Author Topic: Kolee and AngkorWat_of_Chaos  (Read 1991 times)

Offline Wrangham

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • In-game: Wrang
    • View Profile
Kolee and AngkorWat_of_Chaos
« on: July 14, 2013, 06:03:27 pm »
Both players (red team) stood still and gave a little upblock salute as Sherben (green team) walked directly next to and past them and then 1-shot 3 red team players in the back of the head. Granpappy was on the server at the time. I brought the issue up with him but he ignored me. Approximately 11:50am eastern time.

edit: Granpappy seems to think they were "offering duels" which is not the case. There were several players on each team remaining and none of the players I mentioned attempted any kind of duel at all. Also offering duels is very clearly against the posted rules UNLESS BOTH players consent. I have even been informed so by Granpappy himself in the past and told to go to NA3 if I wanted to duel.

edit: Goes without saying that I would prefer an admin other than Granpappy review this, thank you.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 06:18:04 pm by Wrangham »

Offline Ragnar_Ulfson

• Count
  • Renown: 185
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ulfson
  • IRC nick: Ulfson
Re: Kolee and AngkorWat_of_Chaos
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 06:07:43 pm »
Proof?  By the way Granpappy said he was in the bathroom at the time of the incident.  As what Granpappy stated, so there is no way he can enforce something that wasn't seen.  I was there, and I was one of the red team players killed.  Who cares Wrang, relax bro.

EDIT:  Seeing is there is no way for another admin to make another call on this.  since no one else was there, they're not going to refer it to anyone else.  Learn the rules Wrang before raging so hard you blow a blood vessel.

Let it go, this post is going anywhere.

Diggles Reincarnated
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 06:13:37 pm by Ragnar_Ulfson »

Offline Wrangham

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 06:14:16 pm »
Proof?  By the way Granpappy said he was in the bathroom at the time of the incident.  As what Granpappy stated, so there is no way he can enforce something that wasn't seen.  I was there, and I was one of the red team players killed.  Who cares Wrang, relax bro.

Diggles Reincarnated

A lot of players saw it. I do not fraps my gameplay. I made the thread to give the players who saw what happened the opportunity post something relevant. Kindly take your irrelevant comments out of my thread.

"Do not post here if you don't have something directly case-related to say. No lobbying, general discussion whether a rule is fair, how admin is nub, etc. Take those things elsewhere, keep this area clear."

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 06:20:07 pm »
Granpappy should have went spectator if he was afk. I'm tired of the bro coding bullshit on this server. If you want a duel go to the fucking duel server. And pick it up at the fucki g dollar store
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ragnar_Ulfson

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 06:22:32 pm »
Actually I have something relevant to say.  My above comments strictly show exactly what you're leaving out of the actual evidence.  Pappy cannot explain something he didn't see.  And regardless if people post in here saying it happened or it didn't, you need evidence to back it up.  If you have no screenshots or video...no one can be wrongfully criminalized!  I was also there and killed, but I didn't see what happened either so regardless if he ran by them, you have no evidence, and just raging to back it up.  Sorry but you should know without evidence all posts are just hearsay. 

Offline Ragnar_Ulfson

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2013, 06:23:11 pm »
Granpappy should have went spectator if he was afk. I'm tired of the bro coding bullshit on this server. If you want a duel go to the fucking duel server. And pick it up at the fucki g dollar store

Dread, he was dead so there is no need for him to go spectator.

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Testicleez
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2013, 06:24:16 pm »
I usually don't like to stick my head into stuff like this, but Wrang is absolutely right... This was ridiculous.

I was on a x5 multiplier and lost it because of this. Sherben comes right up to AngkorWat and Kolee, salutes them both, then proceeds to go forward and kill 3 people in the back (ultimately resulting in the loss of the round).

People are so used to this by now, that's why most people are saying "Who cares man?" or "Relax, it's no big deal."

I doubt any action will be taken... But it's sad and pathetic. It disgusts me.

Also, I think it's funny how earlier GrannPappy said something like "Go into the spectator box if you're going AFK," then 20 minutes later he 'claims' he was in the bathroom yet he was still on his team. I don't even care about the hypocrisy really, it's more about how he watched the whole thing happen. Who knows though... Either way, something needs to change.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 06:28:33 pm by TheSexinator »

Offline Ragnar_Ulfson

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2013, 06:26:40 pm »
I usually don't like to stick my head into stuff like this, but Wrang is absolutely right... This was ridiculous.

