3 (5.6%)
No
8 (14.8%)
No
9 (16.7%)
Badmin
34 (63%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: [NA] Dracul_Artyem  (Read 22013 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: [NA] Dracul_Artyem
« Reply #195 on: March 02, 2016, 06:47:03 am »
+7
I'm not going to bother responding to 90% of what you wrote, because Desire basically did it for me.  However, I will say this:

1. You were banned for teamwounding while impersonating another player.

2. I conferred with Jeade and Desire before deciding on a punishment.

3. Lucinda clearly thought the teamwounding was an issue, and only asked for the ban to be lifted after I called you out by name.

4. Impersonation is a very serious offense, and always has been.  5 days and a forced name change is pretty light compared to past punishments.

Really interesting strategy you've come up with, wasting my time initially (what happened to your global ban?) and then 'slandering' me on the forums.  I count at least three posts in the diplomacy section, with two pages on my feedback thread alone. 

Hey Artyem, how does Gobblinkingleader's dick taste like?

yeah m8 you really got me alright
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #196 on: March 02, 2016, 06:49:51 am »
I think its been mentioned several times, the team-wounding and team-killing is now secondary to the actual issue : impersonation.

The team-killing and team-wounding was alone only slightly punishable but when amplified by impersonation it becomes a harsher punishment. Due to the probable intention.

Your official "constructive" criticism stated only that Artyem is unfit for admin due to corruption and biased nature in making decisions. Which in of itself is an insult to his integrity and since I aided him in this decision you are saying the same about me: That really isn't constructive and is where the insulting began which was by you which made it fair game.

I really think you are messing with me now. Your not just saying I had a similar name, but your also saying I tried to get him ban and change people's opinion of him by TW and TK. I know that is secondary but you yourself and I'm quoting directly from you "You are banned because you are attempting to impersonate another player trying to make him look bad and even get him banned". This is the fact that I am disputing.

This is the whole point of the feedback thread and you result to the lowest form of debating, name calling. Me with my broken English even knows that and no wear did I name call in my OP. You resort to calling me a idiot on your first reply. Top notch
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 02, 2016, 06:55:23 am »
I'm not going to bother responding to 90% of what you wrote, because Desire basically did it for me.  However, I will say this:

1. You were banned for teamwounding while impersonating another player.

2. I conferred with Jeade and Desire before deciding on a punishment.

3. Lucinda clearly thought the teamwounding was an issue, and only asked for the ban to be lifted after I called you out by name.

4. Impersonation is a very serious offense, and always has been.  5 days and a forced name change is pretty light compared to past punishments.

Really interesting strategy you've come up with, wasting my time initially (what happened to your global ban?) and then 'slandering' me on the forums.  I count at least three posts in the diplomacy section, with two pages on my feedback thread alone. 

yeah m8 you really got me alright

An unfit admin is an unfit admin. Call it how I see it. Don't have a feed back thread if you guys can't take it. Really is a case of good'o'boy club. Please refer to my original post.

Edit: done. We are going in circles and no point in feedback thread if it's going to get defensive and resort to name calling each other. Gnight.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 06:59:06 am by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 02, 2016, 06:56:49 am »
+1
I try to respond to feedback, not my problem if you want to back down after my first response.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #199 on: March 02, 2016, 06:59:32 am »
+3
I really think you are messing with me now. Your not just saying I had a similar name, but your also saying I tried to get him ban and change people's opinion of him by TW and TK. I know that is secondary but you yourself and I'm quoting directly from you "You are banned because you are attempting to impersonate another player trying to make him look bad and even get him banned". This is the fact that I am disputing.

This is the whole point of the feedback thread and you result to the lowest form of debating, name calling. Me with my broken English even knows that and no wear did I name call in my OP You resort to calling me a idiot on your first reply. Top notch

There is no proof necessary to conclude that your impersonation was malicious in intention. There are not any other reason to be impersonating either A to gain benefit or B to cause harm.

No benefit was gained by you so B is follows necessarily.

in your OP insulting integrity is an act of insulting. You started the "name-calling" I followed up. You can't expect higher of me when you yourself can't do the same.

You seem to understand English well enough and no evidence to me that it is "broken".

If you venture to my feedback thread; there is plenty of examples of proper criticism that I respond to well and even agree to change my typical procedure. However your OP was not proper criticism nor really proper feedback.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 04:37:37 am by Nightingale »

Offline Totally Not McDeath

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 02, 2016, 07:01:45 am »
Can this thread go back to being a necro that shows up once a year?

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 02, 2016, 07:03:48 am »
+6

relevant once again

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Good pumpernickel is so hard to come by.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul,
  • Game nicks: Dracul_Deltah_The_ASS_PRINCE, Hemorrhoid_Hero
« Reply #202 on: March 02, 2016, 07:11:02 am »
+2
An unfit admin is an unfit admin. Call it how I see it. Don't have a feed back thread if you guys can't take it. Really is a case of good'o'boy club. Please refer to my original post.

Edit: done. We are going in circles and no point in feedback thread if it's going to get defensive and resort to name calling each other. Gnight.

Seems to me like you did something stupid and threw a fit the moment you got called out on it. So now you are taking your post-tantrum nap, right? Would you like me to get you a juicebox so you can wash the salt out of your mouth?
Bring me that ASS.

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #203 on: March 02, 2016, 08:54:52 am »
+5
Who the fuck even is Artyem? He must be new.
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #204 on: March 02, 2016, 12:23:29 pm »
+4

I'm not an admin, so I'm going to give it to you as straight as possible.

In this community the shit is thick in the air. If you step over a line, and someone bothers enough to complain about you, then you're going to get burned eventually. Is it exactly fair? No. Is it as fair as you're ever going to get from volunteer admins on a fucking mod for a video game? Yes.

