Author Topic: War on Apostates  (Read 55689 times)

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
Re: War on Apostates
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2013, 03:28:16 pm »
Karluks, maybe next time you could attack my army at a decent time, only managed to gather 14 players... :|
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2013, 04:56:20 am »
+4
are you fucking serious?

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4468

do you even sleep at all? why the fuck would someone make battle this early in the mourning?
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2013, 04:58:34 am »
+1
are you fucking serious?

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4468

do you even sleep at all? why the fuck would someone make battle this early in the mourning?

Thank god, NA players can finally get some good EU XP. We're undisciplined rabble with unloomed gear, so we are hungry for your XP.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2013, 05:29:55 am »
are you fucking serious?

I doubt Tony was 100% stationary and GO had an unlimited timeframe to attack him...
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Latvian

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2013, 05:48:26 am »
+3
I doubt Tony was 100% stationary and GO had an unlimited timeframe to attack him...
one thing is to start traveling evening and traveling all night, other is to wait for someone and attacka t 6 in the morning ( for me)
what is the point of this? i though strategus was meant so everyone can participate in fights, how many people can participate in this fight? Americans and nolifers who dont sleep early in morning, i would like to play this abttle but it is too early, and i leave to work about this time. Good game grey order...
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2013, 07:55:03 am »
Merc Tony was going to reinforce Sargoth, he moved during the night to avoid being attacked - I would have also in his place.

But since the Forces of Freedom attacking Sargoth wasnt interessted in yet 3 more sieges they had to somehow attack Tony, night or day. And if Tony wanted to bravely fight his way thrue enemylines and reach the castle - he could have done so at another hour during the day. Like Zlisch said earlier, the window for an attack wasnt big.

But fact is, the only area where Mercs actually can move freely is between Ismirala Castle and north up to Alburq - its like a little merc-reservation - outside of that area its game on so they have to move nighttime.

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2013, 09:19:31 am »
+1
Actually, Tony hasn't moved since around 9 PM...

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2013, 10:00:44 am »
Your point being? His target would still be Sargoth, would it be a smart move to give him 16 hours more to move before someone would take him down?

Offline Latvian

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2013, 10:20:05 am »
+4
Your point being? His target would still be Sargoth, would it be a smart move to give him 16 hours more to move before someone would take him down?
so you are saying that you rather have fucked up battle with 90% NA than actualy have fun and xp playing it by yourself only because you want to win 1 battle in browsergame?

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2013, 10:20:26 am »
+2

is just that some people actually have a life and actually have jobs, which mean they can live
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2013, 10:45:03 am »
is just that some people actually have a life and actually have jobs, which mean they can live

Im actually one of those people, at work now btw :)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2013, 10:47:59 am »
so you are saying that you rather have fucked up battle with 90% NA than actualy have fun and xp playing it by yourself only because you want to win 1 battle in browsergame?

I have fun anyway, dont play much strat battles - cause I have a job and a famlily - fun for me is making plans and watch them play out, seeing one of the biggest and cookiest clans in strat getting runover by a bunch of small clans good enough for me :mrgreen:

Payback is a bitch isnt it?

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2013, 10:51:24 am »
+4
I have fun anyway, dont play much strat battles - cause I have a job and a famlily - fun for me is making plans and watch them play out, seeing one of the biggest and cookiest clans in strat getting runover by a bunch of small clans good enough for me :mrgreen:

When did shu han and grey order become small clans?

Don't get me wrong its a neat gank by some smaller clans, but if not for those 2 factions you would have been wiped from the field by now ;)

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2013, 10:52:55 am »

Damn right we are the cookiest clan

This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2013, 10:58:05 am »
+2
Lol, this only happens vs wolves  :D
Took them 524 shiny troops to take a naked village, needing a forward spawn to keep the pressure and ofc they managed to lose that forward spawn  :lol:
Don't get too excited about it. You know why I often drop down to a tribal warrior outfit in battles where there is little ranged? Because light armour isn't technically any worse than heavy armour. If I am in a Tribal Warrior Outfit fighting Milanese Plate with a Longspear, I do about twice as good compared to fighting them in Milanese Plate. Not saying the Wolves handled it perfectly, but once you get a hold of an enemy weapon, you are able to kill with ease.