Author Topic: hoc nerds  (Read 2960 times)

Offline Zoarander

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Trading Post
  • Game nicks: Zoarander, Grendar_Rivers, etc....
Re: hoc nerds
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2013, 06:07:38 am »

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2013, 06:10:42 am »
+4
Haha to be fair it was just a semi-troll post. And hey, it was worth a shot. Anyways, we are trying to contact you Raven lads now, as a matter of fact. My comrade sent a message to one of your members through crpg yesterday, and we are currently about to begin negotiations with some of you guys. Let us hope for peace!

Your petty apologies and offers of cheap oil won't be enough to sway or deviate the mind set of the Ravens.  They take their treaties and agreements very seriously (see our war with Acre) and they will not easily forget your desecration of their trust and respect.  You can either take these repercussions for your actions or you can sit there and dispute them, but do be careful of the latter as it will only amplify our reaction.

Leave Kuwait alone!

LMGDFAO. pretty sure that u were like oh noes green dudes are quiting strat. they slighted us by saying no more people allowed in lands. monkey angry. monkey declare war on green things. muahaha I big and powerful now I can smash green things that don't give a crap.

based on a true story.

*INSERT CREDITS HERE*

Get out.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2013, 06:34:22 am »
+4

LMGDFAO. pretty sure that u were like oh noes green dudes are quiting strat. they slighted us by saying no more people allowed in lands. monkey angry. monkey declare war on green things. muahaha I big and powerful now I can smash green things that don't give a crap.

based on a true story.

*INSERT CREDITS HERE*

http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/hounds-of-chulainn-declare-war-on-frisia!/
http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/war!-the-last-hoc-offensive-will-be-reserved-for-raven!/

Dude what.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline HarryCrumb

• Earl
  • Renown: 339
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2013, 06:54:39 am »
+2
isn't obama's last name hussain? so that makes obama hussain carac our #1 target?

Offline BoneSaw

• Earl
  • Renown: 301
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (HoC) Green regime
  • Game nicks: King BoneSaw
  • IRC nick: Glorious Supreme Leader Democratic People's Republic of HoC
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2013, 07:24:23 am »
+2
Honestly if you guys wanted to really apologize you could try harder than that. We were on good terms til yall stabbed us in the back and betrayed every agreement we had on the whim of Bonesaw.

Contact our leadership with a serious diplomatic overture and we might actually consider it. One word replies, considering the level of disrespect yall showed us, is a little torpid.

Edit for those not in the know: HoC and Raven had official and unofficial trade and passage agreements in place before Bonesaw decided to insult our members, then our leadership personally, then decided to arbitrarily end the agreements. Then declare war on us. I caution any faction from dealing with them as they have publicly proven themselves to be untrustworthy and unwilling to honor their agreements.
Dude relax, enjoy the bread and games HoC has provided and shut the fuck up. Take your 50 clan coalition and nest birds in your beards for another year.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2013, 07:33:30 am »
+3
Dude relax, enjoy the bread and games HoC has provided and shut the fuck up. Take your 50 clan coalition and nest birds in your beards for another year.

What '50 clan coalition' are we a part of exactly? I am seriously curious. The fact is, Bonesaw, that you ruined whatever goodwill Raven had with your clan because you felt like "leaving strat" and breaking your word (and your clans reputation) in the process. We Ravens are still waiting on those armies you promised to attack us with too.

To the HoC members who want to actually distance themselves from Bonesaw: Take control of your faction. As long as Bonesaw controls that castle and that many troops inside it, no matter how much you tell people that "Bonesaw is not really running strat for us" we will not believe you and why should we? We have been given nothing but lies and betrayal.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2013, 07:57:19 am »
+2
I've been receiving coded messages from peasants around Calradia, demanding something be done about the current state of strat. As the self proclaimed leader of all peasants in Calradia, once the Fisdnar battles are finished this weekend, I shall with a keen eye overlook these notes. I've been getting them much more often from one area of the map, but that will be later revealed  :twisted:

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2013, 08:03:34 am »
+4
I commend HoC for attacking, but I regret that they did not attack us before going after CHAOS. CHAOS is not active on the Strategus map as far as I can tell.

It will be interesting to see how TEE KAY OH VEE responds to this. Not sure what their relationship is with the Hounds at this moment.

