Author Topic: Kolee and AngkorWat_of_Chaos  (Read 1928 times)

Offline Ragnar_Ulfson

• Count
  • Renown: 185
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ulfson
  • IRC nick: Ulfson
Re: Kolee and AngkorWat_of_Chaos
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2013, 06:50:19 pm »
Also, Wrang, GranPappy from what I know about him, he is a Pappy.  And requires many trips to the bathroom.  You cannot blame him for this.

Offline Wrangham

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • In-game: Wrang
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2013, 07:05:38 pm »
I think you need to take a step back. As my name has been associated with the action/inaction taken no less than 3 times in your OP, I have every reason to post. Ulfson's post has been entirely about the event.
You've posted your complaint and responses have been given, that's the way this works.

1) You do not have reason to post solely by virtue of the fact your name was associated with the OP. You are setting a poor example for the community by not only continuing to dilute this thread with irrelevant commentary but you refuse to remove Ulfson's comments.

2) Ulfson's posts have not been entirely about the event, see, e.g.
Also, Wrang, GranPappy from what I know about him, he is a Pappy.  And requires many trips to the bathroom.  You cannot blame him for this.

I have no idea how you can interpret posts like this to be about the incident I described and TheSexinator corroborated.

Offline Ragnar_Ulfson

• Count
  • Renown: 185
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ulfson
  • IRC nick: Ulfson
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2013, 07:13:32 pm »
It was a joke Wrang, lighten up bro.  You probably should take his advice and take a step back.

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2013, 09:14:15 pm »
Forcing duels in NA_1 and NA_2 is against the rules, and instances of bro-coding which negatively affect your team are also against the rules. Witness testimony might not be as valuable as footage or screenshots when it comes to ban threads but the supporting statement from Sexinator lends credibility to Wrang's scenario. Since this was one instance of bro-coding and not a continued trend by Kolee/Sherben/Khmer I can only issue warnings to all of them to stop throwing rounds like this.

This is game is about team play, intentionally hurting the performance of your team is no different from team killing and team wounding. Bro-coding normally doesn't result in throwing the round for your team, but when it does escalate to that level it is unacceptable.

Locking thread.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login