Zeus
8 (7.1%)
Kuyak_Hero
1 (0.9%)
Skinboat
6 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Voting closed: April 28, 2015, 10:59:55 pm

Author Topic: NA servers - Game Admins Wanted  (Read 52849 times)

Offline Phurion

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
  • Game nicks: Pepe_Le_Pew
Re: NA servers - Game Admins Wanted
« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2013, 02:31:00 am »
+1
 I vote for BOB hands down

Offline Snufalufagus

• Earl
  • Renown: 320
  • Infamy: 21
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Snuffy, Snufalufagus, Sexy Cupid, Charlie_Sheen Sir Lord Gentleman Snuffy
  • IRC nick: Snufalufagus
« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2013, 02:59:33 am »
+3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Im your imaginary friend...

Offline HungryNBroke

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • Are you going to eat that?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Hungry_, Stick_, Hellequin_, Peggy_Hill
  • IRC nick: HungryNBroke
« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2013, 05:12:52 am »
+10
I have been playing for over a year now and doubt I will stop anytime soon.
I am an unbiased player who has never been kicked/banned/muted or verbally warned.
I am level-headed and have no problem accepting criticism and/or judgement from the community. 
I check the forums frequently and would be available on IRC 14-16hrs a day.
My biggest "selling point" is that I am not only on at peak hours or midday. I play quite a bit between the hours of 1am to 5am when I rarely see any admins around to keep the late night crowd in check.
Thanks for the consideration.

Offline dontgothere

• Count
  • Renown: 295
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: DONT_GO_THERE, ARTIEstrongestmanINTHEWORLD, WHERES_MY_CHIPPY, PINGAS, derpyhooves, George_Costanza
« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2013, 04:17:39 pm »
+7
I am your new admin.
CASE CLOSED.
(this is my application)

Offline Phew

• Marshall
  • Renown: 775
  • Infamy: 132
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Phew_XVI
« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2013, 05:14:14 pm »
+5
I have decided to apply for this position due to the general lack of adminship I see whenever playing.

Siege desperately needs admins, and Jeade is the only one I ever see on there lately. Jona is on siege all the time, so he'd make a good siege admin. Also, any time he spent kicking/banning/mapchanging/etc would be time he wasn't hacking me to pieces with that axe, so there's that.

Also I've always found the pink text to be lacking in vile profanity, so I also support Dread's admin campaign.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 05:22:07 pm by Phew »

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2013, 06:11:39 pm »
+7
zero credit to Bronto
                                                                                       zero credit to Bronto

zero credit to Bronto

zero credit to Bronto

That's it Dexxtaa, I didn't even see this slight to my character. I need to spend more time on the forums again. Remember how much fun it was last time?
(click to show/hide)
Thank you for infusing fun back in this game for me because of your noble post I'm respeccing to horseman now. Let the paranoia BEGIN.

Also, this for you:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Knarfy

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 24, 2013, 07:58:20 pm »
Thought I would try it out :D

I am mostly known as Farmer Bob and I have played Mount and Blade for a little over a year now. I used to play a lot of NW (Napoleonic Wars) where I was leader/co-leader of 2 regiments that worked out really well. I have also owned my own server on g-mod and administrated a few there as well, so I have experience with doing what needs to be done even if I am hated for it.

I am on practically everyday thanks to my college schedule. Fridays-Sundays I have the whole day free. I also like to keep the forums open while i'm playing so when I die I read up and keep up to date on what is going on.

I tend to do a warn kick ban method unless the offense is extreme. I'm a very relaxed and outgoing person and never take things too personal. I think I will be able to help out and keep the server running smoothly and take some weight off the backs of the other admins.

Thank you for considering.

+1 for bob!

Offline Mcsanders

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 24, 2013, 09:22:19 pm »
+1

I am mostly known as Farmer Bob and I have played Mount and Blade for a little over a year now. I used to play a lot of NW (Napoleonic Wars) where I was leader/co-leader of 2 regiments that worked out really well. I have also owned my own server on g-mod and administrated a few there as well, so I have experience with doing what needs to be done even if I am hated for it.

I am on practically everyday thanks to my college schedule. Fridays-Sundays I have the whole day free. I also like to keep the forums open while i'm playing so when I die I read up and keep up to date on what is going on.

I tend to do a warn kick ban method unless the offense is extreme. I'm a very relaxed and outgoing person and never take things too personal. I think I will be able to help out and keep the server running smoothly and take some weight off the backs of the other admins.

+1 Bob the Admin-to-be  <3

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #98 on: September 24, 2013, 10:10:36 pm »
Clockwork for admin!

You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #99 on: September 25, 2013, 12:14:53 am »
+2
I support Bronto, Bob, and Phew if he'll stop team wounding me in Siege.

Offline Phew

• Marshall
  • Renown: 775
  • Infamy: 132
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Phew_XVI
« Reply #100 on: September 25, 2013, 12:51:18 am »
+3
I support Bronto, Bob, and Phew if he'll stop team wounding me in Siege.

1. I didn't even apply (babysitting other dudes on the internet isn't my thing)
2. I can't help that my Jarids' targeting system seems to seek out maritime vessels

Offline Tyefire

• Baron
  • Renown: 111
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 25, 2013, 01:39:51 am »

Pick this guy for admin he is responsible and will do well :D
You can breathe..this is not a dream I really just slayed you.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #102 on: September 25, 2013, 09:34:58 am »
+1
1. I didn't even apply (babysitting other dudes on the internet isn't my thing)
2. I can't help that my Jarids' targeting system seems to seek out maritime vessels

Aha! Finally a thrower admits that all throwers have built in aimbot systems. Usually these devices target my head... I must remember to carry around a boat at all times from now on... just need to put it on the edge of a pike held as far away from me as possible and just pray that your targetting system is more attracted to large metallic vessels rather than tiny metal-encased heads.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 25, 2013, 04:22:25 pm »
+7
Brontosauce,

You have received a warning for deviating too far off-topic in regards to the message: Re: NA servers - Game Admins Wanted

Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The Melee Gaming Team.

LOL! And this is why I don't use the forums. HOW DARE WE USE THIS TO COMMUNICATE WITH OUR FRIENDS!

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Renown: 497
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Banana Republic / Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: IngloriouslyBad / Affordable Cavalry
« Reply #104 on: September 25, 2013, 05:26:26 pm »
+9
Well, if the openings are still around, I'd like the opportunity to become a trial NA Administrator.

I'm here to have a good time. I don't think anyone here isn't. Some people though get too zealous with their fun antics though, thus taxing other peoples time and patience, and need some guidance. That is where I think I can help out. I don't want to see anyone permanently banned from the community but I'm sure a mute, or a swift kick will be sure to grasp some attention and correct some peoples behavior.

I think the normal spiel here is "I am unbiased". Well, that being a given for anyone who wants to be taken seriously, I won't go further into that. I see some current admins give leeway to a few people, unfortunately. Thankfully though, I do see some sticking to their job description. I'm banking on the latter being the kind of people you wan't around (directed towards the community).

I'm no hard-ass. But some times enough is enough. When the warnings don't bring people out of the clouds, elevated levels are sometimes necessary, for every ones sake. Not going to get all red faced and mute people who show their nerd sperg with the ever constant "badmin" call outs. I laugh at most of them when I see them. The admins we have now are just doing their job for the servers community, most of the time. Can't blame them for doing what they have to.

I've been around for a little over a year now. I have had some server control panel experience in the past. I could say with some confidence that I know my way around the NA server block. Thought I might throw my ticket into the pot and see if it gets pulled. If it doesn't, at least I have the opportunity to try and try again.

Happy to offer, thanks.