Author Topic: did you call off the war?  (Read 8520 times)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Re: did you call off the war?
« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2013, 04:14:08 am »
+1
Nope try again. Not the reason we won or even close.
Leader of BS

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #106 on: September 21, 2013, 04:31:23 am »
+1
I seem to recall something about us taking their town's in one go with flag caps.

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2013, 04:32:36 am »
teutonics! Those are the ones.
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #108 on: September 21, 2013, 04:38:48 am »
+1
Rehashing Kutt war?

Fine here: Kutt got invaded(loosely) by 2 factions, ME at Ulburban, and FCC at the snowy side. Following KUTTs rather dismal start, Tuetonics bowed out of KUTT alliance and joined FCC. Thus, KUTT became a 3:1, but I bowed out at Ulburban, and KUTT collapsed because they weren't ready on strat at all.

Thus, technically, it was a 3 on 1 war in favor of FCC.

Offline Socks

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
  • im gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: platypus
« Reply #109 on: September 21, 2013, 04:50:02 am »
teutonics! Those are the ones.
Oh yes teutonics had a thing with KUTT if i remember (AoW now) and some kind of MERC argeement with the rems and KUTT
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 06:09:06 am by Platypus. »
if u got 10 ps u have skill

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #110 on: September 21, 2013, 05:49:35 am »
+3
Oh yes we had a thing with KUTT if i remember (AoW now) some kind of alliance had to do with Rems and KUTT and stuff.

no.
teutonic bailed out on their alliance. remnant was always against kutt, who the hell are you and where did you get these ideas? even anders knows better.

Offline Socks

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • im gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 21, 2013, 06:04:02 am »
no.
teutonic bailed out on their alliance. remnant was always against kutt, who the hell are you and where did you get these ideas? even anders knows better.
http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/nap-or-slap/msg674833/#msg674833

HG was represented in Remnant faction in strat to.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 06:12:40 am by Platypus. »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #112 on: September 21, 2013, 06:13:41 am »
no.

I was involved in said war, so I should know :wink:

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #113 on: September 21, 2013, 06:19:51 am »
+3
http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/nap-or-slap/msg674833/#msg674833

You're new. Remnant took the majority of territories from KUTT earlier when strat was interesting. For whatever reason, Teutonic bailed on their first alliance with KUTT in favor of allying with FCC. What you're posting is the TAMDA that Remnant set up for the tundra but was not directly apart of (which is why my signature is not there), in which a territory we sold back to KUTT was attacked by another faction but Remnants were hired by mainly one side because that's just who signed us up first (which is the topic of discussion in that thread.)

The NAP outlined that a Remnant army would not attack their territory for 60 days. What was hazy was what sides Remnant members could sign up for, because fuck it we want exp too right?

And just for further clarification :
Just want to post before this escalates into a shit-fest, which was only partially my intention  :twisted:, that Sauce clarified with me that Remnant is apparently not apart of TAMDA, as I suppose I misunderstood from Elindor's writings. The NAP, while the merc support for the opposition seems questionable has been written off as nothing more than mercs just wanting xp.

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #114 on: September 21, 2013, 06:21:23 am »
+1
\_

Offline Socks

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • im gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 21, 2013, 06:25:43 am »
What was hazy was what sides Remnant members could sign up for, because fuck it we want exp too right?
moar xp

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
« Reply #116 on: September 21, 2013, 07:12:48 am »
+4
Rehashing Kutt war?

Fine here: Kutt got invaded(loosely) by 2 factions, ME at Ulburban, and FCC at the snowy side. Following KUTTs rather dismal start, Tuetonics bowed out of KUTT alliance and joined FCC. Thus, KUTT became a 3:1, but I bowed out at Ulburban, and KUTT collapsed because they weren't ready on strat at all.

I think by the end it was FCC, Remnant/HG, Dragoni of Valahia, The Coalition and Teutonic Knights.

These are from the archive on my old abandoned ghost town war alliance thread on 10/24/12

(click to show/hide)

and then 11/10/12 when KUTT was down to their last two fiefs.

(click to show/hide)

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 21, 2013, 07:37:25 am »
+13
The frisian offensive is officially over. We are going to hold onto what we have taken and enjoy the pinkey purpley text from entering the server. We aren't going to make any inflammatory remarks about FCC doing what they want to do. We are quite content with our pickings.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #118 on: September 21, 2013, 09:45:31 pm »
+1
I think by the end it was FCC, Remnant/HG, Dragoni of Valahia, The Coalition and Teutonic Knights.

These are from the archive on my old abandoned ghost town war alliance thread on 10/24/12

(click to show/hide)

and then 11/10/12 when KUTT was down to their last two fiefs.

(click to show/hide)

This doesn't really paint an accurate picture because if there are no battles between two factions, then everyone can say they are at war and have not done shit.  For example, I don't think Coalition and KUTT actually fought each other.

Rehashing Kutt war?

Anders, I think everyone would be hard pressed to count you as an actual clan.  You did use your mercenary army just once for an attack, but you are only one merc.  To count a clan as a whole, you also need to consider mercenary roster support.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #119 on: September 21, 2013, 10:04:13 pm »
+10
"D'Hara will rise again," Kalam whispered into his clay mug. It was filled to the brim with a creamy liquid the color of autumn, and the rich scent of pumpkin, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cayenne might be what caused his blonde ninja wife to lick her lips.

"When Anders is dead, maybe," she clarified for him. She didn't know if he was talking to her, since it was his habit to rant to anyone who would hear- even if he was his own audience. Perhaps especially so. This was a man who was no stranger to mental masturbation.

The game set on the table involved many hues. Yet...there were only two colors. "This is wrong. I am getting fatter, not with the fake fat armor, but with real fat. The stuff that comes when you sit around all day drinking hot cocoa with marshmallows instead of fighting." He sent a single piece on the game board careening across the room with another. "Winning is a bore. It's the playing that we enjoy." Whether this was for himself, for his wife, or for the little fruit bat that hung in a corner of the room was a puzzle that didn't need to be solved.

"I think you might find these helpful," added his wife as she set several buckets of paint on the table. In her childhood, she once saw a prism flaunted by a traveling merchant. How she had wanted it. Her parents didn't have the coin, though, but now, now these buckets were full of the colors that the prism revealed. "Look hard enough, and there are more colors than two hidden in every piece."

"Perfect." Kalam shot up with an energy he forgot he had, splashing the buckets all over the table. "Now..."

"...we can play."

They smiled at each other.