Author Topic: New Emirin  (Read 1767 times)

Offline Thumper

• Count
  • Renown: 178
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: SecretTammo
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Folkvangr
  • Game nicks: Thumper, Tammo
New Emirin
« on: July 15, 2013, 08:16:47 pm »
+6
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

New Emirin

The sound of shouting, and grinding steel echoed throughout the village as both sides prepared for battle of New Emirin. Thumper looked down from atop a large hill, gazing at the swathing army of men, garnished in bright blue, encircling her beloved village and home. Tightening her grip on a plus-three warhammer, she strode down the hill back into the village shouting "Let the storm come! They will not have our homes, if they want to live here so be it! But their home will be in the earth!" Her men cheered in response. War is coming.

Offline HeraldOfTheGOBBLINKING

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: REALM OF THE GOBBLING KING
  • Game nicks: Rubes, Oxycontin4All, Wilson_of_Gamehendge
Re: New Emirin
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 07:18:18 am »
+8
Go easy on me guys, first time RP coming at you.

Rubes woke up disoriented to the cry's of thousands. Where was he? What was happening? What time was it? The last thing Rubes remembered was relaxing and smoking a bowl to pass the time until his army's assault on New Emerin. Then it hit him. He had smoked himself retarded and passed out right before the battle! He rushed to put his armor on, while worrying about how his friends were faring in the battle. He hoped Dr. Pepper wasn't dead, Pepper had a nice ass that he couldn't wait to take to pound town. Rubes strongly suspected Dr. Pepper even enjoyed Ass to Mouth. Rube's then grabbed his Persian Battle Axe and set out towards the hill that overlooked the village. When he reached the top of the hill, he was relieved to see that his men were doing a great job, Pibb was leading the army and had even managed to cut down a couple hundred of the Aggregate scum, thus evening the numbers.  The spirit of Rhalzo was truly with them tonight. That's when Rubes noticed Kesh standing on a roof releasing arrows into his friends. It both angered and aroused him, he hated himself for admitting it, but Kesh was looking fucking sexy in that oh so tight Kuyak, he idly wondered whether Kesh would be interested in being tag teamed by himself and Dr. Pepper. 'Well' he thought 'If we win this battle, she wont have a choice.' Rubes let out a mighty roar filled with both rage and lust, then charged down the hill, letting his boner lead him to his men and victory.

Several hours later, Rubes and his surviving army stood in the village of New Emerin, surrounded by the bodies of the Aggregate child soldiers, Rubes felt no guilt for slaughtering the numerous 12 year olds in the RoR army. In fact, he was very pleased with his men. Dr. Pepper had done a great job leading the army in his absence, and he looked amazing covered in blood, brains, and smoke. His troops were celebrating the victory with alcohol, some sweet sativa picked from the fields of New Emerin, and each others company. He saw his friend Sanderson blind folded surrounded by men playing a victory game of "Who's in My Mouth?". Canary and his Crew were already planning for the next battle, and Arrowaine was fingerpainting in blood. There was so much joy around him, but Rubes couldn't help but feel a little sad that Kesh had managed to escape with some of the Free Companie's survivors. Sensing Rube's sorrow, Dr. P looked at him and said "Don't worry buddy, we'll get that sweet ass eventually, but in the mean time, we spared a few of RoR's child soldiers, how about we go make them our bitches?". Immediately cheered up, Rubes and Pepper started walking towards the prisoners, letting their boners lead the way.

Offline Thumper

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 08:07:15 am »
+6

After the battle, Thumper and her remaining troops retreated in defeat, bloodied from the combat. Thoughts swirled in her head. "We were under-geared, how could I let this happen?! Many have died because of my mistake..." Nodding away these grim thoughts, She marched on.

The battle is lost, but the war will rage on.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 08:12:07 am by Bluek »

Offline Pistachio

• Baron
  • Renown: 110
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Pistachio Nuts (Helios) ROR
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 08:35:17 am »
+3
First time RP lol

Pistachio cries and goes back to sleep in his cozy bed at the castle.  :(

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 05:08:23 pm »
+1
Good fighting last night, was very close (with 5 minutes left I didn't think we were going to be able to take the village)
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 05:35:54 pm »
Safety first! Running out of helmets was deadly.

