Author Topic: Has the coalition given up?  (Read 19774 times)

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
Re: Has the coalition given up?
« Reply #135 on: October 08, 2013, 06:22:07 pm »
I'm really curious what interesting can you tell about blocking siege ramp with ladders

I am as well.
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Spurdospera

• Earl
  • Renown: 315
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Spurdo...
  • IRC nick: Spurdo
« Reply #136 on: October 08, 2013, 06:37:47 pm »
+1
I for one think that blocking siege towers ramp with ladder is really douche move but then again it´s on that grey area called common sense... I wouldn´t do it myself but I can´t really say it´s against the rules either.

Maybe some admin can give us more insight about these common sense issues we are having here? Is it okay to block attackers siege tower ramp with ladder?
Quote from: Mortemer
spurdo is as useless as my hat.

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 08, 2013, 07:25:28 pm »
+8
Yes, let's attack an army outside of the castle (And thus loosing much more tickets than actually defending the castle) so the attackers cannot use the failed mechanics (also called exploiting/griefing) to fuck us up in the first minutes of the next battle.

Don't exploit, simple as that. Also, after Knitler the little dip$#/T itembombed us just recently, this time someone was smart enough to capture the whole thing. Expect some punishment for your kapikulubuddies.

Lets make a proper and detailed thread in publicy if you flaming morons want so ...

First of all, i "kinda" itembombed, yes. But thats no big deal and wasnt even heavily damaging you, it also was an accident, i just dumped my shit i had into the castle cause i thought you´ll sort it out anyway, it was like some seconds too late. I actually wanted to sell them, but it didnt worked, so i put the stuff in, NOT KNOWING why selling wasnt working, till Rogue came on TS and "kindly" told me how it worked. If you dont want to belive me go on.

1,) I left HRE and the whole Coalition not cause of inactivity or some of you told in HRE forum (which i was kicked from internal after like 10minutes after my leaving post, i actually wanted to discuss with you) that you guys werent skilled enough for me, somebody said. I left it cause i took relatively much work into the whole HRE Reputation of mine and outside, i was always kinda good to the greys which were enemies to us, nicely to our members till they kinda harassed me with some stuff, which was sorted out fairly fast. I gave some looms away for an laughy offer just to make you guys happy <- I want those looms back if you dont stop flaming and mobing on me, shouldnt be too hard to find out how much looompoints, cause the trademessages are still saved.

2) I left HRE and the whole Coalition cause you just keep flaming the UIF-Guys in strat fights like "Y U NO ATTACK!?" "O NU DAT SKYLADDER!" and much much more retarded stuff to say which dont get me in mind anymore. That flaming just crashes the game fun for me.

2b) I left HRE and the whole Coalition cause when Varadin left, you haked on him for some time which i dont want to see. Yes maybe it was wrong from Varadin to leave for XP (Which i didnt, cause you boys know i dont really need XP anymore) but its no reason to flame him.

3) I left HRE and the whole Coalition cause we just fit together while i was much more active, while i was 24/7 available for everything, and didnt had so much problem with you beeing inactive, i just took some other games.

4) I left HRE and the whole Coalition cause i found some "proper" friends in Byz/UIF like Schmacko, Jacu, Jarlek. And hell, these guys are not so retarded, they are kinda happy to see me like friends should.

5) I left HRE and the whole Coalition cause i thought it was a joke to dont see any of the proper leaders serious fighting anymore. Everybody on alts, sometimes not even helping the team, playing with some retarded builds. I knew some time ago when nearly 1/3 of our playerbase was freshly retired and we carried them, i was part of it. A clan is here to get help and help others, whenever its needed, not to just suck the shit out of it. I also remember that i gave much ppl much gold cause they needed it it for a new shiny weapon or just needed a little support. I always gave it, without asking, a bit with a joke like;
"Oh you need gold? Have fun farming." Ten minutes later - "Offer is up, what are you waiting for?"

6) I left HRE and the whole Coalition cause i was fighting for Greys/UIF twice, i had more fun than the past half year of cRPG. And i was fighting incognito, just the most important guys knew it was me.

The golden 7) I left HRE and the whole Coalition cause after fighting for Greys/UIF i was always wavering to join Byz and what should i do now (Hell yeah, ask Schmacko). One time after playing none of cRPG with you guys cause you werent on the servers all time long, I just went: If nobody is on any Server, not even TeamSpeak... I´ll just leave. And that was it.

Bonus) I would never regret my leave, cause how you guys just keep and kept flaming on me like Erzengel (which i supported with some stuff), Netzwerg, Lange, Nikodin there wont be any question.

