Zeus
8 (7.1%)
Kuyak_Hero
1 (0.9%)
Skinboat
6 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Voting closed: April 28, 2015, 10:59:55 pm

Author Topic: NA servers - Game Admins Wanted  (Read 55323 times)

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
Re: NA servers - Game Admins Wanted
« Reply #180 on: January 22, 2014, 12:57:10 am »
+1
Me and Kelugarn/froyoyoyooyo the wizard (I think he is inactive in crpg now) became admins thanks to a previous thread.

As did Mr. Shine and I. It was probably the same thread you're thinking of.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #181 on: January 23, 2014, 02:07:46 am »
+1
It takes a bit of time. Then you are randomly surprised by Canary asking you some questions and giving you powers.

I'm not really sure of the whole process up to that point, but I've seen posts in the admin area where people have nominated people that they think would make good admins (it isn't all Canary).

So yeah. It takes forever. Who knows why.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #182 on: January 23, 2014, 02:37:21 am »
Hi, my name is lemon I am 12 IRL But I think that i am very mature for my age.
so i think that i should be admin because i am a very mature and experienced indivisual who has a lot of experience as admin
once i was admin on a minecraft server and i did a really good job
anyway
i've played this mod for like 4 weeks and im really enjoying it but i've noticed so many griefers!
now, some people think that i am a useless bundle of sticks, and this hurts me very much, and it makes my son cry
anyway i think i should be admin again because i am a good player who cares very much about the community
and i would ban everybody who wasn't a bundle of sticks
(click to show/hide)
  and make the game much better

for mae:
(click to show/hide)
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline protox2k

• Earl
  • Renown: 304
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mango
  • Game nicks: Soft_Juicy_Mango
  • IRC nick: Kev
« Reply #183 on: January 28, 2014, 06:09:44 pm »
+2
Hmmm i think it's time for me to move up the ranks and become an admin!

I've been playing this game for over a year now and it tends to be the only game i really play(besides ps3 with friends)

Like everyone else i have people i get along with and people who just hate me. If picked as admin i would have to push that aside.

I tend to play DTV a lot even when its under populated. Since im really active there i would make sure leechers would be kicked from the server! It's so annoying when kick polls are off attracting leechers.

Vote Mango  8-)
reapplying :S

Offline Hirlok

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A friendly archer decorating your ass with arrows
    • View Profile
    • Gab.ai. Freedom of Speech matters.
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: None that you need to know of - except Hirlok the Hermit.
« Reply #184 on: January 28, 2014, 06:31:39 pm »
+16
Since everybody seems to be a pink text aboozer these days and even Lemon applied  :mrgreen: - the old Hermit started thinking...

I am 46, immature in a good way, and usually more relaxed than butthurt. Playing this mod forever (main is gen 33... ;-) ), usually on NA2 or since that is dead way too often, NA1.

I am on a lot, usually during morning/daytime/early evening for NA users (Paraguay is a few hours early compared to US)

I am useless as an archer and worse in melee, so I am dead a lot and have sufficient time to be worst badmin 2014.

I know the challenges of being an admin (I ran forums in the past and also admined a game or two...), so not easy to offend.

Promise: uphold the rules in a relaxed, but still strict (where it needs to be) way, also against those who feel they are above the law.

...and carpet ban melee at start of every round, ofc.  :mrgreen:

Update: application withdrawn.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 12:24:29 am by Hirlok »
Hermit Status report : feeling a little social. Threatening melee my old friends with a comeback. Greasing the string of his old longbow. Carving certain names into the tips of his arrows...

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #185 on: January 28, 2014, 06:40:14 pm »
+6
Since everybody seems to be a pink text aboozer these days and even Lemon applied  :mrgreen: - the old Hermit started thinking...

I am 46, immature in a good way, and usually more relaxed than butthurt. Playing this mod forever (main is gen 33... ;-) ), usually on NA2 or since that is dead way too often, NA1.

I am on a lot, usually during morning/daytime/early evening for NA users (Paraguay is a few hours early compared to US)

I am useless as an archer and worse in melee, so I am dead a lot and have sufficient time to be worst badmin 2014.

I know the challenges of being an admin (I ran forums in the past and also admined a game or two...), so not easy to offend.

Promise: uphold the rules in a relaxed, but still strict (where it needs to be) way, also against those who feel they are above the law.

...and carpet ban melee at start of every round, ofc.  :mrgreen:
I'm..

