Author Topic: War on Apostates  (Read 55668 times)

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
Re: War on Apostates
« Reply #120 on: July 18, 2013, 04:05:00 pm »
Your point being?

That your whole assumption was wrong, obviously...

Stop acting like you know everything, things would be different if we weren't at war on all fronts. Stop whining, here comes the bullshit, you screwed up. You've been saying the same shit for over a week, it's fucking annoying. Hopefully we'll see Wolves on the field, none of this buggy siege bullshit...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #121 on: July 18, 2013, 04:05:37 pm »
Oh and Im pretty sure Hetman would prefer Daddy Hetman to Mummy Hetman

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #122 on: July 18, 2013, 04:07:06 pm »
Unlike you I can say this - "We fucked up" in SLezkh castle - we had no lord there and to little troops inside - just like u did in this case. :mrgreen:

Still dosent answer my question, you are worse than a politician
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #123 on: July 18, 2013, 04:14:42 pm »
Make love not war

JK, keep at it boys :P
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 18, 2013, 04:15:50 pm »
+3
If only you were as successful in battle as you are at pointing out your enemies' flaws, GRANDCUNT.

And what I think you're obnoxiously arrogant about is the fact that without your allies and the combined effort of said allies, you wouldn't have a fraction of the "won" battles in Strategus. Yet you seem to make conclusions that imply Wolves are in any way singlehandedly responsible for your minor successes.
Yes, you've credited your allies in that big post that you stated would be locked but later opened because you wanted to criticize us for every little thing, but as soon as Wolves' pride come into question, you bare your toothless jaw and bring up Rivacheg and some other insignificant thing -- as if these things somehow indicate a lack of competence in our faction. What you fail to realize (intentionally I suspect), however, is that Apostates is a fairly large faction, at least compared to your little school project, and that the level of engagement of all members vary heavily. The communication and availability of every member is bound to be lacking. You're right though, we could do some improvements and I must thank you for motivating us to do so.

You've woken a lazy giant, GRANDCUNT, so better rally your pack of rabid puppy dogs because while I may not speak for everyone, I think I speak for most when I say that Strategus has finally become interesting. Because it will be interesting to see Wolves and everyone else in your little alliance gradually diminishing from the map.

The nail that stands out is the first to get hammered - I think it has been established who has which role. :wink:

When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #125 on: July 18, 2013, 04:18:04 pm »
Grandmom please tell me this, when UIF attacked you and you lost slezkh castle and took ages to get it back with help form the eastern block, you decided that you would not do anything about it?

But when apostates make a little infringement you think its the end of the world and that your must fight back?

But now you see fit to ally with the UIF because they haven't done anything to you, looks like you have the memory of a goldfish
Kinngrimm blamed Apostates quite a bit for letting UIF armies to march all the way up to Wolves, and unlike Apostates who attacked them when they were technically allied, UIF took Slezkh while being at war since the beginning of strat... UIF may have "done something to them", but UIF did it while at war and didn't suddenly declare war out of the blue.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 18, 2013, 04:19:19 pm »
+1
If only you were as successful in battle as you are at pointing out your enemies' flaws, GRANDCUNT.

And what I think you're obnoxiously arrogant about is the fact that without your allies and the combined effort of said allies, you wouldn't have a fraction of the "won" battles in Strategus. Yet you seem to make conclusions that imply Wolves are in any way singlehandedly responsible for your minor successes.
Yes, you've credited your allies in that big post that you stated would be locked but later opened because you wanted to criticize us for every little thing, but as soon as Wolves' pride come into question, you bare your toothless jaw and bring up Rivacheg and some other insignificant thing -- as if these things somehow indicate a lack of competence in our faction. What you fail to realize (intentionally I suspect), however, is that Apostates is a fairly large faction, at least compared to your little school project, and that the level of engagement of all members vary heavily. The communication and availability of every member is bound to be lacking. You're right though, we could do some improvements and I must thank you for motivating us to do so.

You've woken a lazy giant, GRANDCUNT, so better rally your pack of rabid puppy dogs because while I may not speak for everyone, I think I speak for most when I say that Strategus has finally become interesting. Because it will be interesting to see Wolves and everyone else in your little alliance gradually diminishing from the map.

The nail that stands out is the first to get hammered - I think it has been established who has which role. :wink:

But they wont be wiped out Bjord, they will run with their tail between their legs to the South-west of the map like all factions have done and sit behind the grey and have nor further meaningful participation in strat

Kinngrimm blamed Apostates quite a bit for letting UIF armies to march all the way up to Wolves, and unlike Apostates who attacked them when they were technically allied, UIF took Slezkh while being at war since the beginning of strat... UIF may have "done something to them", but UIF did it while at war and didn't suddenly declare war out of the blue.

