Author Topic: Has the coalition given up?  (Read 19825 times)

Offline mrrdhardy

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Packer_The_Sloth
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Sloths
  • Game nicks: Packer_The_Sloth Brotherman_Bill Bo_Bo_The_Sloth_Templar_Hobo
Re: Has the coalition given up?
« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2013, 07:39:25 am »
the oldest question of CRPG could be answered which community is the best EU or NA and what would happen if EU invaded NA?

:lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2013, 08:40:07 am »
Well, perhaps it would be easy to setup, I think that EU-side could sponsor such an event. It could look something like this:

2 solid and organised guys guys from both sides form a group that together decides how the following event would be setup (rules for duels etc)

*Setup 4 armies of 1800 shiny (or whatever is decided)
*Make two battles on each side of the pond
*If 2-2 after the fights - each side chooses 10 heroes (see below) or continue to make armies until one side has won
*These duels each other an uneven number of matches (both NA/EU servers ofc)

Matter is settled

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2013, 09:12:26 am »
+2
oh yes you can count on kapikulu to do something :D  good luck seeing them actualy doing anything.

Say again?
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2013, 10:05:08 am »
Say again?
wooow 1st time in strat 4 history they actualy did something, took them only like year  (that little action where they fought coallition a little doent count)
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2013, 12:08:21 pm »
+1
wooow 1st time in strat 4 history they actualy did something, took them only like year  (that little action where they fought coallition a little doent count)

Ok, now tell me what Apostates achieved. Did you conquer anything at all this strat? Grunwalder Castle doesn't count since Occitan gave it to you.
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline bavvoz

• Earl
  • Renown: 323
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Bavvo
« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2013, 12:49:38 pm »
+6
Ok, now tell me what Apostates achieved. Did you conquer anything at all this strat? Grunwalder Castle doesn't count since Occitan gave it to you.

We made u look good, does that count as an achivement?

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2013, 01:21:23 pm »
+7
NA took Fisdar... Pretty much sure that is 100% of what we wanted from EU. Thus ends the debate. NA has won strat, grats peasants!
Leader of BS

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2013, 01:39:10 pm »
NA took Fisdar... Pretty much sure that is 100% of what we wanted from EU. Thus ends the debate. NA has won strat, grats peasants!

Good point - NA invaded EU first Heskey, I know you really support Eu because you live there, but under what you just said NA is the stronger side.  And for us being under-populated?  really?  Occitan hasnt done anything all strat so they have 80K garrisons, even with losing 270K troops fighting we still have 80K too, mb and tkov have another 100K between them.  No way would this be cakewalk for you just because tulga has less than hospies castle which has 18K. 

You may outnumber us 2:1 and wear us down eventually but i have a feeling you would just burn yourselves out dying on castle and city walls and killing like 700-800 on defenders side each time because of ping difference with equal quality mercs on both sides (i can tell you from experience fighting Mercs and DRZ in strat 2 this is what happens, both sides get burned out with the ping difference and shitty times, but its not as bad for defenders). 

And that 1800 thing never works - its the same problem we have in NA we used to be an all-around faction but now fcc does really great in sieges but more so-so in open field battles because we have so few cav players left, basically if one side is able to get more mercs to show up using classes that are less affected by ping like cavalry and ranged and strength polearm builds then they will do better.  And any merc pool would likely accept the "best" players from each side that actually can make a random time fo the day battle, which means team compositions would pretty much be luck of the draw with the winner being whoever got more top quality cav, polearms and ranged to overcome ping difference.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2013, 02:07:01 pm »
+1
I wish we could found ways to fight each others, I think we can all agree we are fed up of killing the same people over and over again : new blood for the win!

Except for some great sieges, the only battles I really missed are those where EU and NA fought over something (its also quite cool to have a teamspeak channel with the best of both communities smack talkers).

Btw, can someone attack Fisdnar so I can defend it heroically ?  :P

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2013, 03:00:57 pm »
+4
Firstly this games about fun and I think an EU invasion of the NA map would be fun.

EU has more troops/gold/players which is why it should be EU invading, the ping will add balance.

Logistically its a bit silly but I think just before strat is to be reset a 2 week invasion of NA would be a laugh. Seeing every active EU player heading East with 3000 shiny troops would be awesome. People will immediately say cant be done but only really needs Rogue and Hetman to say ok and it would be possible.

Plus I'd like to be on the same side as merc/coalition cav for once.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2013, 04:44:16 pm »
+3
Firstly this games about fun and I think an EU invasion of the NA map would be fun.

EU has more troops/gold/players which is why it should be EU invading, the ping will add balance.

Logistically its a bit silly but I think just before strat is to be reset a 2 week invasion of NA would be a laugh. Seeing every active EU player heading East with 3000 shiny troops would be awesome. People will immediately say cant be done but only really needs Rogue and Hetman to say ok and it would be possible.

night time battles are so fuking fun, we all love it

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2013, 04:48:29 pm »
+5

be careful what u are asking for. A war against NA in strat is also a war against the FCC forum warriors and they alone have toppled nations..
Leader of BS

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2013, 05:48:06 pm »
+7
be careful what u are asking for. A war against NA in strat is also a war against the FCC forum warriors and they alone have toppled nations..

It is even said that Kesh's downvoting of posts, blots out the sun.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2013, 06:25:49 pm »
+3
It is even said that Kesh's downvoting of posts, blots out the sun.

This man understands the firepower we are working with. give you the double barrel of kesh and daruvian to the face
Leader of BS

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2013, 06:29:25 pm »
+1
This wont be fun for more than a few people for a couple of reasons.

1. prime time eu = shit time na and vice versa
2. If UIF invade NA it wont be EU vs NA it will be UIF vs NA because with such small battle limits you will only get UIF in the roster + a couple of mercs and anyone else has to bring their own troops to get a fight :P

IF UIF and Coalition allied and went to NA your cutting the numbers of eu players in the battles in half :P
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk