Author Topic: did you call off the war?  (Read 8518 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: did you call off the war?
« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2013, 06:17:59 pm »
Actually they came to the rescue when hosp attacked your lands and together you pushed hosp back wich later led to ichamur being taken. Would not have happened if FCC was alone in all of this, nor Raven.

wat

Ravens were not alone when they pushed back Hosp, they had Frisia and Dracul as well.  FCC actually didn't do much in the field and after taking back the Fimbulvetr fiefs with us they basically diverted all of their resources to Ichamur.  Meanwhile, Fimbulvetr was consistently taking your fiefs and sending your guys to EU.

The point i was making is that whenever they take a castle and feel so cool about how they can take a castle it's about 5-9 clans vs 1-2. They don't fight unless they have other clans with them even tho they are a massive alliance of clans. It's the way it's always been.

Like I said above, we didn't do much at all to help them besides attacking villages and field armies.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2013, 06:23:33 pm »
wat

Ravens were not alone when they pushed back Hosp, they had Frisia and Dracul as well.  FCC actually didn't do much in the field and after taking back the Fimbulvetr fiefs with us they basically diverted all of their resources to Ichamur.  Meanwhile, Fimbulvetr was consistently taking your fiefs and sending your guys to EU.

Like I said above, we didn't do much at all to help them besides attacking villages and field armies.

yes, this is exactly what i'm saying artyem. I'm saying that FCC havn't taken big cities or castles without help >.> not sure what the issue here is.

-----------

Murdertron the difference between you and me is that i operate in EU now under kalmar union while you still hang out with FCC on strat so i dare say there is a differance. =) not that it matters tho.
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Harrys Oil Can

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2013, 06:30:43 pm »
+10
Jesus ya'll a bunch of fucking nerds

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2013, 06:35:58 pm »
Who do you hate more, Kesh or Arowaine? That is what I believe Strat 4.0 has been reduced too and the majority of active strat clans are on whatever side of the two mega-alliance war.

If you want strat to be good again both sides need to end the war, break up with their strat allies, bury the internet grudges, and let people go their separate ways. Troop stacking will go down and the number of battles per-day will rise. I guarantee it will fix the dilemma we have now. It is probably just easier to reset it though. (Kesh, if you +1 this then you actually better commit to doing it.)

To: FIDLGB, Astralis, FPF, Golden Apple Corps, Dracul and their vassals Raven I mean allies, Ascalon clan, and of course BIRD CLAN. You guys are doing it right, stay independent and free.
*Anders was left off this list for being utterly boring in strat while perpetuating the KDR whore mentality with the NA losses thread for his own profit.

in fact occitan is only ally with mb/fupa(this is a fact) atm as far as i know and have good relation with severtal faction cause we do have comun ennemy and well fcc is so fucking big 200 player + so people just fear them and cant do any move cause they all know fcc is opportunist (nothing bad there ) but this is the way they play.

its like saying fcc is ally with raven/tkov you know

ps: as our stand rigth now we do not have the time to prepare army/manage equipement make strategic move and lead battle!
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2013, 06:52:05 pm »
+2
in fact occitan is only ally with mb/fupa(this is a fact) atm as far as i know and have good relation with severtal faction cause we do have comun ennemy and well fcc is so fucking big 200 player + so people just fear them and cant do any move cause they all know fcc is opportunist (nothing bad there ) but this is the way they play.

its like saying fcc is ally with raven/tkov you know

ps: as our stand rigth now we do not have the time to prepare army/manage equipement make strategic move and lead battle!

hah! FCC with 200+... I count 108 of which at BEST half are active. You can imagine us being super huge all you like but you and your allies have more troops, more silver and more players. It's also worth noting that many of the clans that joined the FCC this strat did so because they were getting ganged up on. Maybe it is a mutual feeling on both sides that survival requires allies.. but I'm quite sure that LCO and friends have FCC and friends outnumbered by quite a bit... and LCO at the very least WAS the single largest faction after VE broke apart... I don't know how many LCO are still active so that may not be true any more.

