Author Topic: The Story of a 14 Year Old Aussie  (Read 8406 times)

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
Re: The Story of a 14 Year Old Aussie
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2013, 03:34:38 am »
+2
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2013, 03:35:51 am »
+3
My name is Kesh? Kesh asked me about this idea? Kesh actually joined choaps then left with their stuff?

didnt daruvian used to always come into FCC ts as Keshian?

Anyways, basically... that isn't even close to as bad... that is like kinda sketchy compared to full scumbag.

PROtip: Daruvian went into EVERY ts as Keshian, including our own.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2013, 03:36:33 am »
+4
It really goes without saying.  MY favorite part is the bit where a 1.6k army turns the tide in the war- "i look forward to crushing your faction to the ground."
It tickles me that this child was still in elementary when Kesh and I were running strat 2.

http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=5037

This kid is amusing beyond belief.

PS: I would have broken your forward spawn in minutes if Desire_Of_Chaos wasn't being so damn patient with a loaded arbalest. :)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 03:40:12 am by Blueberry Muffin »
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2013, 03:37:16 am »
+4
like trying to hire me to tk the other team during a strat battle? yeah full scumbag ^ which is just as bad or worse.

Your reign of terror as an admin is leagues above anyone in this thread. ;)

(click to show/hide)

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Tyefire

• Baron
  • Renown: 111
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2013, 03:37:35 am »
+1
GF LLJK
You can breathe..this is not a dream I really just slayed you.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2013, 03:37:52 am »
+3
like trying to hire me to tk the other team during a strat battle? yeah full scumbag ^ which is just as bad or worse.

I made a joke with a friend who was expected to say "lol no". I never for a second expected you to take that seriously let alone to do it. The mistake I made was believing you to be my friend... ever... let alone for the better part of two years. I realized not too long ago that you have never considered me as a friend, I was just someone you would try to get strat info out of. Your true self shines through everytime fighting picks up between hosp and FCC, that is when you can no longer pretend not to hate me and every single person in the FCC for daring to war your clan in internet knights. But yeah, me joking around two years ago with someone I believed to be my friend at the time is definitely full scumbag.

p.s. I see the battle ended rather in our favour, thanks for returning so much gear.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2013, 03:40:58 am »
lol he pretended to be someone else in your ts?

Yeah! It will forever be known as the night of Uumdi1....Uumdi was already there so it kind of backfired!

Edit: Don't take posting, people, or this game too seriously; you're gonna have a bad time. It's a game people. Just a game.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2013, 03:44:45 am »
Now granted, Kesh did not try to join Chaos or FIDLGB, he did come to our teamspeak pretending to be Uumdi and tried to get strat information off of people that were there you know. So pot calling kettle black, who's surprised?

Lol, no one of our traders was worried they were going to be attacked during our war with chaos 4-5 months ago and i didnt want to hop on and let them see we were still awake, so i just chose a random name. hopped on for 2 seconds, saw how empty it was, left, and told our trader runner they were safe to leave - hence the permanent ban (way out of proportion, but hey they love me that much).

I didnt even go back to the server for 2-3 months and when i joined I forgot my name was still that, while i was recruiting for a battle.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 03:57:02 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2013, 03:47:03 am »
+5
Yeah! It will forever be known as the night of Uumdi1....Uumdi was already there so it kind of backfired!

Edit: Don't take posting, people, or this game too seriously; you're gonna have a bad time. It's a game people. Just a game.

What if it isn't? What if irl is really the game and strategus is our real lives?

Do you want to know what true reality is? Because if you want to know, I can show you. You just have to follow me down the rabbit hole, mind your sanity because it might get lost along the way.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2013, 03:50:41 am »
Lol, no one of our traders was worried they were going to be attacked during our war with chaos 4-5 months ago and i didnt want to hop on and let them see we were still awake, so i just chose a random name. hopped on for 2 seconds, saw how empty it was, left, and told our trader runner they were safe to leave - hence the permanent ban (way out of proportion, but hey they love me that much).

Riiiiigghhtt...c.y.a. bro. Cover your ass.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2013, 04:10:08 am »
I made a joke with a friend who was expected to say "lol no". I never for a second expected you to take that seriously let alone to do it. The mistake I made was believing you to be my friend... ever... let alone for the better part of two years. I realized not too long ago that you have never considered me as a friend, I was just someone you would try to get strat info out of. Your true self shines through everytime fighting picks up between hosp and FCC, that is when you can no longer pretend not to hate me and every single person in the FCC for daring to war your clan in internet knights. But yeah, me joking around two years ago with someone I believed to be my friend at the time is definitely full scumbag.

p.s. I see the battle ended rather in our favour, thanks for returning so much gear.
No hate just surprised at the time you asked me and then you calling other people scumbags for doing similar things. You lost my respect when that happened. What kind of friend asks another to tk his teammates for gold? It was a mistake to ask me to do such a thing. Sorry I don't play strat that way and is which I will never have the FCC tag.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 04:14:15 am by Goretooth »

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2013, 04:13:35 am »
+2
No hate just surprised at the time you asked me and then you calling other people scumbags for doing similar things. You lost my respect when that happened.

I bet what really went through your head was "Ah ha! He actually thinks we are friends so he made a joke! now I can go paste this conversation all over the forums to make FCC  look bad! YES!!!"

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2013, 04:15:07 am »
+2
I was actually talking to Matey (2 years ago) about said offer (now that we're digging up old news).  We had discussed asking you to change sides (apparently  a regular occurrence lately) and he joked about asking you to just betray your team instead.  It was funny and relevant because a faction was punished a week prior for the same thing.  No one was seriously asking you to do so.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 04:25:43 am by Adoptagoat »
Adoptagoat: http://i.imgur.com/p5s51.gif
Voso the Worst: thats you
Adoptagoat: I know.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 07, 2013, 04:15:51 am »
I bet what really went through your head was "Ah ha! He actually thinks we are friends so he made a joke! now I can go paste this conversation all over the forums to make FCC  look bad! YES!!!"
Yes was my fault for saying no to tking teammates in strat for gold. Sorry matey to let you down and ruin our friendship.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 07, 2013, 04:17:07 am »
+1
Yes was my fault for saying no to tking teammates in strat for gold. Sorry matey to let you down and ruin our friendship.
^Read my post above.
Adoptagoat: http://i.imgur.com/p5s51.gif
Voso the Worst: thats you
Adoptagoat: I know.