Author Topic: Panos permabanned again?  (Read 19023 times)

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
Re: Panos permabanned again?
« Reply #150 on: June 30, 2013, 06:25:59 pm »
+6
More proof that this maybe the worst community ever in a game...

CMP i dont think you quailified for this job man maybe its time for a break...
Go out have some fun find a lady and party hard,your decision making is getting worst and worst...

A lot of people in here need to find a true life..

Πανο τα λέμε ελπίζω να χαίρεσαι με όλο το σκηνικό .Σ'αγαπω μην το ξεχασεις ποτε

Love and kisses to all

Mad Cuz Bad

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #151 on: June 30, 2013, 06:27:45 pm »
+2

Go out have some fun find a lady and party hard,your decision making is getting worst and worst...

A lot of people in here need to find a true life..

Πανο τα λέμε ελπίζω να χαίρεσαι με όλο το σκηνικό .Σ'αγαπω μην το ξεχασεις ποτε

Love and kisses to all

-> Posts on internet forum about people having to get a life

What are you doing here tard, I doubt you have even a slightest bit of life.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #152 on: June 30, 2013, 06:28:28 pm »
My opinion towards the developers of the game, specially this cool individual who believes himself to be the latest fashion in smart comments, has lately shifted from this:

(click to show/hide)

To this:

(click to show/hide)

Lannister please take this thread more seriously. Stop trying to derail it with your shitposting.

A life is at stake.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline pingpong

• Earl
  • Renown: 423
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 30, 2013, 06:31:45 pm »
I really dunno whats this big fuss about this, this a forum not 4chan.org, forum has moderators & rules to keep things civil, panos had screwed up once, he promised not to do it again, broke that promise and now look what its done to him, fool cmp once, you dunt get fool'd again.

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Reply #154 on: June 30, 2013, 07:03:08 pm »
+5

Offline Lars

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 30, 2013, 07:30:41 pm »
I'd vouch for him any day.

I would be willing to put my account up for permaban also if he fucks up again, I know that doesn't stand foe much and probably wont happen but I'd do that in a heartbeat,

I'd vouch for him too, if he fucks up, give my stuff to new players.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #156 on: June 30, 2013, 07:35:47 pm »
+2

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #157 on: June 30, 2013, 07:38:40 pm »
+4

Then help us improve it.. you know what you have to do.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2605
  • Infamy: 823
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 30, 2013, 07:43:59 pm »
+3
Count me in as third. I come from a place where people regularly fuck up and are forgiven every damn time, because we are that (fucked up) kind of people. It's all about mentality. And not just that, I don't believe that relations between people should be done in such (rigid) manner. Relations between humans need to be flexible, if we weren't like that we wouldn't talk to each other because of all the bad things we did in the past.

I'm not like Panos, but I like his irrational side. That makes him different. I'm willing to accept him like that. Passion he has shown for this community, even if negative at times means more to me than this account and everything that goes with it. I'll gladly sacrifice it any day for some "flawed" dude like Panos, even if that makes me completely irrational person.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 30, 2013, 07:57:59 pm »
Count me in as third. I come from a place where people regularly fuck up and are forgiven every damn time, because we are that (fucked up) kind of people. It's all about mentality. And not just that, I don't believe that relations between people should be done in such (rigid) manner. Relations between humans need to be flexible, if we weren't like that we wouldn't talk to each other because of all the bad things we did in the past.

I'm not like Panos, but I like his irrational side. That makes him different. I'm willing to accept him like that. Passion he has shown for this community, even if negative at times means more to me than this account and everything that goes with it. I'll gladly sacrifice it any day for some "flawed" dude like Panos, even if that makes me completely irrational person.

No offense but you dont play so losing your account isn't really a loss :P

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #160 on: June 30, 2013, 08:11:50 pm »
Then help us improve it.. you know what you have to do.

Would like to see Ras Frenzyyy as dev ...  :lol:

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #161 on: June 30, 2013, 08:14:20 pm »
+1

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 30, 2013, 08:29:35 pm »
+1
I like Panos (especially the late Panos) and I don't like the fact that he was banned. That has nothing to do with the reasons he was banned. I believe that's what Leshma forgot to say, and in any case that's what I think.

Offline Lars

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 30, 2013, 08:34:47 pm »
+1

You completely missed the point, this is not something about humans relations, forgiveness  or mentality,if Panos was a scammer or one of the cheaters/glitchers (fuckers) that left the server to avoid  the upkeep cost( when it was possible to avoid the upkeep), i would not be here asking to remove his in-game ban.
What is not right imo it's getting permabanned in-game because you did  something wrong/broke some rules on the forums.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 08:40:23 pm by Lars »

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #164 on: June 30, 2013, 08:44:53 pm »
If we are all misunderstanding the reason he was banned... then how about we start getting reasons when members of the community are permanently removed. The same happened to badplayer recently; granted he has a far worse reputation but he was permabanned and when someone asked why... the thread got locked down and cmp said it wasnt something that would be discussed publicly.
Every ban should be public. If someone really did something so awful as to be permaban then I think posting what they did would reduce the number of people standing up for them and it would drastically reduce the number of people who think cmp gets off on banning people he doesnt like.