P.s. Aderyn... Who did we gang up with when we fought CHAOS and took three castles and even came close on dhirim before Frisia and Mates poured reinforcements into it.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2013, 07:33:19 pm »
+1
Arrowaine, when did FCC absorb Grey Order?
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2013, 08:33:30 pm »
P.s. Aderyn... Who did we gang up with when we fought CHAOS and took three castles and even came close on dhirim before Frisia and Mates poured reinforcements into it.

Can't remember if RoR and those other people was with you at the time or if that was after you gave it to them, but it's still grand alliance FCC vs small clans of 10 or less people :P. It might be one of the few castles derchio and senesomething that is that you took without another clan doing alot of work for you. That said it's still ~10clans vs 1-2 because of how many that is inside FCC but would still be exempt from my original point ofcourse if RoR and the others wasn't with you at the time.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2013, 08:46:18 pm »
+2
Can't remember if RoR and those other people was with you at the time or if that was after you gave it to them, but it's still grand alliance FCC vs small clans of 10 or less people :P. It might be one of the few castles derchio and senesomething that is that you took without another clan doing alot of work for you. That said it's still ~10clans vs 1-2 because of how many that is inside FCC but would still be exempt from my original point ofcourse if RoR and the others wasn't with you at the time.

RoR and the others were never with us. We took fidl and chaos on ourselves and sold the land off.

We also took on KUTT solo rather than fighting against hosp who already had enough enemies.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2013, 08:46:51 pm »
+5
I request that we insult one another's personal lives instead of making the circular argument of

"you have more players"

"no you have more players!"

Very few people in any clan have the desire to play on the strategus map anymore; most only want XP. Both sides probably have more than half of their raw numbers partially or completely inactive. Just be satisfied in your personal knowledge that the other block has more active players than your own. After all, truth is subjective and nothing is going to convince you that your truth is incorrect.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2013, 08:51:39 pm »
I request that we insult one another's personal lives instead of making the circular argument of

"you have more players"

"no you have more players!"

Very few people in any clan have the desire to play on the strategus map anymore; most only want XP. Both sides probably have more than half of their raw numbers partially or completely inactive. Just be satisfied in your personal knowledge that the other block has more active players than your own. After all, truth is subjective and nothing is going to convince you that your truth is incorrect.

I think I just got cut on those edges there. Did you switch your degree from psychology to philosophy?

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2013, 09:00:41 pm »
+2
I think I just got cut on those edges there. Did you switch your degree from psychology to philosophy?

Women's studies.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 09:19:51 pm by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Kaelaen

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
    • H2O Kaelaen's Youtube Videos
  • Faction: Blandiloquent Rampallion Deutereagonists (BRD)
  • Game nicks: Kaelaen_BRD
  • IRC nick: Kaelaen
« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2013, 09:05:19 pm »
+15
I don't even know why people take whatever Kesh or Bale or Matey or even Murdertron's posts seriously.  The only person whose words hold meaning regarding the FCC is Kamikaze Joe.
-idlewind

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2013, 02:24:03 am »
+6
The only person whose words hold meaning regarding the FCC is Kamikaze Joe.

I'm actually Kesh. We've been over this before.

Also:
Fcc used to be more well rounded but the cav portion of our group faded away when huey left and have not really been the same since.

HAHA

NO

CAVALIERES IS DOING GREAT WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING!?!
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2013, 02:26:17 am »
We also took on KUTT solo rather than fighting against hosp who already had enough enemies.

Wat.

Pretty sure KUTT was betrayed by whatstheirname who currently held 1/3 of their total army and joined you guys.

Offline Socks

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
  • im gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: platypus
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2013, 04:08:14 am »
Wat.

Pretty sure KUTT was betrayed by whatstheirname who currently held 1/3 of their total army and joined you guys.
Remnants? if that's what your thinking.
if u got 10 ps u have skill