I was on a x5 multiplier and lost it because of this. Sherben comes right up to AngkorWat and Kolee, salutes them both, then proceeds to go forward and kill 3 people in the back (ultimately resulting in the loss of the round).

People are so used to this by now, that's why most people are saying "Who cares man?" or "Relax, it's no big deal."

I doubt any action will be taken... But it's sad and pathetic. It disgusts me.

I totally agree, but my reasoning is to back up Granpappy.  Wrang is raging and blaming Pappy for not doing anything.  If Pappy didn't see shit, how is he supposed to enforce it?  Wrang completely blames Pappy, and Pappy is a great Admin so don't put the blame on him because he had to take a piss.  And everyone knows truly nothing will be done because you NEED evidence.  That's just the way it is.

Offline Wrangham

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2013, 06:28:59 pm »
I didn't see what happened either

Actually I have something relevant to say.  My above comments strictly show exactly what you're leaving out of the actual evidence. 

You didn't see it so please leave my thread alone with your Granpappy support. He has his own admin feedback thread post some compliments there.

my reasoning is to back up Granpappy.

Offline Ragnar_Ulfson

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2013, 06:30:16 pm »
Yep, I didn't see it, but I was the one experiencing it because I was the one killed Wrang.  If you stop raging and actually read my comments you would know my quote "I didn't see it" was because my back was turned and he killed me.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2013, 06:31:58 pm »
I'll let another Admin lock the thread for you Wrang, but Ulfson has covered the bases.

You want something done for something I didn't see, but when I commented based off of your explanation, your response was "You weren't there and are making things up".

Dread, dead people have no need to go spec in between rounds. I spawned at the beginning of the very next round. In addition, the go spec comment has always been made, as was the case this time, to someone who spawned, was still alive, and went AFK. Thanks,
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 06:38:21 pm by Rumblood »
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline Ragnar_Ulfson

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2013, 06:32:31 pm »
You didn't see it so please leave my thread alone with your Granpappy support. He has his own admin feedback thread post some compliments there.

I'm supporting GranPappy solely because you put all the blame on him.  When the blame should be put on you for not SS'ing or Videoing it.  Admins aren't here to hold your hand bro.  Sorry this isn't High School.

Offline Wrangham

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2013, 06:37:26 pm »
You want something done for something I didn't see, but when I commented based off of your explanation, your response was "You weren't there and are making things up".

Dread, dead people have no need to go spec in between rounds. I spawned at the beginning of the very next round. Thanks,

I am not asking you to do anything. In fact I specifically asked an admin other than you. Why are you posting here? Are admins above the rules now too? If you have nothing to say relevant to the incident then please keep this area clear . You say you were in the bathroom so you could not have seen any of this. The only reason you should be posting here is to warn Ulfson for continued irrelevant posts.

If admins want to deny my request and warn/mute me then fine I accept that. But please at least respect the process and get the irrelevant nonsense out of here. This is entirely unprofessional.

Offline Ragnar_Ulfson

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2013, 06:39:57 pm »
I am not asking you to do anything. In fact I specifically asked an admin other than you. Why are you posting here? Are admins above the rules now too? If you have nothing to say relevant to the incident then please keep this area clear . You say you were in the bathroom so you could not have seen any of this. The only reason you should be posting here is to warn Ulfson for continued irrelevant posts.

If admins want to deny my request and warn/mute me then fine I accept that. But please at least respect the process and get the irrelevant nonsense out of here. This is entirely unprofessional.

Yet Wrang, throughout the whole time of you raging right after the so called "Incident", you said "Granpappy why isn't anything being done", "Pappy do you have nothing to say?".  Then when he responds you say "You aren't going to do anything?".  So first you want something done by Pappy, now you say don't get involved.  Make up your mind here, and stop leaving out things just to try and win an argument. 

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2013, 06:46:04 pm »

I think you need to take a step back. As my name has been associated with the action/inaction taken no less than 3 times in your OP, I have every reason to post. Ulfson's post has been entirely about the event.
You've posted your complaint and responses have been given, that's the way this works.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln