3 (5.6%)
No
8 (14.8%)
No
9 (16.7%)
Badmin
34 (63%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: [NA] Dracul_Artyem  (Read 22172 times)

Offline Totally Not McDeath

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [NA] Dracul_Artyem
« Reply #180 on: March 02, 2016, 03:00:36 am »
I just read back a few pages and I think it was from my ban last summer when I was hammered and I pm'd desire and we had a good chat.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #181 on: March 02, 2016, 03:11:26 am »
Sorry Nightingale, just trying to keep everything in its proper form and consolidate the threads

(1) Had I responded to the thread before Arytem your punishment would have been this:
3x12 = 36 hrs
24x2 = 48 hrs
(Recent problems with names) - +1 day
Total ban time 4.5 days. Unban date would be 3/05/2016 at roughly 11 PM. Artyem's unban date for you is basically the same.

(2) Team-wounding took place in the screenshot also clear provocation of the person you team-wounded and team-killed.

Yes, team wounds happen all the time, especially with team bumps when using cav which I was. Are every team wound bannable now? That is a hard thing to avoid in team fights. The provocation was taking way out of context. It is the reason I inquired about the logs. I killed an enemy player before I accidentally killed a teammate which I was referring my banter to. The enemy, not the friendly

(3) After the OP places the ban thread up his own personal wishes are no longer important he clearly was offended by your actions you broke the rules, just because afterwards he found out that you are his buddy doesn't give him any more say in the admin decision. Had he closed the thread before any admins responded then this would be a different story.

Please read above, it had nothing to do about being a buddy. He thought I was a Gobblin who have been harassing him as a whole and my accidental TK took him over the edge.

(4) We are not obligated to explain in every detail why you are banned: some of us do but its also just as easy for you to read the ban thread and then read Artyem's message about banned for impersonating and team-wounding.

Nothing in detail, just the official reason for a ban.

(5) You are banned because you are attempting to impersonate another player trying to make him look bad and even get him banned, Recently this has happened and that person has to write an essay, had Arytem banned Darvuian instead due to your attempts at impersonating via very close looking names. You would be writing an essay as well and I might add is would have been completely justified.

I admit about the similar name, but that is the far it goes. I made it be known that I was not the real GOBBLINKING and everyone figured it out right away without my banner. As far trying to make him look bad or trying to get him ban is just SLANDER. I played within the rules and never intentionally TK or made him look bad. You accusing me without any proof Nightingale.

(6) Bans can happen without the help of the logs; we are not obligated to investigate every last detail of a ban request: its at the admins discretion.

When the accusation is TW and TK in group fights, don't you need a little bit of investigation? I stand by saying it was too quick of a ban for what it was for

(7) Artyem is a fantastic admin. Not quick to judge and even asks other admins for opinions on bans before he places them. Just because you got caught doing shit you aren't suppose to do does not make Arytem biased or corrupted or even irrational however it does make you look like an idiot for crying so much on the forums over getting caught breaking the rules trying to get someone else banned for shit you were doing.

Once again SLANDERING my good name. Never tried to get anyone banned. I don't understand why you think I was trying to get anyone banned.  You name calling me though is a low blow. I wouldn't pass it by you though.

Honestly if I were in Artyem's position I would extend your ban time and apply an essay titled "Why its rude to waste people's time" Much like the most recent decision Dupre made on Bengem for trying to get Zlotz banned.

Also this is a feedback thread right? Why take it so personal? This is what this forum is for. Calling me names like idiots or saying I'm crying is pretty childish. def not something I would like to see from a Admin. I was giving MY FEEDBACK.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 03:25:06 am by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 02, 2016, 03:27:36 am »
http://forum.melee.org/na-%28official%29/gobblinkingreatleader/

Thank you for pointing this out Havelle.

Taking from Luicida's OP

"This player has been harassing AOW banner for weeks now and I am requesting a ban"

This just reinforces my argument
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 02, 2016, 03:49:22 am »
Obviously a lot of bias going on here as Nightingale is upvoting you but it says weeks on there. My character  is newly retired and hence why it couldn't be me and why I favored the argument of Gobblins harassing Lucinda as a whole and he thought I was part of that harassment but really it was just a accidental bump/slash.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 04:44:03 am by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 02, 2016, 04:44:51 am »
This is what Nightingale PM a few weeks ago and this is the same person trying to counter-argue against me to help his "buddy"

" The teamkill is questionable as idk the full situation to believe him or you would be wrong. Without logs as proof to validate either side. "

Totally different, opposite argument against me today
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 04:53:36 am by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 02, 2016, 04:50:58 am »
You like to share peoples private messages don't you? Its called private for a reason :rolleyes:

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 02, 2016, 04:55:21 am »
You like to share peoples private messages don't you? Its called private for a reason :rolleyes:

Please keep this on topic. I'm ending Admin corruption here.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #187 on: March 02, 2016, 05:30:36 am »
Sorry Nightingale, just trying to keep everything in its proper form and consolidate the threads

Yes, team wounds happen all the time, especially with team bumps when using cav which I was. Are every team wound bannable now? That is a hard thing to avoid in team fights. The provocation was taking way out of context. It is the reason I inquired about the logs. I killed an enemy player before I accidentally killed a teammate which I was referring my banter to. The enemy, not the friendly

Please read above, it had nothing to do about being a buddy. He thought I was a Gobblin who have been harassing him as a whole and my accidental TK took him over the edge.

Nothing in detail, just the official reason for a ban.

I admit about the similar name, but that is the far it goes. I made it be known that I was not the real GOBBLINKING and everyone figured it out right away without my banner. As far trying to make him look bad or trying to get him ban is just SLANDER. I played within the rules and never intentionally TK or made him look bad. You accusing me without any proof Nightingale.

When the accusation is TW and TK in group fights, don't you need a little bit of investigation? I stand by saying it was too quick of a ban for what it was for

Once again SLANDERING my good name. Never tried to get anyone banned. I don't understand why you think I was trying to get anyone banned.  You name calling me though is a low blow. I wouldn't pass it by you though.

Also this is a feedback thread right? Why take it so personal? This is what this forum is for. Calling me names like idiots or saying I'm crying is pretty childish. def not something I would like to see from a Admin. I was giving MY FEEDBACK.

Its not slander; the intention in my honest opinion is very clear, you wouldn't use a name so similar if you did not intend this. All of your bans are recent; your behavior is worsening and when caught doing things you always make it complicated or state that its abuse or uncalled for etc. Even if you are being 100% honest in the fact you had no intention to slander by impersonating, You couldn't convince me otherwise with no amount of proof.

" The teamkill is questionable as idk the full situation to believe him or you would be wrong. Without logs as proof to validate either side. "

The screenshot provided in that thread shown him team wounding you and you team wounding him. So my statement stands. That was my decision to rely on the logs to be the deciding factor (in that particular incident),previously I have already stated that using logs is at the discretion of the admin.

As for me +1'ing someone on the forums should have no correlation to my integrity. As above I stated that you always find reason to believe admin decisions are unjustified when against you. You are doing this again in a way that also makes no sense. "Artyem is irrational and corrupted admin because he banned you for impersonating." "I'm a biased admin that helps my friends." because clearly my decision to not take action on either person in that ban thread... was me knowing whoever it was you wanted to ban? or ban you. I don't remember.

if you are questioning my place in this thread its because I aided Artyem in deciding your punishment not because he is my friend.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 05:39:51 am by Nightingale »

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 02, 2016, 05:47:51 am »
tl;dr arclegos is a retarded, delusional bundle of sticks.

/thread
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 02, 2016, 05:48:39 am »

Its not slander; the intention in my honest opinion is very clear, you wouldn't use a name so similar if you did not intend this. All of your bans are recent; your behavior is worsening and when caught doing things you always make it complicated or state that its abuse or uncalled for etc. Even if you are being 100% honest in the fact you had no intention to slander by impersonating, You couldn't convince me otherwise with no amount of proof.

So your in fact saying guilty until proven innocent? I think that is backwards, that or your profiling. So much so that you are not making informative decisions and resort back to slandering and profiling

Just in case

Slader 1.  Make false and damaging statements about (someone).

Profiling 1. The use of personal characteristics or behavior patterns to make generalizations about a person

Edit: Rondo, please stay on topic. This is a serious discussion. 

Double edit because Nightingale added some stuff:

As for me +1'ing someone on the forums should have no correlation to my integrity. As above I stated that you always find reason to believe admin decisions are unjustified when against you. You are doing this again in a way that also makes no sense. "Artyem is irrational and corrupted admin because he banned you for impersonating." "I'm a biased admin that helps my friends." because clearly my decision to not take action on either person in that ban thread... was me knowing whoever it was you wanted to ban? or ban you. I don't remember.

if you are questioning my place in this thread its because I aided Artyem in deciding your punishment not because he is my friend.

The web keeps getting deeper and deeper. How far does it go? +1 means you agree with the post. It has a direct correlation on how you view an opinion. Haven't you noticed all my recent bans relate to a group of certain people. Obviously something is really messed up here, also a lot of double standard. Since you might ask, an example of a double standard or a hypocrisy going on in here.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 06:20:56 am by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 02, 2016, 05:52:45 am »
+2

This is a serious discussion.

