Author Topic: Payday 2  (Read 7052 times)

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Payday 2
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2014, 12:04:07 am »
Haven't really played it of much lately.

But i'd be up for a game from time to time

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2014, 05:50:21 am »
2 many low levels being annoying and going straight for Overkill/Deathwish heists (most difficult heists) and failing miserably and not knowing what to do.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2014, 02:09:57 pm »
The bit that pisses me off about Payday is that every fucking update it like 2gb. And for what? Most of the time it's not even new content. It's a massive game for what it actually is.

We only play it when there's a group of 4 of us on though. Couldn't imagine playing with randoms. Only ever completed a couple of missions the stealth route though.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2014, 02:12:26 pm »
The bit that pisses me off about Payday is that every fucking update it like 2gb. And for what? Most of the time it's not even new content. It's a massive game for what it actually is.

We only play it when there's a group of 4 of us on though. Couldn't imagine playing with randoms. Only ever completed a couple of missions the stealth route though.

I used to think the same of randoms. Until I tried playing with them. They can be really good, much better than any of my friends.

Offline Polobow

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: SoA
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2014, 03:08:51 pm »
+1
I used to think the same of randoms. Until I tried playing with them. They can be really good, much better than any of my friends.

Insulting friends is more fun though.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2014, 05:14:40 pm »

Yeah but playing with friends usually only last 1 hour or two untill someone has to go. Like 1 lvl per session. If u don't play with pubbies you will be one of those weak (wut am i supposed 2 do?) low levels.

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
  • Renown: 554
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SeaRaider_
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Andswaru
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2014, 05:18:12 pm »
Smooth is the admin NA deserves. Not being that much better, EU deserves Thomek.
[18:25] <@chadz> soon(tm)

Offline Ncromancien

• Baron
  • Renown: 100
  • Infamy: 9
  • The Brave Do Not Fear The Grave
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Ncromancien / Barabe_Yuno_Mononoke
  • IRC nick: Ncromancien
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2014, 08:05:44 am »
2 many low levels being annoying and going straight for Overkill/Deathwish heists (most difficult heists) and failing miserably and not knowing what to do.

It can be annoying, but to counter that, you just have to put a level limit up to 70-80 on your lobby, will be much better then ;)
"Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do? But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2014, 08:38:20 am »

This is me.

Completely.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2014, 02:21:09 pm »
Yeah but playing with friends usually only last 1 hour or two untill someone has to go. Like 1 lvl per session. If u don't play with pubbies you will be one of those weak (wut am i supposed 2 do?) low levels.

1 level per 2 hours? Are you doing only normal heists? At almost 70 I often get 1 level per heist.

I also definitely had total morons at rank 80+ but it's true people start to know how the game works by that level.

I feel this game could do a much better job at letting you play with less than 4 humans. As it stands you can only do some stealthy things alone, or only normal difficulty which makes things incredibly grindy.

Offline Ncromancien

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2014, 05:57:20 pm »
1 level per 2 hours? Are you doing only normal heists? At almost 70 I often get 1 level per heist.

I also definitely had total morons at rank 80+ but it's true people start to know how the game works by that level.

I feel this game could do a much better job at letting you play with less than 4 humans. As it stands you can only do some stealthy things alone, or only normal difficulty which makes things incredibly grindy.

Hum, well I need to admit that all the stealthable missions are really doable alone, and some easy loud missions are doable with 2 guys and 2 AI playing with you in very hard or overkill. I'm doing that with one of my friend, and if you have some good fighting build, it can actually work, but I agree that doing this with a randomer that you can't communicate with almost impossible.
"Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do? But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2014, 12:14:42 pm »
How to make missions easy with randomers.

Step 1: Make sure they're over level 70

Step 2: If stealthing scream in caps in chat ''STAY IN THE FUCKING VAN'' or ''BE CAREFUL'' and ''FOLLOW MY LEAD FUCKERS!''

Step 3: In loadout make sure everyone got equipment that benefits the team

Step 4: If necessary write in all caps when going loud when you need a medkit/ammo etc...

Step 5: When going loud get good gear yourself that you can carry the team with if needed.

Offline Ncromancien

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2014, 05:49:17 pm »
How to make missions easy with randomers.

Step 1: Make sure they're over level 70

Step 2: If stealthing scream in caps in chat ''STAY IN THE FUCKING VAN'' or ''BE CAREFUL'' and ''FOLLOW MY LEAD FUCKERS!''

Step 3: In loadout make sure everyone got equipment that benefits the team

Step 4: If necessary write in all caps when going loud when you need a medkit/ammo etc...

Step 5: When going loud get good gear yourself that you can carry the team with if needed.

Step 6 : Make sure at least one of the crew have the " inspire " skill.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2014, 08:22:25 pm »
Step 0. Be good at the game and the rest of this list won't matter
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2014, 09:29:10 pm »
Step 6 : Make sure at least one of the crew have the " inspire " skill.

Get the fakk upppp get the fakk upppp get the fakk uppppp