Author Topic: Kicked off strat??  (Read 2046 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Kicked off strat??
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2013, 04:21:23 pm »
+2
So is the bug basically that all your alts are linked to your original main character even though you have switched them to being your main - so if you delete your original main character - your current main character will be removed from strategus.  This seems like poor programming on a new feature where they should reinstate his character with what he had on him.  Are there any devs that still go on irc chat or give a shit about anything but flaming katanas and donkeys?
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • IRC nick: Reinhardt
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2013, 08:21:56 pm »
+2
Could we please get this resolved? I'd like ForGO to be able to play strat again.
"A leader is a dealer in hope."

Offline Harald

• The old
  • Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2013, 02:05:07 am »
+2
I reset the roles so you can select a new hero. I don't know what happened to your 3k troops/50k silver party - there is some party data from deleted characters, but none of them are even close to those numbers so i have no idea yet what happened. Might be because of the switch, but seems unlikely since no one else had any problems so far.

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • IRC nick: Reinhardt
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2013, 02:23:50 am »
+1
I reset the roles so you can select a new hero. I don't know what happened to your 3k troops/50k silver party - there is some party data from deleted characters, but none of them are even close to those numbers so i have no idea yet what happened. Might be because of the switch, but seems unlikely since no one else had any problems so far.

I'm not sure what happened either. I recall sending ForGO (11Bravo in-game since he switched) 3k troops and 50k gold to reduce the upkeep of our army as we were under siege. Several hours after I transferred the troops and gear, I saw that ForGO messaged me on steam, notifying me that he couldn't get on strat. I thought it was weird and looked on the faction page, noticed he was gone as well as the troops and gold. In all honesty, it doesn't much matter. If it is possible to get the troops and gold back, that would be awesome. But mainly, I just wanted ForGO back on strat. Thank you.
"A leader is a dealer in hope."

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2013, 05:32:01 pm »
Thanks for looking into it Harald!