Author Topic: Golden Dawn, knights in shining armor.  (Read 5554 times)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: Golden Dawn, knights in shining armor.
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2013, 07:32:39 pm »
Same thing happens in America.  These poor (even welfare recipient) right wingers vote for politicians who get them all riled up, and then those politicians pass laws that hurt these poor people even more.  But they're too retarded to figure it out, so they keep voting for the same people who share their "values".  massive face palm.

I imagine Panos comes to this same realization every morning when he gets out of bed:

« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 08:17:38 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2013, 07:33:04 pm »
+2
I don't know why you people keep dragging Panos into this, he has been in a left-oriented tolerant open-for-all clan, he was a very good teammate with catholics, orthodox, muslims & atheists, as well as communists, apolitical folks and probably some undercover jews or something. Maybe we even had blacks & asians without knowing it, you can't always tell by their voices. Hell he was even commanded by a commie so I think he's obviously trolling you all. Quite successfully.
(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2013, 10:47:37 pm »
+6
Golden Dawn makes me think of some kind of oblivion bad guy :P However i hear they are the third most popular party in the country
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2013, 11:04:57 pm »
+4
As I am the one with the most posts here, I guess this is pointed at me:

I am neither a fanatic of any kind, nor associated with any right wing political organisation or party. I never voted for a right winged party since my very first vote. One time I even voted for the big left-wing party in Germany, but that only was to steal at least some seats from the established parties calling themselves right-center, left-center, liberal and so on.

All the right winged "parties" in Germany, if you can even call them so, are dumb retards, and their voters are indeed mostly poor white fucks. I am not.
This is what I am saying. Talk about immigration, islam, some facts and the truth about it and everybody calls you a chocolate chip cookie and facist and right wing member and so on.
It's just the typical nonsense blabla, because you have no arguments whatsoever to disprove what I say.
How could you, it's facts, personal experience, things I witnessed personally or people I know (who are by no means chocolate chip cookies or facists) told me.
Good night, I stop here, as it makes no sense to argue with people that are deadlocked in indoctrinated leftist views.

I have a question for you: Do you really think Muslims would come over here if they couldn't find a job? Millions of them work daily as cleaners, factory and construction workers, in logistics, the care sector, and so on. They and many other foreigners basically do the jobs we can't do anymore, because we don't have enough children.

They are not following some sinister plan to take over the world, they just go wherever they can earn the most money.

BTW: I agree with you that Muslims are by far the least willing to integrate into our culture. I have already witnessed three different immigration waves before them, and there were never as many problems as we have now with religious freedom, headscarves, swimming lessons in school, etc.
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2013, 11:08:20 pm »
+1

Comrades Mollydon, Pripyat Prips & Dadason can confirm. We're as red as it gets and we love to party on every possible occasion.

I can confirm  :mrgreen:

Don't take Panos so srsly.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2013, 11:45:00 pm »
+3
I don't know why you people keep dragging Panos into this, he has been in a left-oriented tolerant open-for-all clan, he was a very good teammate with catholics, orthodox, muslims & atheists, as well as communists, apolitical folks and probably some undercover jews or something. Maybe we even had blacks & asians without knowing it, you can't always tell by their voices. Hell he was even commanded by a commie so I think he's obviously trolling you all. Quite successfully.
(click to show/hide)

I just did it for the drama

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Berserkadin

• Duke
  • Renown: 592
  • Infamy: 145
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: Krewl_The_Urist_Fox
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2013, 11:48:14 pm »
+1
High unemployement + lots of immigrations = Perfect climate for cutting down salaries, and then people get mad at immigrants for the lower salaries, instead for the ones who are really behind it all. And our goverment handles the whole thing quite badly, and the media blowing shit up and making everything even worse.

I would consider myself closest to anarchism and syndicalist movements, as far as I know there aren't any anarchistic states around. I kinda hate the left-wing movement in general, to many moralist, radical feminists and fanatics. I see nothing wrong with using violence against chocolate chip cookies because I loath chocolate chip cookies, I don't do it because of some abstract sense of being "right".
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 12:01:51 am by Berserkadin »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2013, 12:00:40 am »
+6
enough drama done.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2013, 06:49:15 am »
They are not following some sinister plan to take over the world, they just go wherever they can earn the most money.
They aren't following a sinister plan, but that doesn't mean the end result won't be the same.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2013, 09:19:20 am »
+1

Typical for multicultural-fanatics, throw shit at others instead of giving counter-arguments.

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2013, 09:29:16 am »
+7
My parents immigrated to Sweden. But I still think it's very stupid that the government and most parties just shun and try to ignore any isolationalist/anti-immigration party like the Swedish Democrats. Not because I agree with these parties but because there is clearly issues with the immigration and crime (not only from immigrants), and the government & Co. chooses to act like everything is fine and dandy instead.

I'd like someone to deal with the immigration and crime problems. But not all these far-right-wing uneducated people that only do it out of pure racism, because they are usually just as bad as criminal immigrants. I think the government & Co. are the ones who should wake up and deal with it.

P.S: I'm not against immigration. Just let the right people in, and kick out those that misbehave.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2013, 09:54:18 am »
+3
Warlord, you are using the word "truth" very liberally (pun intended), but you don't seem to have anything to back your claims except "My likeminded friend circle confirmed my prejudices" and "I read it somewhere on the internet". Can you point me to a peer-reviewed study of european population projections, or any actually neutral source that confirms your eurabia claims ? Because otherwise I wouldn't be that sure about the "truth" of it.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2013, 10:22:41 am »
+3
Warlord, you are using the word "truth" very liberally (pun intended), but you don't seem to have anything to back your claims except "My likeminded friend circle confirmed my prejudices" and "I read it somewhere on the internet". Can you point me to a peer-reviewed study of european population projections, or any actually neutral source that confirms your eurabia claims ? Because otherwise I wouldn't be that sure about the "truth" of it.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4385024,00.html

It even says expert in the title

And if by some miracle that didn't convince you, here is a Youtube video

Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2013, 10:39:32 am »
Something backed up by research and evidence can be considered neutral, as long as it is made transparent how the conclusions of the research were reached.

For example, that Youtube video I linked has a grave, serious narrator that makes it sound official, but it provides no sources or alternate scenarios, instead just stating things as facts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Europe#Projections

That is more neutral, and provides sources. It also highlights an issue with the Youtube video, which assumes that fertility rates will remain the same for 50 years, when the Pew Research Center study predicts they won't.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2013, 10:49:42 am »
What annoys me the most is the generalizations going on in here:

The MUSLIMS are overtaking Europe.
The IMMIGRANTS are criminals.
The CHRISTIAN CULTURE is erased.

And that is just bullshit.
The majority of Muslims are just fine people. Bad people are in every group.
The majority of immigrants are just poor people trying to find a way to lead a "normal" life.
The Christian culture is mostly already gone cuz everyone is just thinking of their well-being only anyway.

So, spare me the nonsense about your truth. Your truth is just a bunch of stereotypes and generalizations. And about those statistics, if you even had just the minimal knowledge about actual statistical math, you would know that I could set up something that correlates the rise of women underwear thefts with the loss of potatoes to rain this year. Just because I can mathematical make something shiny and look solid, doesn't make it an actual useful fact.

And Xant disqualifies himself already with having the fat face of Timo Soini in his avatar before. Can't get more right wing populist than that... pathetic.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.