Author Topic: Dolby the traitor?  (Read 8398 times)

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
Re: Dolby the traitor?
« Reply #90 on: August 26, 2013, 07:02:12 pm »
+2
But rly, 9 lps? You couldve approached us directly with this offer. We wouldve discussed in within the leadership and surely accepted it. I would have sold that castle for less...

Ps: If you want more fiefs, gear, gold or tickets, as we said some time ago, it is all for sale, just need somebody who is interested in it (and stupid enough to pay with looms at this point).

Pfff... 8 = 8, not 9 and 20 k tickets = 10 big battles / about 1,2 mln XP for player per battle = 12 mln  X  about 50 players = 600 000 000 XP =  around 80 loompoints  = 1 to 10 , not to mention pleasure from the game, so give me the price for Dihrim  :wink:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tomas

• Marshall
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 217
    • View Profile
    • Fallen Brigade Website
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Tomas
« Reply #91 on: August 26, 2013, 07:06:25 pm »
+3
Dolby = Traitor, but being a traitor is all part of the fun of Strat. The clan bank gold was probably over the line though.
Wolves = Fools for spending cRPG looms on Strat resources that change nothing.  At least we don't pay to sit in our fiefs doing nothing :D

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
« Reply #92 on: August 26, 2013, 07:14:46 pm »
Oh guys its just a game, for some time we will forget about this...and in Bannerlord or Melee BG , we will all strat from neutral 0 reputation .

Just chill , play , enjoy and try to fuck someone its always fun :))

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2013, 07:16:26 pm »
Bannerlord or Melee BG , we will all strat from neutral 0 reputation .

Would be good if next strat started like this.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2013, 07:16:40 pm »
Oh guys its just a game, for some time we will forget about this...and in Bannerlord or Melee BG , we will all strat from neutral 0 reputation .

Just chill , play , enjoy and try to fuck someone its always fun :))
you really belive in that

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2013, 07:21:26 pm »
you really belive in that

Why not , If you want we can bet in something,

So here it is..personally im little bit hated guy here and have a bad reputation as a person and good as player, and actually who cares about that ? well atm probably some ppl do, but you will see when we start playing bannerL or BattleGround M. i can bet 100% that most of ppl who knew me here will forget about all things i did in my past. New game new strat :)

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #96 on: August 26, 2013, 07:25:25 pm »
+1
Dolby = Traitor, but being a traitor is all part of the fun of Strat. ...  At least we don't pay to sit in our fiefs doing nothing :D

You sit idly in your stinking fiefs, meanwhile we murdering your allies and friends, so who is the biggest traitor here? Fallens... pfff

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #97 on: August 26, 2013, 07:41:40 pm »
Why not , If you want we can bet in something,

So here it is..personally im little bit hated guy here and have a bad reputation as a person and good as player, and actually who cares about that ? well atm probably some ppl do, but you will see when we start playing bannerL or BattleGround M. i can bet 100% that most of ppl who knew me here will forget about all things i did in my past. New game new strat :)
I hope so

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Tomas

• Marshall
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 217
    • View Profile
    • Fallen Brigade Website
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Tomas
« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2013, 07:43:24 pm »
+1
You sit idly in your stinking fiefs, meanwhile we murdering your allies and friends, so who is the biggest traitor here? Fallens... pfff

The only murdering I've seen in Merc battles during the last month was of Greys and Wolves at Senuzgda and Alburg Castles :P  Mercs don't need our help at this stage, perhaps this is why Wolves felt the need to buy their way to victory instead of fighting  :wink:

I didn't notice Greys coming to defend or retake Jameyyed or Teramma Castles.  Does that make you traitors as well?  Greys... pfff :D

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2013, 07:43:30 pm »
+5

..and you would lose that bet, I assure you. Yes its just a game and all that but you ruined someone's online gaming pleasure with your bullshit actions and behavior, they're not gonna make the same mistake twice and give you a change to ruin their fair square entertainment again. Some people have the possibility to distinguish a genuine non-stop douchebag from a one time offender even in a virtual surroundings and some even have a sharp wit & good memory.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2013, 07:49:56 pm »
..and you would lose that bet, I assure you. Yes its just a game and all that but you ruined someone's online gaming pleasure with your bullshit actions and behavior, they're not gonna make the same mistake twice and give you a change to ruin their fair square entertainment again. Some people have the possibility to distinguish a genuine non-stop douchebag from a one time offender even in a virtual surroundings and some even have a sharp wit & good memory.
Probably talking in your name, im sorry that you feel that way and that you are filth with hate against me ,i would like to change it ,we are humans we make mistakes, but if it is the way you want than let it be i can not force you to change your mind.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2013, 07:50:30 pm »
+1
Nice description of Panos but which treats are yours? :D
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2013, 08:01:00 pm »
+3
Probably talking in your name, im sorry that you feel that way and that you are filth with hate against me ,i would like to change it ,we are humans we make mistakes, but if it is the way you want than let it be i can not force you to change your mind.

I rarely speak only in my own name, when i write something serious on this forum there is at least 20 guys out there who think exactly the same (and I could name them) but they can't be annoyed with typing or their English sucks and prevents them from making a normal post. I'm sure you can live with the fact that 20,50 or even 200 people will not want to be in the same clan with you in any future similar game, for situations like that there's always Grey Order ready to redeem your lost soul and make you a grinding bot.

Ofc it comes from what you did to Perverz & Abortimus (plus some other minor "issues" I wont talk about). Barabe are scum of the earth (almost as if they took lessons from my Bandits) but none of us goes THAT low, like you did. Nothing personal tho, you closed your own doors behind you. As I always say in real life: one eats what he cooks for himself. From what I see (if Greys or some other no-brain clan doesn't save you) - you'll be biting the bones in future games with this community involved. Same goes for the like of Dolby, my guess (as someone who didn't play Strat for 2 years or so) would be that he found it boring (took him some time) but if he wanted to spice things up he could've chosen some other ways instead of making himself persona non grata. You can do some funny shit in Strat even these days, aye ?
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2013, 08:03:54 pm »
+2
Dolby did an incredibly stupid thing and the low low wolves have taken advantage of that.

I'll leave it with that.