Author Topic: 0.3.0.4  (Read 38130 times)

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
Re: 0.3.0.4
« Reply #165 on: August 16, 2013, 06:54:41 pm »
+1
Well I understand that 11 kills is still good but my argument is if they should get to insta-hit. Let alone how hard it should be able hit.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 16, 2013, 08:35:03 pm »
What are those new items? I've seen a horned helmet on someone.
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 16, 2013, 09:00:35 pm »
+9
Well mostly the situation I thought was compleat bill rap was when the whole enemy team followed me and a teammate(1h/shielder) into a tight little tunnel and it was 18v2. I got to kill about 11 of them but then came the bull crap.

Hahaha. I killed 11 people single handedly while tanking mad hits in heavy armor with a great maul... THEN came the bull crap from an agility 1hander.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #168 on: August 16, 2013, 09:03:32 pm »
What are those new items? I've seen a horned helmet on someone.
Winged Great Helmet is buggy, lods look normal
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #169 on: August 16, 2013, 09:04:24 pm »
Hahaha. I killed 11 people single handedly while tanking mad hits in heavy armor with a great maul... THEN came the bull crap from an agility 1hander.

Was thinking the same thing...wait, so the 11 kills weren't bullshit, but getting beat by an agi 1h when you're wearing plate and a great maul is bullshit?

I didn't because I like Jack and he explained why it was bullshit in the 2nd sentence "sword was point blank and still hit me".  But that's exactly what I was thinking  :P
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Horst_Kurmoottaja

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • Ei urhot kaukaisen Pohjolan uhan eessä taipuneet!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Horst, Mamba_
« Reply #170 on: August 17, 2013, 12:22:04 pm »
+1
Tthx for fixing map names Mustikki!
Farewell my brother
Farewell my foe
May death embrace you
Your blood in the darkness flow
***PÖRKELE***

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 17, 2013, 05:36:30 pm »
Apart from being able to kick during nudge cooldown sometimes, other times I try to kick but can't, even though I haven't nudged before; it only gets fixed after nudging and then the green/red icon appears.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 17, 2013, 05:44:28 pm »

kill banner balance, valour and multiplier though. cant adapt to WTJ uneven bs.

if we had some kind of real balance, the OP kicks, nudge, swings, weapons, whatever ppl think is OP wouldnt be an issue.

ppl dont care about winning as it is now. even losers can gain valour.

devs... for the love of whoever you belive in... you MUST be able to see it! why ignore it! do you know any other FPS (in lack of better term) where this abusive (sorry but i think its abusive) stuff is a gameFEAT?!

banner balance = WTJ. it completely screws up the clan synergie cus ppl join clans only to get multi.

enuff said. sorry but i cant help it. i want andrenalilne and im not getting andrenaline by getting creamed in gangbang.

"then join a big clan" lol you do know how stupid this sounds right? imagine if everyone did that? then eventually cRPG would be one big clan fighting itself... come on! geez. do you really want cRPG to become red vs. blue?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 05:55:05 pm by Sniger »

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #173 on: August 17, 2013, 08:37:30 pm »
EU4 doesn't have Banner Balance, feel free to use and advertise the server. It used to have a lot bigger crowd than it does nowadays.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #174 on: August 17, 2013, 10:11:22 pm »
+6
EU4 doesn't have Banner Balance, feel free to use and advertise the server. It used to have a lot bigger crowd than it does nowadays.
One of the reasons it doesn't have a bigger crowd these days is most features aren't implemented there, fucks sake, server still got polestagger...
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #175 on: August 18, 2013, 12:49:53 am »
+6
Not to mention that EU4 seems to have its own rule set. With people being kick polled or even team killed for not allowing stupid duels at the end of the round...
If all other servers are down I might consider playing there but most likely rather cleaning my windows or something.  :|
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 18, 2013, 03:08:22 am »
Well mostly the situation I thought was compleat bill rap was when the whole enemy team followed me and a teammate(1h/shielder) into a tight little tunnel and it was 18v2. I got to kill about 11 of them but then came the bull crap. I started an overhead on the exact agi shielder I described in my previous post while his shield was up. My hammer was on the way down (while face hugging him) and he pulls out a quick little stab and kills over half my health when starting the stab when the sword was in me.

That's what I feel as a naked guy fighting pikes and such.

Offline Grumpy_Nic

• King
  • Renown: 1023
  • Infamy: 306
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Hermann_von_Krems
« Reply #177 on: August 18, 2013, 09:31:45 am »
+4

EU4 doesnt have admins, its brocoding deluxe in there. A fuckin shithole of a server, dont duel at the end of a round and your own team will harras you.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 18, 2013, 04:32:19 pm »
EU4 doesnt have admins, its brocoding deluxe in there. A fuckin shithole of a server, dont duel at the end of a round and your own team will harras you.

Add EU_7 to that as-well.  :lol:

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 18, 2013, 04:34:57 pm »

kill banner balance, valour and multiplier though. cant adapt to WTJ uneven bs.

if we had some kind of real balance, the OP kicks, nudge, swings, weapons, whatever ppl think is OP wouldnt be an issue.

ppl dont care about winning as it is now. even losers can gain valour.

devs... for the love of whoever you belive in... you MUST be able to see it! why ignore it! do you know any other FPS (in lack of better term) where this abusive (sorry but i think its abusive) stuff is a gameFEAT?!

banner balance = WTJ. it completely screws up the clan synergie cus ppl join clans only to get multi.

enuff said. sorry but i cant help it. i want andrenalilne and im not getting andrenaline by getting creamed in gangbang.

"then join a big clan" lol you do know how stupid this sounds right? imagine if everyone did that? then eventually cRPG would be one big clan fighting itself... come on! geez. do you really want cRPG to become red vs. blue?

Big déjà vu from Strategus.