I got a good # of headshot kills just chucking javelins into your lines at helmetless people.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 05:48:26 pm »
Safety first! Running out of helmets was deadly.

I got a good # of headshot kills just chucking javelins into your lines at helmetless people.

Yeah and I think we ran out of pierce (and had no blunt) 1h's in that battle, or at least we were running very low on pierce weapons when they ran out of helmets.  It allowed the 1h swords with cut damage to actually be useful, if they had helmets at the end it may have changed the outcome of the battle.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2013, 06:22:46 pm »
+2
There were a good # of +3 warhammers, but yeah we ran out just around the time they ran out of helms & boots so I just switched to 1h broad battle axe (great weapon selection, SS). Actually got a lot of kills using morningstars 1h that I picked up off ground, really sweet weapons in strat in these types of narrow focused push battles, nice streetsweeper. Longswords work well too in more open field battles where the length is nice.

Offline Damatacus_ATS

• Knight
  • Renown: 76
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2013, 07:33:50 pm »
+4
Lol at that RP rubes, I thought that was somebody ripping on u until after I finished reading it and saw that you were the one who wrote it. Also, I wanted to say that battle was such a cluster fuck at times trying to get into that village, that type of fighting is one of the few times that is favorable for 1h users.

Offline Thumper

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2013, 08:09:13 pm »
+1
Good fighting last night, was very close (with 5 minutes left I didn't think we were going to be able to take the village)

Yeah, it was a good battle, whole time it was intense, but the lack of helmets and foot armor probably have decided it.

(Didn't think I would manage to round up this many troops)

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2013, 02:37:34 am »
Yeah and I think we ran out of pierce (and had no blunt) 1h's in that battle, or at least we were running very low on pierce weapons when they ran out of helmets.  It allowed the 1h swords with cut damage to actually be useful, if they had helmets at the end it may have changed the outcome of the battle.

I'm pretty sure we were in the same battle and we had +3 Spathovaklion's the whole time!

How do you guys forget the most op 1 hander right now :P

I wouldn't have had that much fun if it wasn't for that weapon.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2013, 02:45:44 am »
I'm pretty sure we were in the same battle and we had +3 Spathovaklion's the whole time!

How do you guys forget the most op 1 hander right now :P

I wouldn't have had that much fun if it wasn't for that weapon.

I hate the fact that they buffed it.  Before it was by far my favorite 1h simply because my high ping footwork went well with it, now it's just too damn fast and I almost prefer my equally OP MW Elite Scimitar.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2013, 04:43:55 pm »
Yeah the spath is my favorite +3 1h right now, maybe I'm thinking of a different battle from 2 nights ago where we only had steel picks for pierce/blunt options, and the rest were 1h swords.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline HeraldOfTheGOBBLINKING

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: REALM OF THE GOBBLING KING
  • Game nicks: Rubes, Oxycontin4All, Wilson_of_Gamehendge
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2013, 03:48:55 am »
We had +3 Spatho's the entire battle, and a good amount left over, Might have run out of the warhamers and military hammers, and we had steel picks as well, but a lot of them were only +1, after the battle I had somewhere around 20 +2 steel picks, 10 +1 steel picks, and over 100 +0 steel picks. Battle was lots of fun, Felt pretty bad about missing the fist 20 minutes but oh well. Hope y'all liked the rp, I was pretty baked when I wrote it, so feedbacks geatly appeciated.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2013, 04:10:30 am »
+3
We had +3 Spatho's the entire battle, and a good amount left over, Might have run out of the warhamers and military hammers, and we had steel picks as well, but a lot of them were only +1, after the battle I had somewhere around 20 +2 steel picks, 10 +1 steel picks, and over 100 +0 steel picks. Battle was lots of fun, Felt pretty bad about missing the fist 20 minutes but oh well. Hope y'all liked the rp, I was pretty baked when I wrote it, so feedbacks geatly appeciated.

You did very well on the RP man;,my upvote was in earnest. It was sufficiently homoerotic, but also with a proper amount legitimate amount of RP in that post to prevent it from being a shitpost that my faction is so fond of. Props to you, brah.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?