Offline BoneSaw

• Earl
  • Renown: 301
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (HoC) Green regime
  • Game nicks: King BoneSaw
  • IRC nick: Glorious Supreme Leader Democratic People's Republic of HoC
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2013, 08:04:12 am »
+2
What '50 clan coalition' are we a part of exactly? I am seriously curious. The fact is, Bonesaw, that you ruined whatever goodwill Raven had with your clan because you felt like "leaving strat" and breaking your word (and your clans reputation) in the process. We Ravens are still waiting on those armies you promised to attack us with too.

To the HoC members who want to actually distance themselves from Bonesaw: Take control of your faction. As long as Bonesaw controls that castle and that many troops inside it, no matter how much you tell people that "Bonesaw is not really running strat for us" we will not believe you and why should we? We have been given nothing but lies and betrayal.
Already too much thinking has gone into this. Jona and the "HoC fellowship council of Nobles" run this show. I'm not allowed to leave the yard of Almerra and only get 5 forum posts per year. Wasted two here. The council keeps me around for I bring +5 morale for all ground troops when commanding defense. Now I'll patiently wait for my forum ban so I can leave you salty people to stew. Otherwise take up your grievances with Jona or the council he rep's.

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2013, 08:09:39 am »
Already too much thinking has gone into this. Jona and the "HoC fellowship council of Nobles" run this show. I'm not allowed to leave the yard of Almerra and only get 5 forum posts per year. Wasted two here. The council keeps me around for I bring +5 morale for all ground troops when commanding defense. Now I'll patiently wait for my forum ban so I can leave you salty people to stew. Otherwise take up your grievances with Jona or the council he rep's.

I do not believe a word you posted. Until the HoC members take control of their own faction, it will be my recommendation to Turboflex (you know that guy who was your friend that you insulted and made agreements with, then betrayed) that we continue our course of action against HoC.

As it stands, Raven is pursuing a 'Monroe Doctrine' approach toward HoC. We will not allow a hostile faction to move against our neighboring regions. We will isolate you and oppose you wherever you go.

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2013, 08:15:28 am »
+5
So the Raven/Frisia/Dracul triumvirate is the new United States of America Calradia while HoC is the dirty commies run by Stalin Bonesaw the cruel? Welcome to the start of the Cold War.
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2013, 08:44:14 am »
+8

based on a true story.

*INSERT CREDITS HERE*

Are you one of Kesh's alts? Guys, I found Kesh.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline The Last Ironside REDGAR

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
  • For the glory of the House.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: REDGAR_The_Bloodthirsty, The_Last_Ironside_REDGAR
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2013, 07:51:43 pm »
+5
    People of all factions and interests, I beg you, hear what I have to say.  Jona and Bonesaw speak the truth! I was not around for the fall of HoC, nor the war declarations that were made, though I know them to have been public and broad. Unfortunately, Raven, long time friends and allies, received the brunt of that, though I personally do not understand why.  What I can say is that I know the last days of HoC were meant as a free-for-all, a "come at us and take our land if you can!" action.  With our members inactive, The Velucan Empire dispersed, and changes in our personal lives, operating a large Empire we not viable anymore. 

The Hounds are on the rise again under a new order and new leadership, with a primary council and representation by myself and Jona.  Harsh words have been exchanged recently and in the past.  Actions have been taken by all to provoke hostilities.  Let us now cool our tongues and stay our hands lest relations damage further, tensions explode, and another large war begin.  Relit, your issue is with Bonesaw and HoC under his rule. While I respect Bonesaw as a leader and consider him a friend, I am not Bonesaw. Jona is not Bonesaw.  I respect Raven and its members as people and mighty warriors with much honor; these things I say come from my heart.  I share your respect for sacred pacts and bonds.  You have a right to be upset at the past; but I have spoken with Ravens, and they do NOT wish war with HoC.  I have spoken with my own clan for weeks ow about re-establishing relations with Raven, and early yesterday, BEFORE Unuzdaq fell under siege, BEFORE Amashke fell under siege, BEFORE the post made by Relit and all this hostility re-emerged, I myself attempted to contact your strat Marshall with talks of peace and apology for past wrongdoings.  I urge you, Relit, and all others who might think that HoC is on tyrannical conquest, stay your hand for but a moment while we talk of peace.  The diplomatic road must first be tested. 