(click to show/hide)

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 29, 2014, 10:55:47 am »
+6
the last thing this game needs is more bundle of sticks fucking admins

also dont make jack an admin that guy is a fucking asshole. Give him a little bit of power  and he becomes the biggest fucking douche bag in the world. He would move me around channels and ban me for no fucking reason. If you're reading this jack I fucking hate you you cocksucking maggot bitch i wish you all the worst fuck you

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #187 on: January 30, 2014, 05:47:03 am »
+6
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 10:26:53 pm by Sauce »

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #188 on: January 30, 2014, 06:16:18 am »
+2
The three people with the highest votes in this entire thread still have not been contacted for a chance to be admin. I'm not calling anyone out here, but the people directly affiliated with the already functioning admins are being chosen instead. Half of CHAOS is already an admin, even though none of their resumes in this thread came close to the top 3.

How about instead of disregarding people like Dexxtaa (who is part of the top 3 people in this thread who people voted YES), we give these people a shot. I understand it's easier just to recruit from your own ranks, but it's hardly fair and highly detrimental to an already dwindling community. I'm pretty sure it's time to change things up.

Popularity doesn't make a good admin. Dexxtaa was an admin, and he no longer is.

Offline larlek

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Larlik PooperScooper Larlek
« Reply #189 on: January 30, 2014, 06:22:14 am »
+4
I don't play on NA, nor do I have any intention of doing so.

I think I'd make a pretty good NA admin because of this. Thank you for your consideration.

Offline Rhaelys

• Duke
  • Renown: 509
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Rhaelys_BlockLeft_of_Chaos
« Reply #190 on: January 30, 2014, 06:59:24 am »
+1
I would apply to be an admin but according to KevinD I'm a strength crutching bundle of sticks and half of CHAOS is already admin so don't need more of those bundle of stickss either

Quote from: Uumdi
sweet of you guys to celebrate my birthday
wait you're talking about that devils lettuce arent you, god damnit
Quote from: Kreczor
yo you want to burn some sweet romaine tonight?
Quote from: Uumdi
yeah i smoke that dirty green shit fuck iceberg

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #191 on: January 30, 2014, 07:21:34 am »
+5
dexx deserves another shot

Offline Lord_Kitazawa_of_Voodoo

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Forsvar_KUTT, Forsvar_RAW_and_UnKUTT, Elbatiforp, Special_Agent_Fliegelbaum
« Reply #192 on: January 30, 2014, 08:01:46 am »
+7
Hirlok should definitely be an admin: he's on often, is mature and I don't think I've ever seen him get mad in-game....  Although I suppose he can just hide out in Paraguay if we try to hunt him down for admin abuse.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 08:11:27 am by Lord_Kitazawa_of_Voodoo »

Offline Hirlok

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A friendly archer decorating your ass with arrows
    • View Profile
    • Gab.ai. Freedom of Speech matters.
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: None that you need to know of - except Hirlok the Hermit.
« Reply #193 on: January 30, 2014, 11:45:00 am »
+5
Although I suppose he can just hide out in Paraguay if we try to hunt him down for admin abuse.

*lol* - indeed. Or I might challenge anyone who shouts "ABOOOZE!!!" to a real-life machete duel in our sugarcane patch. ;-)

thanks for the support friends and nice abuse of my Skyrim char, Fors !  :D
Hermit Status report : feeling a little social. Threatening melee my old friends with a comeback. Greasing the string of his old longbow. Carving certain names into the tips of his arrows...

Offline Smithy

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 33
  • immer Kameraden
    • View Profile
  • Faction: iK
  • Game nicks: iK_Smithy
« Reply #194 on: January 30, 2014, 02:40:31 pm »
+6
Popularity doesn't make a good admin. Dexxtaa was an admin, and he no longer is.

You're right, but that's not what has been suggested.  Sauce has made a valid point that, most people who are chosen to be an administrator are only those who are directly affiliated with the current admin team.  Now, this makes sense, to choose people you already know, however where does that leave the rest of the community?  Little to no chance, unfortunately.  It's a bit unfair, I'd like to see some people like Hirlok get admin, maybe dynaMike or Jedae.  All good dudes, play often, never seen them break the rules personally.  Why not give some other people outside of the current admin community a shot?  The worst that can happen is, they turn out to not be fit as admins, and they are removed.  Quite simple in my opinion but hey it's just my opinion.

Regarding Dexxturd.. All I know is he was an admin, always brought cheer and happiness to the server, always made people laugh and generally brought good times to the community.  Yes he changed the maps, used pink text for some jokes, but it was almost always funny, even before I joined the Remnants I liked Dex, even before I knew him and even after he muted me for shit talking him. (another story, lol)  It probably sounds a bit biased that I say he should be given another shot but again, why not.. he's a good dude, always cheery.. he's like the cRPG Santa Clause.   :)

Remn3rd_Dexxturd for Admin 2014!!