Author Topic: Payday 2  (Read 7048 times)

Offline Ncromancien

• Baron
  • Renown: 100
  • Infamy: 9
  • The Brave Do Not Fear The Grave
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Ncromancien / Barabe_Yuno_Mononoke
  • IRC nick: Ncromancien
Re: Payday 2
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2014, 09:43:28 pm »
Get the fakk upppp get the fakk upppp get the fakk uppppp

I love when you do that 5 times, not working and then : " Hoxton has been taken into custody " :D
"Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do? But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2014, 03:24:18 am »
That's why its better to go Techforcer with Iron Man Aced and C4s ready to use as well as fully upgraded Armored Skill deck.

Maximum armor and no need to QQ for help. Unless you play on DW. Then you dun goofd.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2014, 03:41:58 am »
That's why its better to go Techforcer with Iron Man Aced and C4s ready to use as well as fully upgraded Armored Skill deck.

Maximum armor and no need to QQ for help. Unless you play on DW. Then you dun goofd.

that is the way of the noob my friend.

suit+dodge+rogue deck is where its at. along with a good shotgun/sniper rifle and your favorite pistol backup

i have done DW many time with pubs, a few times where even after botching a stealth attempt. we fought through the Assaults and skulldozers with nothing more than Guns fitted for stealth and useless ECMs. (i myself had a car-4 and a chinmano compact fully modified for stealth, doing damage in the low 20s, semi-auto only, poor accuracy and shit stability. we were able to make it out the bank with all 4 crew alive and all bags  8-)
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2014, 03:12:57 pm »
Tank is the way of the smart one .

2 many stealth kiddies nowadays. And stealth kiddies shouldn't talk about stealth being the pro way (more like easy way) especially since they can (iirc its not patched) get perks to make them be 100% invincible while crouching thanks to fucked up dodge stats with the right perks.

So hard 2 play amirite

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2014, 03:18:17 pm »
I find stealth to be more fun than loud on most missions. Only in some of them do you really have to wait ages or have RNGesus smile to you. The train heist is by far the worst offender. Don't even bother stealthing that.

Offline Ncromancien

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2014, 03:29:34 pm »
I find stealth to be more fun than loud on most missions. Only in some of them do you really have to wait ages or have RNGesus smile to you. The train heist is by far the worst offender. Don't even bother stealthing that.

Since the Deathwish update, stealthing the train heist is barely doable, since they can spot the open wagons, and they are minimum 5 guards. I still think they should release more pure stealth mission like Shadow raid, way too many loud missions compare to Stealthy ones. I still have fun soloing framing frame or Shadow raid, but we need more Stealth missions ! :D
"Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do? But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2014, 03:56:30 pm »
Tank is the way of the smart one .

2 many stealth kiddies nowadays. And stealth kiddies shouldn't talk about stealth being the pro way (more like easy way
) especially since they can (iirc its not patched) get perks to make them be 100% invincible while crouching thanks to fucked up dodge stats with the right perks.

So hard 2 play amirite

lol only pussies do stealth, i regularly use dodge on loud missions that has been patched ages ago, max now is 75%

with dodge, i have the speed to get around the map to revive teammates, escape danger or complete objectives. paired with a 50%-75% chance to for shots to be completely harmless
and it is alot harder to use, Standing still, a dodge build only has 25% chance to dodge the bullets, this means that you gotta keep moving or find some cover. way of the pro, not crunching on health+armor to survive.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2014, 05:34:45 pm »
Is it me or the hitman perk tree is really crappy? It's the akimbo one.

Offline Ncromancien

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2014, 07:33:39 pm »
Is it me or the hitman perk tree is really crappy? It's the akimbo one.

Hitman is pretty bad indeed, same as muscle, never used them.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2014, 07:59:39 pm »
lol only pussies do stealth, i regularly use dodge on loud missions that has been patched ages ago, max now is 75%

with dodge, i have the speed to get around the map to revive teammates, escape danger or complete objectives. paired with a 50%-75% chance to for shots to be completely harmless
and it is alot harder to use, Standing still, a dodge build only has 25% chance to dodge the bullets, this means that you gotta keep moving or find some cover. way of the pro, not crunching on health+armor to survive.

Techforcer still number 1.

Maximum Armor and i can blow up doors. Oh and rape ppl with LMGs/Sniper Rifles and if shields come (gg that you aced Iron Man) rape them hard with your spear of freedom which you also got the melee damage upgrade aced for so you can kill every enemy with 1-2 hits with the exception of Dozers, Tazers and Cloakers.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2014, 11:18:55 pm »
Techforcer still number 1.

Maximum Armor and i can blow up doors. Oh and rape ppl with LMGs/Sniper Rifles and if shields come (gg that you aced Iron Man) rape them hard with your spear of freedom which you also got the melee damage upgrade aced for so you can kill every enemy with 1-2 hits with the exception of Dozers, Tazers and Cloakers.

I have the melee damage perk too, don't need to knock down shields when I can run circles around me. Ivan use lmgs and sniper rifles just as well. Counterattack means I can melee kill any cloaker who jumps at me

ECMs can open doors and stun groups of cops

Hitman is pretty bad indeed, same as muscle, never used them.

You underestimate muscle, armorer may help u get across a street just fine. But muscle will carry through a entire heist

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2014, 04:24:42 am »
I have the melee damage perk too, don't need to knock down shields when I can run circles around me. Ivan use lmgs and sniper rifles just as well. Counterattack means I can melee kill any cloaker who jumps at me

You underestimate muscle, armorer may help u get across a street just fine. But muscle will carry through a entire heist

Who dafuq is Ivan. And running circles around them in suits. No thx Jeff. Better go Techforcer. Bigger is better. Less isn't more.

Offline Ncromancien

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2014, 09:08:54 am »

Really ? I just feel that you can heal when you're downed 3 times, so that's why I don't really get the point, when with armor, it will allow you to take more damage in tough situation all the time. I will give it a try today, maybe it's worth it.

And I agree with Clokworkkiller, with dodge build, you can easily pass behind shields, which make the knockdown not useful. Although, it's just different ways to play, and I personnaly like to see several builds at the same time. You just have to play what you prefer :D

I personnaly love Mastermind-Enforcer + Armorer deck, you can tank a lot, deal good damage and shout up people. I think that an organised crew with those 3 builds together would be really strong though.

Offline Pestdoktor

• Developer
  • Renown: 251
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereignty of Aegis, Wolves of Fenris, Burg Krems
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2014, 04:34:13 pm »

Offline LordBerenger

• King