HoC does not wish war with anyone; not Raven, not Dracul, not Frisia, not even Chaos.  Our actions are not a provocation nor a declaration of war against any person or faction.  Our aim, and I will tell you true, is to reclaim the inactive fiefs of Unuzdaq and Amashke which happen to be controlled by members of Chaos.  We do not declare war on Chaos, though it would be understood if they saw it as such and are within every right to retaliate if they so desire. 

But as for the rest, I will say this, and hear me well: Our intentions are not hostile towards anyone but the direct owners of the fiefs, and only then because it is an attack; we otherwise have no ill will against them. We are not out for conquest, but rather to establish ourselves once more by taking just enough land to protect and support ourselves.  Should any other attacks against an established faction occur, though we do not have any in our plans, they will be preceded by an official Declaration of War, for that is what it will be.  As to the impending attack on our forces by the Raven-Dracul forces, come if you will, if you do not heed anything I have said, if you do not wish to attempt to establish relations with a new order and fix wrongdoings to come to an agreement, and will will defend ourselves; but the Hounds of Chulainn WILL NOT TAKE OFFENSIVE ACTION AGAINST RAVEN OR ITS ALLIES IN THIS CONFLICT.  I say this because we are NOT hostile towards these peoples and so will not act as such.  Our conflict is with the defenses of the fiefs we have laid siege to, and, if they choose to make it so, Chaos, as is within their right.  Any others who wish to involve themselves do so of their own will, and the rest of the world should observe it as such.  Any intervention by another faction should and will be seen as an act of war UNLESS Chaos declares open warfare, and then any who wish to come to their aid are within their rights. 

I will leave you all with these things.  We are all very tired of war.  The Great NA War has taken its toll in many ways to be sure.  I implore you, any who my be considering hostile action, think of what the consequences of a large conflict may be.  Think of those who may get involved and who their allies are. Think of who their enemies are. I have done so and seen a great war looming.  When we set out we did not anticipate this in the least.  I have no ill will towards any of you.  HoC has no ill will towards any of you.  This is a new order.  This is a new HoC.  We are honorable men, though some of us may not be so skilled diplomatically.  We desire good relations with Raven and protest war with Raven and any of its affiliates.  Think on this, all of you.  I await talks with Raven and any others who wish to speak of these things.

-The Last Ironside
Deliver prosperity to your people, honor to your House, glorious victory to your men, and sorrow to your enemies.

Offline Zoarander

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Trading Post
  • Game nicks: Zoarander, Grendar_Rivers, etc....
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2013, 07:59:03 pm »
Are you one of Kesh's alts? Guys, I found Kesh.

lol that would be an amazing feat by kesh if I was one of his alts. And also I really don't give a crap about this "game". Basically I took a break after kesh gave some of the dumbest advice i have ever seen to one of its vassal clans (SKOT, Berserks, and RoR aka GoW) that caused them to disband. So pretty much I am done with his chocolate chip cookie keshi style of leadership, and am moving on to bigger and better things. Like tetris tournaments where the winner gets a stuffed pokemon.

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2013, 08:40:33 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

I will address your post by first explaining to you how the Raven-HoC enmity started:
(click to show/hide)

Second of all. I am the Raven strat leader, I handle all Raven strat diplomacy and Raven-Dracul Coalition communication. Turboflex is the Raven Chieftain, has ultimate authority and must approve all actions taken by myself, HungryandBroke (our strat Marshal) and Zan (our clan's only other officer).

Raven and HoC are already at war and have been for months. A war that your faction started by breaking every agreement we had in place. You say this is a new HoC, under new leadership. But we see the same faction, under the same leader (Bonesaw), who is in control of your only fief and its large army. Actions speak louder than words. Prove to us that this is a new beginning for HoC and we will be more inclined to any diplomatic communication.

If you doubt the seriousness of my words, I direct you to the leadership of Acre, FCC, Frisia, and Occitan. We have concluded agreements with all of them and they can confirm the veracity of my next statement:

Ravens of Valhalla value our agreements above all things. We hold to them, even when it does not benefit us because we believe to have a treaty/agreement all parties must respect one another.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 08:43:55 pm by Relit »