Author Topic: Poor wayyyyyne  (Read 8940 times)

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
Re: Poor wayyyyyne
« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2013, 11:36:35 am »
+4
Wayyyne was kicking asses even when he was polearmer or shielder, plus he always uses a crappy armor(at least i always see him with that one), which means he rarely fucks up, i think he has less body armor than a ninja, my guess is that he would be even better with a medium tier armor.      Panos, do you play siege? never see you there, so STFU :twisted:

My char is a sort of  "polearmer", imo blocking with a wooden stick is fucking wrong, tic toc tic toc tac tic toc tac tac, fuck that i should break that wooden handle/stick.  Metal über alles

Wearing light armor doesn't involve only disadvantages; agility, and especially athletic, resent a huge improvement. I believe ath has always been underestimated by the community, or maybe this fa66otry is rightly rejected by the majority.

Not saying Wayne is a fa66ot, actually I like his playstyle.

P.S. just read what los paninos sayed about Wayne and Knitler :l you have a wrong idea of what mediocre and abusing mean Panos :l
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 11:43:16 am by darmaster »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2013, 11:39:52 am »
+4
Wayyyy(y?)ne kicks so much ass on siege, it's probably beyond your comprehension, Panos.

Offline Lars

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2013, 11:41:11 am »
+2
wearing light armor doesn't involve only disadvantages; agility, and especially athletic, resent a huge improvement. i believe ath has always been underestimated by the community, or maybe this fa66otry is rightly rejected by the majority.

not saying wayne is a fa66ot, actually i like his playstyle.

Abolutely true, but Dar, he plays with this crap(no offense)
(click to show/hide)
, i doubt that  having a bit  heavier armor  can slow you down that much .

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2013, 11:56:33 am »

Abolutely true, but Dar, he plays with this crap(no offense)
(click to show/hide)
, i doubt that  having a bit  heavier armor  can slow you down that much .

Its just the body armour which is low on him, nothing else.
Sometimes you do easier when you are more agile ... can even block better ... less weapon stun... better footwork, etc.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Lars

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2013, 12:13:04 pm »
Sometimes you do easier when you are more agile ... can even block better ... less weapon stun... better footwork, etc.

You are right, but a mw armor like this
(click to show/hide)
could give him 10 more body armor points, for just 2.9 more weight. I'm not here to judge, anyone can play with whatever item they want, i mean that (imo) you won't feel the difference for just 2.9 more weight.

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2013, 12:20:11 pm »

You are right, but a mw armor like this
(click to show/hide)
could give him 10 more body armor points, for just 2.9 more weight. I'm not here to judge, anyone can play with whatever item they want, i mean that (imo) you won't feel the difference for just 2.9 more weight.

Yeh, its not that much.... maybe not noticeable difference but theres one. Everybody who got a knowledge of armors and weight and penaltys have to calculate for oneself.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2013, 12:21:28 pm »
+2

Wayyne wears Tribal warrior outfit and leather gloves (!!!)... It's shitty armor, no matter how good ath is, this armor is shit. He could have mail shirt with fur and heavy gloves, 56 body armor instead of his 37, for what, 4 kg more? And please, don't tell me your 70+ body armor doesn't help...

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2013, 12:27:55 pm »
Wayyne wears Tribal warrior outfit and leather gloves (!!!)... It's shitty armor, no matter how good ath is, this armor is shit. He could have mail shirt with fur and heavy gloves, 56 body armor instead of his 37, for what, 4 kg more? And please, don't tell me your 70+ body armor doesn't help...

Oh he wears leather gloves? Thought of Heavy gauntlets ... anyway i dont run around with Full Transi anymore... and ffs i feel the difference.

Heavy; More surviving chance but you get hit more
Low: Faster at everything (specially killing) but you have to watch hits.

Its like corsair ... ok thats not a good example cause he has a shield... but if you think you can block very good (which is easy against one guy, otherwise you just run away most likely) you are more likely gonna take low armour... doesnt to anything on dmg and stuff ;)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2013, 12:28:19 pm »
+1
Difference is massive. Going too heavy usually results in all kinds of disadvantages. The game is a tradeoff. Unless you go full retard on your stats(i.e putting points into horsearchery while being 2h or not adding ridingskills etc) everybody is generally on the same ground. Being with light gear usually results in better overview of the battle, you can pick your fights, dodge cav, dodge ranged, swoop into some guys side and hit him, make the other guy miss his stab or overhead.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2013, 12:29:31 pm »
+4
That doesn't really work that way on most siege maps, though. Heavy armor is king.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2013, 12:34:07 pm »
+2
I dunno, I occasionally go into siege with my lightarmored alt that has 0 loomed gear and I do alright. Not exactly the scoreboardleader, but quite descent. But yea, siege is no place for light armor really.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2013, 12:40:16 pm »
+1
Agi is the new Heavy Armor  :wink:
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2013, 12:45:22 pm »
+3
Difference is massive. Going too heavy usually results in all kinds of disadvantages. The game is a tradeoff.

I'm not sayng light armor doesn't have some pros, but almost 20 body armor for 4 kg more isn't a tradeoff, wayyne's just nerfing himself. Such dedication deserves some respect.

P.S : I don`t consider myself to be good, but at least I have the balls not to abuse.

Shame that you don't have balls to don't cry 24/7 how broken is everything except your class. Well, you whine even about most of polearms...

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2013, 12:56:24 pm »
Lately I get the feeling that nothing else but my class is broken. The 1h stab is so damn busted that its even wierd to watch. I remember I used to dream about 1h stab finally getting a buff. Now id give everything to have it nerfed back to its old state. A class like 1h should never be this bloody useful. Im seeing archers with 0 wpf and low PS poking tincans to death in melee like its nothing. That is wrong! Im not seeing anything else being OP anymore. Just my class. Im blinded by the pure hatred of it now.

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2013, 01:01:55 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Except stab and nudge 1h/shielders are fine according to you? Just asking :P