Thats not what happened Zlisch, there was a minor incident which Kapikulus and Wolves out of proportion and the reason why the Apostates attacked the Wolves was because Kingrimm was planning to backstab us. And considering numerous times that the wolves have stated that they knew nothing about strat when kingrimm was running it, they somehow knew that it was all ourr fault and that kingrimm was planning nothing

And so you are saying that they need all the help they could get? But numerous occasions they have stated how great they are in numerous threads that they were able to take fiefs from the apostates.

The Wolves are like a Chihuahua, they like to bark as loud as they can and nip at bigger dogs but you just know that the bigger dog will just flatten the Chihuahua in good time
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 04:25:34 pm by strudog »
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Those are the rules no?

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 18, 2013, 04:23:34 pm »
But they wont be wiped out Bjord, they will run with their tail between their legs to the South-west of the map like all factions have done and sit behind the grey and have nor further meaningful participation in strat
Maybe you shouldn't be all "Noob wolves are being saved by Grey mulitaccounters!" when recentlywiped mercs have been spotted in coalition land totally not getting armed up by coalition or anything, you're all alone against UIF and CFA and everyone else who has a grudge against you, totally...
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 18, 2013, 04:27:57 pm »
Maybe you shouldn't be all "Noob wolves are being saved by Grey mulitaccounters!" when recentlywiped mercs have been spotted in coalition land totally not getting armed up by coalition or anything, you're all alone against UIF and CFA and everyone else who has a grudge against you, totally...

First of all how have we been wiped out?

And second of all we have never said we are alone against anyone, we know that the coalitioon are there to help us, but why not make it faster clearing up the wolves and then turn the attention on the UIF?
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Those are the rules no?

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 18, 2013, 04:28:25 pm »
Thats not what happened Zlisch, there was a minor incident which Kapikulus and Wolves out of proportion and the reason why the Apostates attacked the Wolves was because Kingrimm was planning to backstab us. And considering numerous times that the wolves have stated that they knew nothing about strat when kingrimm was running it, they somehow knew that it was all ourr fault and that kingrimm was planning nothing
Regardless of whether you suspect that Kinngrimm wanted to fight/backstab you, unless you heard it directly from him, is some random potentially unreliable source stating that he wanted to backstab you/your gut feeling really incriminating enough for declaring war on an ally whose leader just quit?

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 18, 2013, 04:29:04 pm »
Regardless of whether you suspect that Kinngrimm wanted to fight/backstab you, unless you heard it directly from him, is some random potentially unreliable source stating that he wanted to backstab you/your gut feeling really incriminating enough for declaring war on an ally whose leader just quit?

when has war ever been started on facts?
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Those are the rules no?

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 18, 2013, 04:30:57 pm »
First of all how have we been wiped out?

And second of all we have never said we are alone against anyone, we know that the coalitioon are there to help us, but why not make it faster clearing up the wolves and then turn the attention on the UIF?
When I said wiped I merely meant lost a field battle and spawned somewhere with no troops, and if coalition is a huge help for you (which from what I've seen, they are) can you really complain about CFA being helped by UIF?

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 18, 2013, 04:32:39 pm »

Ah, Zlisch, the little outcast underdog wannabe who thinks he has an answer to everything.

Nobody gives a fuck? We're here to fight, and seeing as Coalition are our allies with an equal love for tons of exp in short amount of time, why wouldn't they retrofit out armies? They don't have arms everywhere and neither do we, I'm pretty confident we'd share our resources with them too if it meant that our enemies were gonna get a good battering. You seem to think that there's actually some shame in sharing your resources. :lol:

No wonder why you're failing so miserably in Strategus, Zlisch. You're fucking retarded, that's why.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #133 on: July 18, 2013, 04:35:15 pm »
+2
The Wolves are like a Chihuahua, they like to bark as loud as they can and nip at bigger dogs but you just know that the bigger dog will just flatten the Chihuahua in good time

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

They are dancing with you, not barking :wink:
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 18, 2013, 04:35:37 pm »
when has war ever been started on facts?
Never, and, if you were Wolves, would you ever suspect that Coalition and Mercs won't go along with their initial plan and gang up on CFA the second UIF died/whenever convenient? So Wolves broke this peace when the timing was great expecting and having just received from you, a backstab, and you broke your alliance when Bros leave CFA? How can you claim anything you did wasn't as/more bad than the extremely dishonorable backstab that mercs in no way could have prepared for and that wasn't completely obvious?