Author Topic: Dark Souls II  (Read 73147 times)

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Souls II
« Reply #1395 on: August 29, 2014, 09:31:08 am »
Are you guys playing online and/or went to New Game+? I am still collecting some items in NG and was wondering if there is even a reason in going NG+. Will my Soul Memory eventually go too high, as to prevent me from matchmaking?

Well, im waiting for the next DLC and then making some PvP and then going to NG+ , and yes it COULD prevent u from having a match. The higher your soulmemory the higher the range up and downwards on the enemys soulmemory ~ so when you are just farming suols for levels u are screwed :-)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #1396 on: August 29, 2014, 10:03:32 am »
Definitely not farming for souls, just some titanite and stuff. I have 3.8mil SM already and I feel like I am going get rekt when I switch over to NG+, if it's still SM based.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: August 29, 2014, 10:42:08 am »
+1
Definitely not farming for souls, just some titanite and stuff. I have 3.8mil SM already and I feel like I am going get rekt when I switch over to NG+, if it's still SM based.

It is SM based. If you're a sinner you'll get invaded a lot by blue spirits. Use this to check the SM range: http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Summon+Range+Calculator

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: August 29, 2014, 10:55:33 am »
It is SM based. If you're a sinner you'll get invaded a lot by blue spirits. Use this to check the SM range: http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Summon+Range+Calculator
Oh yeah, I've seen a few of those already. I read that when they kill you your sin level is dropped. Too bad I killed almost all of them. Thanks for the calculator!
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: August 29, 2014, 12:30:34 pm »
Oh yeah, I've seen a few of those already. I read that when they kill you your sin level is dropped. Too bad I killed almost all of them. Thanks for the calculator!

Hehe, im always killing them with my friend on heides tower - hes a sinner and we have the ring that makes us more active to get invaded - also he used the bonfire ascetic so i can be a phantom and not a shade ~ also if u want to farm twinkling titanite and petrified dragonbone, check fro dragon aerie, im "wasting" my ascetics there, you get like 11petrified - 8twinlink - and some infuse stones and normal shards / chunks - etc.

About the other stones - i hope you know about stonecollector chloanne ~ she gives infinite amount of chunks - shards and lshards after you defeated the endboss
(click to show/hide)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: August 29, 2014, 12:35:00 pm »
Hehe, im always killing them with my friend on heides tower - hes a sinner and we have the ring that makes us more active to get invaded - also he used the bonfire ascetic so i can be a phantom and not a shade ~ also if u want to farm twinkling titanite and petrified dragonbone, check fro dragon aerie, im "wasting" my ascetics there, you get like 11petrified - 8twinlink - and some infuse stones and normal shards / chunks - etc.

About the other stones - i hope you know about stonecollector chloanne ~ she gives infinite amount of chunks - shards and lshards after you defeated the endboss

It's really really hard to miss her tho

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: August 29, 2014, 12:58:48 pm »
Yep, that's the place.

Of course I didn't miss her. She's great, provides just what I need.  :mrgreen:
BTW What does Ascetic has to do with phantom/shade summons?

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #1402 on: August 29, 2014, 01:56:08 pm »
Hehe, im always killing them with my friend on heides tower - hes a sinner and we have the ring that makes us more active to get invaded.

Are you a ganker scrub? visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #1403 on: August 29, 2014, 02:35:11 pm »
Hehe, im always killing them with my friend on heides tower

Ganker alert! GANKER ALERT!
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: August 29, 2014, 05:21:11 pm »
Are you a ganker scrub? visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We got fucked by invaders alone, so often and so unfair - we are just hanging around in heides tower and waiting for invaders to come ... but we are kind of doing it fair ... we are also duelling in the bloodcovenant. Also, cause my friend is a sinner, there are also blue ppl coming :-)

Yep, that's the place.

Of course I didn't miss her. She's great, provides just what I need.  :mrgreen:
BTW What does Ascetic has to do with phantom/shade summons?

Bonfire ascetic - when u burn them on a bonfire it will get into NG+ and everything in the area respawns ~ also, its not possible to summon phantoms (infnite amount of time) when the boss in your area is defeated (which would be ornstein and dragonslayer in heides tower) - so my friend used the ascetic and he can summon me as phantom.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: August 29, 2014, 06:28:50 pm »
-
Bonfire ascetic - when u burn them on a bonfire it will get into NG+ and everything in the area respawns ~ also, its not possible to summon phantoms (infnite amount of time) when the boss in your area is defeated (which would be ornstein and dragonslayer in heides tower) - so my friend used the ascetic and he can summon me as phantom.
Weird. The wiki says that the fixed duration is 40 minutes.

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: August 29, 2014, 07:37:35 pm »
Weird. The wiki says that the fixed duration is 40 minutes.

Thats weird then .... sometimes im not going back to mainworld as phantom - but once it happened ... maybe i got "lucky" and died between these times. Its still better than the shorter shade ^^
(click to show/hide)

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: August 29, 2014, 07:52:54 pm »
Oh, but you get silky! Besides you don't need to be in the host's world at the exact time of invasion, just have your soapstone ready and when you get echo from the host place it so he can summon you. #IAmNotAGanker #ScrubForLife

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: August 29, 2014, 08:14:35 pm »
Oh, but you get silky! Besides you don't need to be in the host's world at the exact time of invasion, just have your soapstone ready and when you get echo from the host place it so he can summon you. #IAmNotAGanker #ScrubForLife

Yes, that happened a lot of times when he just teleported to heides and got invaded immediately.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: August 29, 2014, 09:41:21 pm »
Are you still in NG Kuoin? Maybe would be interested in some 2v1  :lol: