Author Topic: Airsoft? Muricans'? Help? NEWTOPIC* Airsoft vs paintball Vs fat american mothers  (Read 1720 times)

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
they teach violence, similar to vidya games, which in turn makes juveniles want to cause property damage and possibly harm others with real firearms, or atleast that is the mentality of the governments in Europe who oppose them.

kids have been pointing their fingers in the shapes of guns and playing war since the beginning of time, video games and toy guns are no different
when are politicans going to understand that unstable and violent behaviors are the cause of the cutlure, childhood and pyschological probelms?

In australia, these are considered firearms and owning them is out right illegal.

i often times mock the UK's laws regarding knives/guns/self-defense/tools, but Australia is a downright dictatorship
atleast UK is able to realize that a swiss army knife is not a fucking weapon, nor are they going around banning every other videogame released

anyway, /offtopicpoliticalrant
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo

when are politicans going to understand that unstable and violent behaviors are the cause of the cutlure, childhood and pyschological probelms?

It's easier to point at guns, you don't have to think up a true solution for the people
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 12:32:44 pm by Christo »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
It's a standard action in the global feminisation plan.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?