I hope you accept that post now and fucking leave me be.

Sincerly, Knitler.

Edit: May be not the right section of the forum, maybe you want to copy paste it into the HRE forum which i cant discuss? Huh?
Anyway, I´ll read it tomorrow while im working again, the next 48hrs 24hrs .... Night.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 07:41:33 pm by Knitler »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #138 on: October 08, 2013, 07:47:18 pm »
Good, we still hate you, though. This post should have been posted when you left us and things would be a lot different now. But you decided to post some lame-ass thread there instead of being all open about your reasons. I hope you're not ignorant enough to see why we are flaming on you like that now.
Not going into detail to all of your reasons, although nice to know finally, imo you've lost the right to have a detailed discussion about this.

Also, i'm not thinking you would be getting those looms back, because the chance of those trades to be revertable now is almost non-existent.

@Spurdo: Thing is with this equipment stuff, it's just too much of a grey area to make use of the "common sense" rules. Imo this needs clarification from cmp or chadz until admins should do something about it.

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
« Reply #139 on: October 08, 2013, 08:16:41 pm »
+2
Come on you two fips and knitler , you were once epic friends , chill down its just a game, i love you both , and i love greys and hre and all others.

Are you gonna hate each other when bannerlord or melee bg coems out and form new clans , are you gonna hate urself there as well ? please just forget this and enjoy playing  :rolleyes:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 08, 2013, 08:23:59 pm »
+5
Damn, the hate towards a man who's carried Anti-UiF roster for so long is quite extreme! :lol:

Huh, before I got bored with plated armies in strat I kind of liked that he changed sides, Knitler was teamhitting like madman (in strat everyone teamhits, that's obvious, but his awlpike hurts so badly :P), so when he became UIF at least I could kill him from time to time without getting banned :P

Yes maybe it was wrong from Varadin to leave for XP (Which i didnt, cause you boys know i dont really need XP anymore)

You don't need xp, but still play on eu1 with byzantium banner and on eu2 with GO banner  :rolleyes: Banner whoring at its best :P

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #141 on: October 08, 2013, 08:26:25 pm »
+2
Come on you two fips and knitler , you were once epic friends , chill down its just a game, i love you both , and i love greys and hre and all others.

Are you gonna hate each other when bannerlord or melee bg coems out and form new clans , are you gonna hate urself there as well ? please just forget this and enjoy playing  :rolleyes:

Sorry, but he just lost all of the respect i had for him. Can't promise that time will heal that.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 08, 2013, 08:28:13 pm »
+1
You don't need xp, but still play on eu1 with byzantium banner and on eu2 with GO banner  :rolleyes: Banner whoring at its best :P

U jelly he got friendz

Which banner are you whoring these days Cirilla ? :D
Heard you left Barabes because of lack of XP.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #143 on: October 08, 2013, 08:30:16 pm »
+3

(click to show/hide)
Which is funny because Cirilla is level 35 and using his own banner and not caring about exp anymore.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 08, 2013, 08:34:33 pm »
+1

Pff, tell me you wouldn't like to carry my banner and I'll call you bad names :P

Actually they kicked me for lack of balls, but hows that my fault is beyond me :P

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 08, 2013, 11:04:50 pm »
Pff, tell me you wouldn't like to carry my banner and I'll call you bad names :P

Applied, coz lack of xp in OdE.

Offline Sir_Smokealot

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: NetzwerG
« Reply #146 on: October 08, 2013, 11:22:33 pm »
+4
I would never regret my leave, cause how you guys just keep and kept flaming on me like Erzengel (which i supported with some stuff), Netzwerg, Lange, Nikodin

Oh knitler you are such a poor guy. I was always there for you when you had pipi in you eyes because of someone who said something bad about you.
I cant remember that i said a single word to you after you left, and now you writing such bullshit. just poor knitler just poor.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 02:53:26 am by Sir_Smokealot »

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #147 on: October 09, 2013, 08:09:57 am »
cause you boys know i dont really need XP anymore

1. he left cuz of me
2. i cant tell for others but i get tons of xp in short time......
3. who needs banner for xp if you are valour whore ;)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 10:37:41 am by Perverz »
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 09, 2013, 12:28:17 pm »
So knitters admitted ti itembombing and got away with it :o you sly dog you ;)

Offline Lennu

• Marshall
  • Renown: 774
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lennu
  • IRC nick: Lennu_
« Reply #149 on: October 09, 2013, 01:01:03 pm »
+2

Actually they kicked me for lack of balls, but hows that my fault is beyond me :P

The last banner had more boobs in it  :rolleyes: