Author Topic: Jeirbe Castle  (Read 4500 times)

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
Re: Jeirbe Castle
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2013, 12:35:21 am »
+1
Best thing about this is the 14k troops means a small clan like wolves can equip 6-7 more armies.

Which will probably be used rather than left to fester.

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2013, 12:51:21 am »
+1
here's the detailed version
I agree :D

Thanks for your answer aswell Heskey.
The point that Mercs are inactive is not 100% true...its just the fact, that all the people with high rank in the faction dont give a piss on strategus anymore. They were attacked by Wolves in the North while greys attacked in the Middle. When they recognized they gonna loose alot of fiefs and shit they thaught: "strategus? whats that pft...we didnt even try to make something there!" This is pretty sad, because many others put effort in keeping mercs alive. More then 50% of all the Merc stuff was lost due to inactivity, lazyness and retardness...

All in all for me Mercs are were the most ingrate Faction on the Map.
Bros never die!

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2013, 01:22:48 am »
Yes the MErcs are inactive and this maybe due to the fact we are losing, RL commitments, i for sure have just started my 3rd year of Uni and have no time for strat at all ( i hate it anyways). Many of the Mercs leaders are rather inactive due to RL problems and getting bored of the game. And i dont know how you can hate a clan for being inactive chris? its kind of sad.

This is not an excuse, because yes we did get bum fucked, but sheds light on why some of these losses do occur.

This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2013, 01:32:43 am »
If you have trouble in Real Life and you cannot play the thing in a proper way, then you dont keep 30+ fiefs in your hands while other factions with the same amount of active players do not even have 3 fiefs.
When Mercs got attacked they decided to give up straight away. Compare that to Wolves...they were attacked and suddenly many members woke up and came back to keep their name in honor! But Mercs didnt...they brought dishonor for their clan and hope for the enemy. Indirectly you are attacking your own Allies with the moves you do and you didnt not even try to give the people who tried to help you any reason or excuse for your acts. You just keep silent and go afk. This is what I hate. This is why I hate.
Bros never die!

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2013, 01:58:29 am »
+5
Lol Chris, you talk about 'honour' ?
I see you are very upset about Mercs couldnt set the pormising lands to Steel Axis, surely.
In any case, you stole many from Wolves, did choose a bad way to create your own clan. I dont know if it is about your roleplay or ur main characteristics but what you did to Wolves was not an honourable thing!
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2013, 02:18:58 am »
oh great, you took my castle while i was having life,just so you know some of us have to go to actual work or have life, not sit home all day long milking parents or doing god knows what. And now you tell yourselves and everyone how great you are to win such battle, gg greys and co.
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2013, 02:35:31 am »
+10
oh great, you took my castle while i was having life,just so you know some of us have to go to actual work or have life, not sit home all day long milking parents or doing god knows what. And now you tell yourselves and everyone how great you are to win such battle, gg greys and co.
If the leaders have no time to play this game, then they better dont promise anyone anything. Nocti was talking from high when rogue was behind him. What now? You list your excuses? Dont play the underdog and let people enjoy the night!

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2013, 02:53:04 am »
Lol Chris, you talk about 'honour' ?
I see you are very upset about Mercs couldnt set the pormising lands to Steel Axis, surely.
In any case, you stole many from Wolves, did choose a bad way to create your own clan. I dont know if it is about your roleplay or ur main characteristics but what you did to Wolves was not an honourable thing!
Its not what I did, its what we did as Steel Axis. Its true, I was one of the main actors in this Steel Axis thing and I think we made some good battles (even some night battles fucked it up).
Maybe you did not know, but in the aftermath I personally regret what happened in these former days. I never wanted kinngrimm to leave. I just wanted to give my friends from the Bros a better situation in strategus. As time passed on and some more changes happened I saw that it did not work out, so I decided to take a break. Everyone makes mistakes and nobody is perfect. I still remember times when I was heartly welcomed on your ts and we were actually mates, but the time changed some things and some of these I regret and some I dont. In the end I recognized that I take this game way to serious, so I reduced my time a bit and concentrate more on school and my real life friends. I am not the leader of anything anymore. I am playing for myself. I am helping my Bros still, because they are my friends and I want them to have some fun in strategus.
People like Mercs are ruining this fun...one more point to be mad.

