Author Topic: Perspective on mutliclanning  (Read 4280 times)

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Perspective on mutliclanning
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2013, 10:31:49 pm »
I don't understand why some people think it can be only one girlfriend

You're right my dear, one girlfriend? Pff, only weaklings only one woman, I need at least 3 at the same time :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2013, 10:36:50 pm »
Sadly most girls dont get it...   :|
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Swaggart

• Earl
  • Renown: 481
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2013, 10:48:28 pm »
+3
I don't understand why some people think it can be only one clan, football club, religion, profession, girlfriend, personality, and so on. But I am either trying to accept it, or to work around it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loyalty

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2013, 10:57:12 pm »
+1
With that kind of signature, the only clan Rico will forever be part of is my bitches.

I still love you, Rico

Offline Kafein

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2013, 10:57:58 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loyalty

Now explain why loyalty it is inherently good no matter what you happen to be loyal to. Tip : it isn't.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2013, 10:58:13 pm »
hmm, all jokes aside this is quite a big topic and don't believe we can have a really constructive or for that matter propper discussion over the forums.

as for loyalty (as you call it) I'll quote myslef, my toughts, Loyalty is again like everything in life subjective and self determined. Some people are loyal to their family only, some to their state, some even for the Royal families which rule them. this is my view:

Don't really get natinalism tbh. I do also care for my home, neighborhood and my hometown but couldn't give less crap about my country or any country for that matter. I always tought countries were too big of a community to have any kind of real not fabricaed cohesion. religion, race all that is brought froward in wars to make a sense of false unity. Let's fight for imaginary lines on the ground because over that imaginary line stands a couuntry with people very similar to ours yet they suck and should be killed, conquered instead befrended. So yes I do care about the community I have real contacts with and I would protect it and work on making it better but tbh I get allong better with different people of different religins and races from all over the world that share some openminded similar views about life in general than I get allong with half of my biggot racist bible thomping countrymen.

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Swaggart

• Earl
  • Renown: 481
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2013, 11:16:19 pm »
+1
Whoa. You're both reading way too much into this whole loyalty business, fuck all to do with politics.

All I meant with loyalty was showing appreciation for the people that let you into their clan, after you asked them to join. No need to look any deeper into it than that.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2013, 11:47:29 pm »
Whoa. You're both reading way too much into this whole loyalty business, fuck all to do with politics.

All I meant with loyalty was showing appreciation for the people that let you into their clan, after you asked them to join. No need to look any deeper into it than that.

Don't get me wrong, I don't consider online clan loyalty nowhere near the real life issues, but the OP is clearly trying to pick the brains of the community about those stuff, but the problem is he said he wants to do it first in this online arena instead of real life but does not understand that he will not get the real picture and true answers since this is an online community and allot of people just like to roleplay, troll and have fun (myself included) but I remembered i wrote this once and pasted so he would get atleast some insight in how people feel about this certain topic.

People that equal real life and cRPG/strat or any online game for that matter will only be left with butthurt in lack of a better word, after years of online gaming and communities I just recently (couple of years ago) realised the more you have fun and don't take stuff seriously the better for you and that is what i suggest to the OP. leave the academic stuff to the academy. sure it's fun to observe peoples behaviour in this world but is nowhere near an accurate picture, just like Big Brother, it was a interesting social experiment but the end picture is unreal and distorted.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2013, 12:13:48 am »
With that kind of signature, the only clan Rico will forever be part of is my bitches.

I tried to switch my name back to KafeinsBitch three times, but some admin rejected the namechange. Whatever admin this was, you owe me 3k and a namechange!
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2013, 12:14:09 am »
+10
I don't understand why some people think it can be only one clan, football club, religion, profession, girlfriend, personality, and so on. But I am either trying to accept it, or to work around it.
Because:
- Being in a clan means playing the game with clanmates, not exclusively, but mostly
- Because supporting a football club means you want them to win, when you support multiple and they play eachother, problem.
- Because most religions are fairly clear about their god or religion being the one and only true one.
- Because two professions is a lot of hard work.
- Because the human psyche, especially the female psyche, is geared towards monogamy..
- Get some medication, you fucking whackjob.

Glad I could help. Stop being an alternative thought try hard, you're looking much more pretentious and silly then you are looking smart.

Offline Kafein

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2013, 12:26:54 am »

I would rather call that decency. Or empathy. Whatever.

I tried to switch my name back to KafeinsBitch three times, but some admin rejected the namechange. Whatever admin this was, you owe me 3k and a namechange!

They don't seem to get that's a clan tag.

Offline Riddaren

• Duke
  • Renown: 601
  • Infamy: 298
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Riddaren, Matthaus
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2013, 10:24:05 am »
I am just trying to live life the way I like, and I am currently finding out restrains to know how people think and how far you can go. It's better doing this in an online game than with people you acutally know.

People don't behave the same in an online game as IRL. Did you really think that? :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter how you behave in an online game. There is nothing to win or lose but virtual things of no value.
People are anonymous and often behave very differently from real life, which is one of the things that makes gaming fun. To get away from real life...

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2013, 10:37:28 am »
+4
Anime char as avatar, has lack of social skills, writes long and useless text, you don't happen to have
(click to show/hide)

Offline Riddaren

• Duke
  • Renown: 601
  • Infamy: 298
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Riddaren, Matthaus
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2013, 12:24:49 pm »
Berserkadin, why do you minus all my posts?
Some admin, just ban this guy.

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2013, 12:29:22 pm »
Berserkadin, why do you minus all my posts?
Some admin, just ban this guy.
No free opinions anymore?