Author Topic: Dolby the traitor?  (Read 8406 times)

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Re: Dolby the traitor?
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2013, 12:15:27 pm »
+14
I've seen even worse then Dolby and Varadin..........Cicero playing under Mercs banner......yeah - THE one and only Cicero, polisher of hairy eastern assholes & crawler from the deepest anal dungeons so slimy that eels seem dry compared to him. 8-)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tactical_One

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Anatman, Neopagan
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2013, 12:23:49 pm »
True isnt strat about to end anyways? 3 MW items for a castle thats going to be deleted in a month or so.............I dont get some people!

Still one side can win this strategus over second side.

I don't know what to think about topic. Bribing castle owner isn't low. It's reminds true medieval ages, when strongest castles was fallen by betray of defending mercenaries (attackers payed more than their lord). So i think it's part of the game. Mercenaries give very good resistance considering much bigger attacking forces.

Seems that maintaining healhy and united clan is hard. And strategus  testing it.

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2013, 12:32:07 pm »
I don't know what to think about topic. Bribing castle owner isn't low. It's reminds true medieval ages, when strongest castles was fallen by betray of defending mercenaries (attackers payed more than their lord). So i think it's part of the game. Mercenaries give very good resistance considering much bigger attacking forces.

Taking care of the fief 2 days then giving it all to others.
I simply call it griefing.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2013, 12:39:14 pm »
+2
Personally, I am torn between "BAN HE!" and "Deal with it!".

Probably a question only the chadz can answer definitely if he wishes his creation be "played" this way or not. Not sure if he even cares though :?
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2013, 01:27:44 pm »
+1
At the end of day I accepted this immoral proposal, so why not ban me? E?  :rolleyes:

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2013, 01:53:10 pm »
     U humbled planet earth at day u were borned dude!  U were crying like a little boy,telling ppl that bandits stole all your looms,and i felt sry for you,giving u money:)  And what did u do?  (we meet him on wfas and he gave us 2 accounts for free,so he can robb us later,what a human scum lol:)  He was baned on IG native servers for some reason ( im not suprised) whit those 2 keys so he gave them to us:) Me and Perverz!  And then he joined grays just becouse they rape his poor ass in siege:)  If u cant beat them join them:)  Comparing to you,dolby is a saint....  Still low,but saint -_-

Everything is true, also i took their gold and loomz heuheuheuheu,but too bad i got banned then :))))

Also i am earth scum, maybe the biggest scum around here, thats why i joined Greys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP1knRf7SBQ

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2013, 02:09:56 pm »
+1
Also i am earth scum, maybe the biggest scum around here, thats why i joined Greys

And you fit in just fine. Everybody knows we're the bad boys here  :D :D :D

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2013, 02:19:48 pm »
+1
Taking care of the fief 2 days then giving it all to others.
I simply call it griefing.
ofc you are, you whine about eveyrthing and ask help from chadz/ cmp because you made stupid decision and paid the price. ps, grey order should join Cia, nsa or something similar.

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2013, 02:36:30 pm »
+7
This is actually just sad. I dont care about the fief, even though i was managing it for like 50% of the time this strat is live. I was in the hospital for a week so i had to give it away to somebody so it gets taken care of. But seeing that one of the older and very trusted members sells it after having it for 2 days, actually selling it the day i came back home is just disappointing. I never thought that there would be a person with such a low/weak character in our clan.
And now Dolby is even too spineless to reply to me on steam. like Idzo said, pathetic scum, so weak in mind that he can't even talk to the ppl he betrayed anymore.

But rly, 9 lps? You couldve approached us directly with this offer. We wouldve discussed in within the leadership and surely accepted it. I would have sold that castle for less. The thing that disappoints me is that this are basicly 9 loompoints stolen from us, and by us i dont mean mercs but also from deserters since we play as the same faction on strat we wouldve split these points inbetween our clans.
This really shows how pathetic you are. I always found the war thread quite amusing, but now you finally showed that you are one big joke - Dolby on the one hand for selling out a clan he has been in for ages and also stealing lps from another clan and wolves for paying NINE lps for a castle close to the end of this strat.
I think both of you got screwed by this deal. Wolves paid way too much, Dolby became a persona non grata for many ppl, and both sides ruined their reputations.

I say keep the fief, you paid too much for it to give it away.  All i would like to see is that Dolby either gets permabanned or that the Points are give to Deserters and Mercs so we can put them into the armoury and our members can have fun with some new looms which were bought by the effort they put into maintaining this fief, grinding tickets, gold etc...

Ps: If you want more fiefs, gear, gold or tickets, as we said some time ago, it is all for sale, just need somebody who is interested in it (and stupid enough to pay with looms at this point).

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2013, 02:41:57 pm »
Who really the fuck cares, it was a dishonourable move by the greys who have been the ones wanting XP, this has has been an attempt to get MErcs out of their castles, everyone knows that. Greys do nothing for the benefit of other people. But i am sure its all in the rules and i applaud the Greys for taking initiative. But Dolby has made it clear he cant be trusted and for 9 looms it really wasnt worth it.

I feel sorry for the Grey who had to give up those 9 loom points as they would have to put many hours into getting the castle which will be no longer theres in a couple of months time.

PLus it goes to show that the greys have no other purpose in strat but to wipe the mercs, which is fine. But after multiple strats it gets boring. Even if the MErcs become a peaceful trading state in the next strat the greys will always want to wipe them.

And guess what this leads to? MErcs go and ally with the COA and the east v west war happens all over again. simply boring.

The big problem with strat is rivalries dont change and it just becomes restarts of the same strats over and over again.

B
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2013, 02:49:23 pm »
+2
Prilika radi lopova a Dolby je imao priliku.

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2013, 02:53:26 pm »
Prilika radi lopova a Dolby je imao priliku.

kao i ja nekada :)

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2013, 03:02:03 pm »
+2
I was in the hospital for a week ...

Not good. I hope u are fine, man?

Offline Jacu

• Count
  • Renown: 214
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jacu_the_Grey
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2013, 03:03:07 pm »
+3
OMG what a cry topic mercs...
we didnt do anything wrong, your meber come to us and ask for deal. it is your fault that your guys are disloyal

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2013, 03:03:18 pm »
After seeing what dolby did , he will probably go back to the hospital  :mrgreen:

Joke on the side, i hope you are ok man !!