God Latvian...when you are not able to hold a fief, then dont do it and give it to someone that is able to...Also I saw you online several times in ts when there were Merc battles and you didnt give a shit. So dont tell me something about you give a shit about strat!
Bros never die!

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2013, 03:00:49 am »
Its not what I did, its what we did as Steel Axis. Its true, I was one of the main actors in this Steel Axis thing and I think we made some good battles (even some night battles fucked it up).
Maybe you did not know, but in the aftermath I personally regret what happened in these former days. I never wanted kinngrimm to leave. I just wanted to give my friends from the Bros a better situation in strategus. As time passed on and some more changes happened I saw that it did not work out, so I decided to take a break. Everyone makes mistakes and nobody is perfect. I still remember times when I was heartly welcomed on your ts and we were actually mates, but the time changed some things and some of these I regret and some I dont. In the end I recognized that I take this game way to serious, so I reduced my time a bit and concentrate more on school and my real life friends. I am not the leader of anything anymore. I am playing for myself. I am helping my Bros still, because they are my friends and I want them to have some fun in strategus.
God Latvian...when you are not able to hold a fief, then dont do it and give it to someone that is able to...Also I saw you online several times in ts when there were Merc battles and you didnt give a shit. So dont tell me something about you give a shit about strat!
go home chris, you ate too much sausages ,( stop stalking me, should i be afraid now?)besides why shoul i spend all my time to thing such as strat? I dont want to become like some of these newmy old friends who spend all time doing strategus stuff and than glorify themselves for that. Every time something happens there pops up some thread of " we are so great cuz we did something in browsergame  hurr durr" threads.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 03:08:55 am by Latvian »
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Matze

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nuuks_Slave_the_Grey
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2013, 03:39:25 am »
+3

When you don`t care in this game make a few army and attack us and give guys exp and fun. But wait you are Merc.

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2013, 03:55:26 am »
Betreyals are different things Chris. Lemikz's situation is same, too; maybe worse for me. Cos he promised me that he wouldnt send any help to Mercs against us but he did! Now I just call that friendship here is just a LIE unless the man you talk is an honourable man.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2013, 04:14:02 am »
+1

comeon latvian dont be so mean :/
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 04:20:31 am by guray13 »

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2013, 04:21:52 am »
+9
oh god thats what I was waiting for :D finally some QQs  :lol:
Latvian is kinda bad at QQ role. Not fun at all. Brig back Ginger & Nocti plz, we want some real drama here  :rolleyes:

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2013, 05:03:01 am »
Latvian is kinda bad at QQ role. Not fun at all. Brig back Ginger & Nocti plz, we want some real drama here  :rolleyes:
indeed  :rolleyes:

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2013, 08:43:30 am »
go home chris, you ate too much sausages ,( stop stalking me, should i be afraid now?)besides why shoul i spend all my time to thing such as strat? I dont want to become like some of these newmy old friends who spend all time doing strategus stuff and than glorify themselves for that. Every time something happens there pops up some thread of " we are so great cuz we did something in browsergame  hurr durr" threads.

I already told you, that when you know you cannot afford holding several fiefs, then dont! Give them to smaller parties so they can do something with it...look at Heskeytime. He got the time and hes working on something to give the community something fun. And there are many others who could do as he does.

Betreyals are different things Chris. Lemikz's situation is same, too; maybe worse for me. Cos he promised me that he wouldnt send any help to Mercs against us but he did! Now I just call that friendship here is just a LIE unless the man you talk is an honourable man.
I didnt get you completely :/
So you say lemikz did his betrayal out of friendship and i did not and that makes me a unhonourful man? (Please correct me if i got it wrong)
Bros never die!