Author Topic: Lol, Why havn't anyone attacked greece yet?  (Read 2286 times)

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
Re: Lol, Why havn't anyone attacked greece yet?
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2013, 09:43:43 am »
resist trolling resist trolling resist

... You can't infect me with your gayness over the wire. ...
but but someone did

:mrgreen:

edit:personaly i think "infecting" is a poor choice of words, it is not an illness
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2013, 11:47:56 am »
I seriously wish I had saved those pics of a crossdressing bodybuilder in pink ballet costume walking over the street on high heels while pushing a shopping cart or while holding an assault rifle in his hands...

FOUND THEM!

NSFW!
also n-no homo

(click to show/hide)

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2013, 05:02:32 pm »
+1
My eyes no rules, my eyes! The burn is intense :shock:.

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2013, 09:33:42 am »
+1
OFF TOPIC POST, DON'T READ IF YOU MAD

Love you too.  My son will be great, just like me.   :mrgreen:

First time he cries, he's getting hung outside in a tree til he calms down  :wink:

No but seriously I'll teach him to be assertive.  I won't tolerate him being a bully, but he will stick up for himself.  I'll expose him to all sorts of culture.  He'll be exposed to music, art, science, technology, sports, history, biology (animals and stuff).  He'll be well rounded, and he can choose his own destiny.

I've been calling the fetus boy "Wendell" but I'm pretty sure we're going to either name him Trent (after Trent Reznor) or Dexter (from the TV show).

My advice for you is to get as much sleep as you can right now and enjoy every second of it, because unless you are extremely lucky, you're not going to be getting much of it for a loooonngg time  :lol:. My son is nearly 16 months now and I have been tired nearly every single day in that 16 months, it probably doesn't help I work night shifts but regardless, even when you get them into a good routine, teething kicks in, along with them picking up every minor illness they come in contact with ( which is a necessary evil if they are to have strong immune systems ) and you will day dream of sleeping for a week.

Other than that being a Father is the most awesome thing in the world, I wouldn't change it for ANYTHING and I love my son more than I ever imagined I could love a person. Plus they're funny, this morning when I got back from work and sat down to drink my cup of tea, he came in swinging two tampons around and attacked me with them like they were nunchucks.

Wishing you and your partner the best mate, cherish the times to come because once the baby arrives, time flies like it has never done before.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2013, 01:46:23 am »
OFF TOPIC POST, DON'T READ IF YOU MAD

My advice for you is to get as much sleep as you can right now and enjoy every second of it, because unless you are extremely lucky, you're not going to be getting much of it for a loooonngg time  :lol:. My son is nearly 16 months now and I have been tired nearly every single day in that 16 months, it probably doesn't help I work night shifts but regardless, even when you get them into a good routine, teething kicks in, along with them picking up every minor illness they come in contact with ( which is a necessary evil if they are to have strong immune systems ) and you will day dream of sleeping for a week.

Other than that being a Father is the most awesome thing in the world, I wouldn't change it for ANYTHING and I love my son more than I ever imagined I could love a person. Plus they're funny, this morning when I got back from work and sat down to drink my cup of tea, he came in swinging two tampons around and attacked me with them like they were nunchucks.

Wishing you and your partner the best mate, cherish the times to come because once the baby arrives, time flies like it has never done before.

I didn't have that problem. I worked, made the wife stay home. Baby starts crying, take him to the living room woman, you sleep when they sleep. I gotta work in the morning, ain't no working man got time fo' that shit. The only drawback was my wife was so starved for adult interaction that she ambushed me whenever I came home wanting to talk with someone who could understand what she was saying :lol: That was when I hit her with the secret agenda and got her hooked on Everquest so she could chat with adults when I wasn't home. Wife takes care of baby? Check. Wife also likes online games so she doesn't bitch at me when I play them? Check. Win/Win  :mrgreen:
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2013, 02:13:35 am »
Even if you let your wife takes care of it (wich is normal, how the hell do you want us to give him his food... we can't !), it will still wake you up.
Every single time. You'll learn to distinguish between the "i cry because i'm hungry", "i cry because it hurts", "i cry because it's fun" soon enough.

PS : The very first time it will actually laugh, a real sincere laugh without any meaning behind them, except pure happiness, you'll be in heaven. Even more if you're the source of that laughter. I may, probably, have gone completely senile for an entire minute after this moment. And still remembers it, 5 years later on. Hopefully, i've overcomed it, but damn... such a pure laugh.
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2013, 03:58:39 am »
+1
Even if you let your wife takes care of it (wich is normal, how the hell do you want us to give him his food... we can't !), it will still wake you up.
Every single time. You'll learn to distinguish between the "i cry because i'm hungry", "i cry because it hurts", "i cry because it's fun" soon enough.

PS : The very first time it will actually laugh, a real sincere laugh without any meaning behind them, except pure happiness, you'll be in heaven. Even more if you're the source of that laughter. I may, probably, have gone completely senile for an entire minute after this moment. And still remembers it, 5 years later on. Hopefully, i've overcomed it, but damn... such a pure laugh.

I've raised 3 of them now ages 16-25. If you truly have difficulties, well...

"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2013, 09:12:14 am »
+2
Or, or, or, or.., get a baby that is naturally clam and sleeps well. Like my parents did.

Genetics !

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2013, 07:14:49 pm »
+9
Or, or, or, or.., get a baby that is naturally clam and sleeps well. Like my parents did.

Genetics !

I guess having a retarded child has its benefits.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2013, 07:16:45 pm »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2013, 07:27:03 pm »
I guess having a retarded child has its benefits.

Well played, but it's not nice to my sister