siege, its healthy to think that oneself doesnt suck, but shitting on other ppls head is just butthurt, specially when you do it all the time .... panos and waradin you both can shake hands and run together down a cliff ...

I know people have their favourite gamestyle and class, thats out of discussion, but considering yourself skilled, just because you can abuse something better than the others , is just.. meh.

But I find it funny, because you consider yourself skilled  :lol:

When you decide to stop abusing the awlpike, backpedal kick face insta stab, we can have this conversation again.

Until yet, I hold my right to call you mediocre players.

P.S : I don`t consider myself to be good, but at least I have the balls not to abuse.

Offline Lars

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 27, 2013, 11:06:08 am »
+6
Wayyyne was kicking asses even when he was polearmer or shielder, plus he always uses a crappy armor(at least i always see him with that one), which means he rarely fucks up, i think he has less body armor than a ninja, my guess is that he would be even better with a medium tier armor.      Panos, do you play siege? never see you there, so STFU :twisted:

My char is a sort of  "polearmer", imo blocking with a wooden stick is fucking wrong, tic toc tic toc tac tic toc tac tac, fuck that i should break that wooden handle/stick.  Metal über alles