Its a video game bro. Our bans expire on the same day, man up and be ban buddies with me

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 02, 2016, 06:12:48 am »
It's not about the ban. It's about exposing shitty admins. Will anything happen, no of course not but at least we can have some type of record of how unqualified they really are
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 02, 2016, 06:20:09 am »
(1)So your in fact saying guilty until proven innocent? I think that is backwards, that or your profiling. So much so that you are not making informative decisions and resort back to slandering and profiling

Just in case

Slander 1.  Make false and damaging statements about (someone).

Profiling 1. The use of personal characteristics or behavior patterns to make generalizations about a person

Double edit because Nightingale added some stuff:
The web keeps getting deeper and deeper. How far does it go? +1 means you agree with the post. It has a direct correlation on how you view an opinion. Haven't you noticed all my recent bans relate to a group of certain people. Obviously something is really messed up here, also a lot of double standard

It's not about the ban. It's about exposing shitty admins. Will anything happen, no of course not but at least we can have some type of record of how unqualified they really are

(1) I don't ever remember saying that. I do however agree with Artyem that you were in fact using Gobblin's name with malicious intent. Whether you are guilty of this or not is secondary as you have been put into a position where this scenario is highly probable. You were asked to change your name you did. Which is great, now you know having a very similar name to someone else can cause big problems for your own person rather than the other. So whether you accidentally impersonated someone or intentionally did. You should take one thing out of this situation :Impersonating other players is frowned on and not condoned: You can do some impersonation so long as its OKAY with the original player and you don't abuse this to try to change people's opinions of the original player.

(2) I understand the concept of profiling and slander. Neither is the case of what I'm doing I'm taking your past behavior and grouping it with this incident and coming to the conclusion that it being malicious is highly probable.

(3) Me +1'ing havelle's post in particular was me showing that I agree that you misinterpret stuff

(4) You aren't exposing anyone of anything; Calling Artyem and I shitty admins isn't record of anything nor is it constructive feedback useful to anyone. The reason I say you are a crying idiot is because of this simpleton type behavior of pointing fingers at everyone other than yourself.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 02, 2016, 06:33:07 am »
(1) I don't ever remember saying that. I do however agree with Artyem that you were in fact using Gobblin's name with malicious intent. Whether you are guilty of this or not is secondary as you have been put into a position where this scenario is highly probable. You were asked to change your name you did. Which is great, now you know having a very similar name to someone else can cause big problems for your own person rather than the other. So whether you accidentally impersonated someone or intentionally did. You should take one thing out of this situation :Impersonating other players is frowned on and not condoned: You can do some impersonation so long as its OKAY with the original player and you don't abuse this to try to change people's opinions of the original player.

(2) I understand the concept of profiling and slander. Neither is the case of what I'm doing I'm taking your past behavior and grouping it with this incident and coming to the conclusion that it being malicious is highly probable.

(3) Me +1'ing havelle's post in particular was me showing that I agree that you misinterpret stuff

(4) You aren't exposing anyone of anything; Calling Artyem and I shitty admins isn't record of anything nor is it constructive feedback useful to anyone. The reason I say you are a crying idiot is because of this simpleton type behavior of pointing fingers at everyone other than yourself.

Please refer to my OP as to why I posted in the feedback thread and my official constructive criticism. To put it in your own words, "it's my PERSONAL OPINION and you can't convince me other wise". So once again you resort to name calling as me being simple. Btw I know I made a name similar to someone else. Was never trying to hide that fact, but when you say I intentionally TK and TW someone and try to get someone else ban, slander and/or change people's opinion by malicious deeds, I'm going to defend to the end the truth, not because of your own personal opinion without you yourself having any proof of said malicious acts
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 06:39:16 am by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 02, 2016, 06:40:26 am »
Please refer to my OP as to why I posted in the feedback thread and my official constructive criticism. To put it in your own words, "it's my PERSONAL OPINION and you can't convince me other wise". So once again you resort to name calling as me being simple. Btw I know I made a name similar to someone else. Was never trying to hide it but when you say I intentionally TK and TW someone, I'm going to defend to the end the truth, not because of your own personal opinion without any proof.

I think its been mentioned several times, the team-wounding and team-killing is now secondary to the actual issue : impersonation.

The team-killing and team-wounding was alone only slightly punishable but when amplified by impersonation it becomes a harsher punishment. Due to the probable intention.

Your official "constructive" criticism stated only that Artyem is unfit for admin due to corruption and biased nature in making decisions. Which in of itself is an insult to his integrity and since I aided him in this decision you are saying the same about me: That really isn't constructive and is where the insulting began which was by you which made it fair game.