Poll

Do you support this act of disgrace ?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Disgrace......  (Read 4142 times)

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: Disgrace......
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2013, 11:10:42 pm »
Alexjei is a cool dude, I doubt he provoked Dieler. I know that for a fact because I've been rude (quite obnoxious tbh) to Alexjei couple of times and he was very calm and pleasant despite that (I have my own quirks, most people who know me are familiar with this).

@Erzengel: I'm sorry if you find my post offensive, but I was just pointing a fact that you have delivered more bans based on screenshots than actual ingame bans. And you're playing on siege, which means you can justify banning someone every 30 seconds.

Yeh, how could I find a post from you offensive if you moan about each of my decisions, only because I banned you for 6 (?) hours, several months ago?  :rolleyes:

How do you know this? Do you have access to the ban list? :wink: You are probably right, but the main reason for it is that I can't see everything while playing. People also tend to break the rules less often, if they know that an admin is oline. Additionally you can better work with warnings ingame. If somebody opens a ban request, you usually have much less options. I am also not responsible for the number of ban requests. I would really prefer it, if there were less of them. You have no idea how much complaints and shit storms you get from answering them.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2013, 11:23:41 pm »
+2
I've been "chosen" to guard The Wall so I'm a bit bitter these days. Don't mind me.

You are North of the wall already. A white walker that keeps coming back from time to time :D.

Believe me Erzengel is doing good job overall. He bans so much because we other admins cba to solve that many ban requests... It's not always that easy and straight forward u know. Very time consuming in some cases.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2013, 11:32:43 pm »
+6
I remember one day Hearst teamhit Ivani4 two times accidently in battle, Ivani4 got a bit mad and tried to TK him for like half a minute while Hearst was just blocking and kicking.
But overall he's still extremely cute.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2013, 11:37:39 pm »
No offense to any parties but Erzengel needs to calm down with giving lengthy bans to people who aren't Mion or Hemmoroid.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2013, 11:43:09 pm »
+7
I remember Leshma once promised to never post outside of M:BG board again - which, i guess, was too good to be true.

I also remember Leshma saying he quits cRPG way too many times.

But here he is, making idiotic posts and pretending to know something others don't.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2013, 11:44:34 pm »
+1
No offense to any parties but Erzengel needs to calm down with giving lengthy bans to people who aren't Mion or Hemmoroid.

Ouh, how are one and two days lenghty bans (especially for people who were already banned for it before)? Bans that are much shorter than one day wouldn't affect most people at all. If you can't live one or two days without one video game, you probably have some serious problems. There also would be not deterrence at all. Besides that, it is quite interesting that most of the time, the people complaying about a ban are not the ones that actually got banned.  :wink:

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2013, 11:52:05 pm »
Ouh, how are one and two days lenghty bans (especially for people who were already banned for it before)? Bans that are much shorter than one day wouldn't affect most people at all. If you can't live one or two days without one video game, you probably have some serious problems. There also would be not deterrence at all. Besides that, it is quite interesting that most of the time, the people complaying about a ban are not the ones that actually got banned.  :wink:
Not talking this particular case, besides me considering it silly that Dieler gets a smaller ban than Ivani, but you in general give a bit to long bans (and more importantly, don't refer them to the rules and unban them if they're somewhat new and don't have a ban record) to newer people imo.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2013, 12:15:23 am »
+15

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2013, 12:23:24 am »
you in general give a bit to long bans

I have to agree with Zlisch at this point, with such a tiny playerbase it's silly to give 2 weeks ban for calling someone "muslim shit".

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2013, 12:42:16 am »
Ok, Dieler also agreed. Both of them are unbanned now.

Offline wayyyyyne

• Marshall
  • Renown: 725
  • Infamy: 233
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2013, 12:45:52 am »
+2
Und du wirst uns jetzt allen erklären, wo der Zusammenhang zwischen diesen Bans und deren Aufhebung liegt

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1286
  • Infamy: 89
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2013, 12:50:58 am »
If you can't live one or two days without one video game, you probably have some serious problems.

Take two days break yourself and tell us how it was :wink:

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1891
  • Infamy: 2069
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2013, 01:00:12 am »
You are North of the wall already. A white walker that keeps coming back from time to time :D.

Nah, I'm not that handsome (Others are beautiful, dunno why they made them butt-ugly in the show).

My character was resembling Lady Stonehearth :wink:

Now that was a proper spoiler for those tho didn't read the books.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2013, 01:01:28 am »
Take two days break yourself and tell us how it was :wink:

I am actually doing this for at least 2 days nearly each week. :wink: Well, not a complete break, sometimes I am still doing some admin stuff on the forum. Isn't that hard.  :wink:

Und du wirst uns jetzt allen erklären, wo der Zusammenhang zwischen diesen Bans und deren Aufhebung liegt

Both players agreed to lift the ban, so where is the problem? :P Isn't this the best solution for everybody? Drama solved without too many feelings hurt.  :wink:

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2013, 01:03:11 am »
+2
I don't get the connection between Alex and DIelers ban request, seems totally idiotic to remove the bans imo.
Apart from that this stupid hate on admins because they do their job is embarrassing.
Ivani4 is a legend, loved him from thze first moment I played cRPG (On siege with his rusty scale armor and Armet if I remember it right)
But rules apply for everyone and should so.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.