Frankly BenGem was permanently globally banned by Dupre for an incident such as this quite recently. You got off lucky. Take your lumps. Move the fuck on. You're not winning this argument. Ever. Stop trying. And not in the passive aggressive way of "lol i'm done", but like seriously, stop.

(click to show/hide)
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 02, 2016, 04:30:28 pm »
So a few things. Nightingale, never figured you were that far gone. Where do you only get those two options about impersonating? What happened to impersonating is the highest form of flattery? But I guess you backtracked and try to justify your name calling by grasping at straws.

Also I skimmed through Arytem feedback thread. Sprivico is right. I underestimate the ties that he has with jade, nightingale and gobblins. They are all over this thread since 2013. It's unwinnable. I'm officially dropping the argument.

Detah? Nice try, skip.

Arytem, I was not backing down after one response, I was debating if you can even call it that with nightingale for a few hours before you even responded and was almost 2am my time.

No passive aggressive on my part. I'm pretty transparent on what I was trying to say.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #206 on: March 02, 2016, 09:27:25 pm »
+2
So a few things. Nightingale, never figured you were that far gone. Where do you only get those two options about impersonating? What happened to impersonating is the highest form of flattery? But I guess you backtracked and try to justify your name calling by grasping at straws.

Also I skimmed through Arytem feedback thread. Sprivico is right. I underestimate the ties that he has with jade, nightingale and gobblins. They are all over this thread since 2013. It's unwinnable. I'm officially dropping the argument.

Detah? Nice try, skip.

Arytem, I was not backing down after one response, I was debating if you can even call it that with nightingale for a few hours before you even responded and was almost 2am my time.

No passive aggressive on my part. I'm pretty transparent on what I was trying to say.

You keep talking as if both this and you actually mattered to anyone outside of almost-funny meme value. "I'm officially dropping the argument" lmao you completely missed Sparvilegals point that this is a stupid game and that admins deliver street justice as they will.

Not that you are in any way undeserving of a ban, you had been on NA1 with your Daruvian-dress-up alt for a while before this happened, and it was obvious to anyone with 10 brain cells that it was someone trying to make stale memes (also p obvious it was you personally, if you compare the kinds of things G0BBLIN said with what you say on the forums, grammar, etc. --also because you've pretty much cornered the GOBBLIN obsessed market--). Problem for you was your banner buddy only had like 8 brain cells and tried to banthread the real GOBBLINKING based on your stale meme.

That's what I assume anyway, the actual worst case scenario for y'all is that you tried to coordinate some shit (impersonation + banner buddy banthreading) to get real GOBBLIN banned. That would be really edgy and I don't think you're capable of that level of sperg mischief. I think it's much more likely that you're all just wholly retarded.

Spectrum analysis aside, there is no disputing that you were impersonating someone (highest form of flattery lol that shit obviously doesn't fly what's wrong with you) and, based on your past actions and statements, doing so maliciously. Even if it wasn't coordinated with that other AoW guy, your actions as G0BBLIN got real GOBBLIN banthreaded. Artyem (who I don't know personally but seems chill) was right to ban you for both the banthreaded offence and the also bannable malicious impersonation. He even knocked off a couple days after your AoW buddy PM'd him. Even before that, as Sparvicopulation said, it was pretty light considering recent bans given out for that and your prior history.

So really you should step off.

TL;DR:
You were trying to besmirch the name of someone who does that to himself anyway. Parodying a parody lol. Even if you hadn't committed a bannable offence that's gay af.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 02, 2016, 09:56:22 pm »
You keep talking as if both this and you actually mattered to anyone outside of almost-funny meme value. "I'm officially dropping the argument" lmao you completely missed Sparvilegals point that this is a stupid game and that admins deliver street justice as they will.

Not that you are in any way undeserving of a ban, you had been on NA1 with your Daruvian-dress-up alt for a while before this happened, and it was obvious to anyone with 10 brain cells that it was someone trying to make stale memes (also p obvious it was you personally, if you compare the kinds of things G0BBLIN said with what you say on the forums, grammar, etc. --also because you've pretty much cornered the GOBBLIN obsessed market--). Problem for you was your banner buddy only had like 8 brain cells and tried to banthread the real GOBBLINKING based on your stale meme.

That's what I assume anyway, the actual worst case scenario for y'all is that you tried to coordinate some shit (impersonation + banner buddy banthreading) to get real GOBBLIN banned. That would be really edgy and I don't think you're capable of that level of sperg mischief. I think it's much more likely that you're all just wholly retarded.

Spectrum analysis aside, there is no disputing that you were impersonating someone (highest form of flattery lol that shit obviously doesn't fly what's wrong with you) and, based on your past actions and statements, doing so maliciously. Even if it wasn't coordinated with that other AoW guy, your actions as G0BBLIN got real GOBBLIN banthreaded. Artyem (who I don't know personally but seems chill) was right to ban you for both the banthreaded offence and the also bannable malicious impersonation. He even knocked off a couple days after your AoW buddy PM'd him. Even before that, as Sparvicopulation said, it was pretty light considering recent bans given out for that and your prior history.

So really you should step off.

TL;DR:
You were trying to besmirch the name of someone who does that to himself anyway. Parodying a parody lol. Even if you hadn't committed a bannable offence that's gay af.
TL;DR
It warrant enough for you to respond at length even after it was dropped. I think you missed the whole point of a feedback thread.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 02, 2016, 11:01:16 pm »
+5
I think the only person missing the point here is you.

Offline HungryNBroke

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • Are you going to eat that?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Hungry_, Stick_, Hellequin_, Peggy_Hill
  • IRC nick: HungryNBroke