Author Topic: Rondel Dagger OP  (Read 6879 times)

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
Re: Rondel Dagger OP
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2013, 03:52:03 pm »
+1

BTW: Simon, what's your thing about penis sizes?

Isn't this whole topic about penis sizes? Or did i just get the wrong end of the stick again? No pun intended.

BTW: I agree on your BTW2, 2.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2013, 08:13:48 pm »
+3
Rondel is too cheap, otherwise it's fine. 

You're a paper tiger with that build....surely it can be annoying if you're slow moving (hell it's annoying with my "heavy" medium armor and 6 athletics).  But it's not OP, and I don't think anything should be done to the stats of the weapon.  Under 600 gold is really cheap for how effective of a killing utensil it is.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Adam_Bomb

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Im_With_Stupid, Someones_Alt
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2013, 03:14:02 am »
It's not OP. this thread feels like the same old "Something new! KILL IT!" bs that is prevalent on these forums.
I don't know how you can watch with_stupid, every time i see him play i want to put infants in a blender.

Offline Grumpy_Nic

• King
  • Renown: 1023
  • Infamy: 306
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Hermann_von_Krems
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2013, 01:38:00 pm »
With most of my chars, I dont care about rondel spammers. The only exception is my xbower, very annoying to have a pure agi rondel spammer near me.
But hey, I'll just go HX instead of regular xbow so they cant catch me. Adapt to win  :lol:

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2013, 01:43:57 pm »
Its easy to avoid. No not when you are a tincan :D.....

then you just get killed....and cant do anything because you are to slow.... so  delete the word "avoid" out of your language now because you donĀ“t know what it really means.

wow! this guy has much more efficent way of farming infamy than i do!

on topic:
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline Simon_Templar

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 246
  • cRPG Player
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCZOzmKRuPk
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2013, 08:32:41 pm »
"""Dude chill.  You talking like us that play that class are doing it only to annoy others, not for our own pleasure.  I also have like 3-4 full knight sets, all +3 but it's boring as fuck playing same class for over 3 years (like you have afaik??).  Try these builds and lighten up, you just seem to be in a rage mode talking about kids all the time.  You're supposed to be like 28?  Of course it's a good feeling when someone with a small dagger can kill a plated knight on horseback, but as a matter of fact, doesn't make them a kid. I'm 29 and it's fun as fuck.  And working hard to get looms?  It's not exactly work...""""

i dont care what other people do. or what you do. i only saying people should not be able to make satch a build. It is like playing with 13 shieldskill.  :wink:

Offline Simon_Templar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2013, 08:38:24 pm »
"""Strudog, with a 3/36 build you'll be one-shot by pretty much anything, one of those things being ranged. It's surely not gamebreaking being able to do nice damage up close when you're so fragile at length, be it against longer melee weapons or ranged. However, it's when you add a(n almost unbreakable) shield to the equation that the high damage with low to no ps doesn't have many downsides anymore."""

Yeah but nobody can hit him any more when he runs that fast. but nice try to make his arguments abnegate. you pro player.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2013, 08:41:43 pm »
+3
learn 2 quote and edit posts.

- Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Simon_Templar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2013, 08:45:07 pm »
"""First of all 17/7 is not an OP score, for a player like Strudog it's probably below average. I don't see how that is in any way gamebreaking. Sure the weapon is cheap, but so is the quarterstaff, maul and plenty of other cheap weapons that can be used to obtain top 5 scores. The build will still be oneshot by anything and his mother and I don't believe the two shotting everyone argument at all. I love gimmicky builds that are viable and I like that we have another one.

Instead let's focus on the real issue here: Fucking 1h stabs, they are broken.""""

You really are not getting it dont you theets. this shit is OP you can take out the finenst players only with an dagger so this sounds not weak-minded for you. Sometimes i really wonder man. i didnt hear one good argument yet why it should stay in the game. Yeah variation is cool but not when you can kill almost everything with that weapon.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2013, 08:50:13 pm »
+4
"""First of all 17/7 is not an OP score, for a player like Strudog it's probably below average. I don't see how that is in any way gamebreaking. Sure the weapon is cheap, but so is the quarterstaff, maul and plenty of other cheap weapons that can be used to obtain top 5 scores. The build will still be oneshot by anything and his mother and I don't believe the two shotting everyone argument at all. I love gimmicky builds that are viable and I like that we have another one.

Instead let's focus on the real issue here: Fucking 1h stabs, they are broken.""""

You really are not getting it dont you theets. this shit is OP you can take out the finenst players only with an dagger so this sounds not weak-minded for you. Sometimes i really wonder man. i didnt hear one good argument yet why it should stay in the game. Yeah variation is cool but not when you can kill almost everything with that weapon.

- Stolen from Macropussy

Offline GandalfJr

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • fat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Cleveland
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2013, 08:53:31 pm »
Only the most skillful use this wepaon
balls are like boobs

Offline Simon_Templar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2013, 08:55:10 pm »
"""Rondel dagger is fine, for once a mass agiwhore build is viable, i have yet to be 2 shot by them, but i one shot them nearly every time. Also 1h stab is fine, just have to get used to them. 1h's needed a good stab, their previous was shit. Sometimes it feels like its bullshit but at the same time it is very predictable."""

Just use a agi build then..... 1 hand step was never UP........ with a agi build you could step befor the change........ and another thing is that now you can step people with tincan armour what is rubbish again. But thanks for your idiotic opinion the opinion of a child. yes and my penis is bigger then yours.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2013, 09:00:45 pm »
Simon, you never told me why you talk about dicks so much
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Simon_Templar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2013, 09:02:31 pm »
""Simon, you never told me why you talk about dicks so much"" why you are the gay stalker what i should know?

Offline Simon_Templar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2013, 09:13:18 pm »
 lets get honest... we have to stop this gay relationship between you and me....this is not working out. because i am not gay. sorry for the hard feeling now. but you will find someone.   :lol: