Author Topic: Has the coalition given up?  (Read 19796 times)

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
Re: Has the coalition given up?
« Reply #150 on: October 09, 2013, 01:32:25 pm »
Haha
this thread is funny
its Off-Topic only and kid rage
crpg at its best
Bros never die!

Offline Ncromancien

• Baron
  • Renown: 100
  • Infamy: 9
  • The Brave Do Not Fear The Grave
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Ncromancien / Barabe_Yuno_Mononoke
  • IRC nick: Ncromancien
« Reply #151 on: October 09, 2013, 01:51:01 pm »
+2
Quote from: Falka
Actually they kicked me for lack of balls, but hows that my fault is beyond me :P

I thought you left because of Perverz retarded actions on forum  :mrgreen:
"Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do? But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 09, 2013, 02:36:28 pm »
+2
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 09:41:37 pm by SirCymro_Crusader »

Offline Zomg

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
  • Lord of Sungetche
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • IRC nick: Kebabmeister
« Reply #153 on: October 09, 2013, 03:34:33 pm »

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #154 on: October 09, 2013, 04:51:23 pm »
Long story short, you're all retards.

Me too?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #155 on: October 09, 2013, 04:59:46 pm »
+1

Offline Zomg

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Lord of Sungetche
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 09, 2013, 05:05:45 pm »
You saying 'i will do it any time i can in the future battles' is exactly the attitude that tempts your enemies to abuse game mechanics too. I know your whole roster won't agree with you, in fact i've already seen Coalition people post in favour of reprimanding people for using these tactics.

[...]

When you item-bomb, while the fief is UNDER ATTACK, the fief owner has no power to fix that issue. When you item bomb the shit out of castle, you just make the defenders, under no circumstances, be able to take SIEGE and RANGED EQUIPMENT. There is no way to avoid that shit, apart from taking useless shit and suicide. However: when your ramp is blocked by a ladder, you can back the fuck up, open the hatch and move in. And they did. During the last Uhhun siege, at the last 20 minutes, enemy stopped closing the ramp.

If you are trying to compare those two (item bombing and laddering to the ramp) your brain is smaller than an Asian penis.

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #157 on: October 09, 2013, 05:07:02 pm »
+4
Got to say. Ladder-blocking of the siege-ladder is not against rule, nor should be. It was me who did it, and I will do it anytime that I can, in the future battles. Not because I am a dickwide, retard or a asshat. It is simply a tactic. Closing that ramp to the siege tower gives a good advantage to the troops inside that siege tower. By using the ladders and blocking the ramp to be opened, the attackers HAD TO BACK OFF, OPEN THE RAMP, AND NEVER CLOSE IT AGAIN.

Yup. I know some asshole or two will call on this but: in my opinion what I did was using my brains, rather than my muscles. If you can't deal with it, I am sorry.

Then again you are a retard, so no suprises there.
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Zomg

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Lord of Sungetche
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 09, 2013, 05:18:39 pm »
Then again you are a retard, so no suprises there.

OoooOoooOoooOoooO. Okay.

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #159 on: October 09, 2013, 05:44:33 pm »
With all the rules in the world, nothing plausible would ever come out of the diplomacy section, every thread resorts to name calling and we are all guilty of this
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #160 on: October 09, 2013, 08:19:49 pm »
+3
Right. No matter. We really wanted civilize this war, but you only pretend good intentions. Kiss my ass.

BTW: Who is Bittersteel?

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #161 on: October 09, 2013, 08:33:43 pm »
Right. No matter. We really wanted civilize this war, but you only pretend good intentions. Kiss my ass.

Haha, oh my. Get off that high horse dude.

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 09, 2013, 08:35:52 pm »
Good, we still hate you, though. This post should have been posted when you left us and things would be a lot different now. But you decided to post some lame-ass thread there instead of being all open about your reasons. I hope you're not ignorant enough to see why we are flaming on you like that now.
Not going into detail to all of your reasons, although nice to know finally, imo you've lost the right to have a detailed discussion about this.

Also, i'm not thinking you would be getting those looms back, because the chance of those trades to be revertable now is almost non-existent.

Aha, maybe i changed, but everything seems that im not the total idiot you thinking of.
You still hate me? I dont have any rights for a discussion, maybe i´ll make it with the publicy? Not going into detail to all of my reasons?
I dont care, thats makes you look abit dump, was it abit to long so you didnt read anything and just kept writing stupid stuff about myselve?

Come on you two fips and knitler , you were once epic friends , chill down its just a game, i love you both , and i love greys and hre and all others.
Are you gonna hate each other when bannerlord or melee bg coems out and form new clans , are you gonna hate urself there as well ? please just forget this and enjoy playing  :rolleyes:

I dont hate him, i still dont. I hate nobody, i never did. I´m about to talk it out but these guys dont get it.

You don't need xp, but still play on eu1 with byzantium banner and on eu2 with GO banner  :rolleyes: Banner whoring at its best :P

Thats right, I dont need XP, would be funny if i hit Lvl.36 tho. I play with Byzantiums when they are online, never gonna play with the GO-Banner on EU1. On EU2 i will, i asked if its ok and it is, its not about XP. Its just that i want to play with some ppl, if you see me online somewhere, with any banner, im mostly in there TS and talking too.
You already told me that on EU2 once, i can fully understand it. If i wont be allowed to wear the banner im still gonna play on EU2, wont be much more fun cause of the team switch all the time, so teamplay wouldnt be there anyway, and i god damn love teamplay.

Oh knitler you are such a poor guy. I was always there for you when you had pipi in you eyes because of someone who said something bad about you.
I cant remember that i said a single word to you after you left, and now you writing such bullshit. just poor knitler just poor.

Yes, you where there. We had fun, i quit and watched how things go on. They moved good and bad. Turned out that HRE is flaming and hating on me, not everyone but the active siege players.
You dont hate me on EU1 cause you not there. You just hate me in Strat and on Siege which is quite funny, do you guys feel threatened by me? You dont have to write me PM´s how im talking bullshit and stuff. As i already said; Leave it be. You can still flame or hate me for the playstyle or awlpike i use, but thats just childish.

So knitters admitted ti itembombing and got away with it :o you sly dog you ;)

I admit to itembombed it, but it was no big deal. It was sorted out fairly fast.
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=5316 <- Thats the battle they got "itembombed" after my earlier attack. I dont see much difference of losses to the other fights....

(click to show/hide)

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #163 on: October 09, 2013, 08:42:26 pm »

lol If you really want to make some agreements speak to Rouge on ts,
diplomacy is only for drama and it looks like some people are very sensitive

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #164 on: October 09, 2013, 08:44:36 pm »
+1
I admit to itembombed it, but it was no big deal. It was sorted out fairly fast.
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=5316 <- Thats the battle they got "itembombed" after my earlier attack. I dont see much difference of losses to the other fights....

Wait what ?

How is itembombing not a big deal if it's clearly intentional ?

Next thing we're going to see from Greys is skyladdering, and the usual :
*that's the battle where we skyladdered. Look, i don't see much difference of losses to the other fights*

That's one fucked up argument right there...

(click to show/hide)
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;