Poll

Do you support this act of disgrace ?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Disgrace......  (Read 4151 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1604
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Disgrace......
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2013, 09:47:20 pm »
+1
Dieler was never banned before, really?

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2013, 09:49:13 pm »
+1
Different crime, different time, an attempted murder is not the same as a commited murder. (teamWOUND vs teamKILL). Dieler stops before killing the guy, ivani does not.

Dieler is 16 years old or something like that, from what I remember. He could be trolling Ivan, I've witnessed such behavior from Dieler before.

And admin you're talking about isn't playing on battle servers at all (at least he wasn't while I was active) but he's always too eager to bring justice to battle offenders. There's more than enough admins active on forums, someone will deal with request, it doesn't have to be Erzengel every time. Active admins in game, now that was always an issue...

Also, I've never seen Ivani4 being mad to anyone who's speaking english. If you piss him off by being rude while speaking russian, that's another thing.
He might very well have provoked him, I do not know, and I think noone here does either (bring the proof if you do, please), and since there is no proof, we cannot punish him for whatever we believe he might have done.
I am quite sure that if new facts are brought forward, the decision will be altered, as it has so many times in the past.
Also, (since you insist on comparing them), in the ban request against Dieler, alec might have bumped him a few times and taken the kill this way, causing the teamattacks from dieler.
Does Dieler have a history of bans for this reason? I do not know if he does.
How is a teamkill different depending on whether it happens on siege or battle? Why should a "siege admin" not get into moderating battle threads? I thought the rules were the same in both servers.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2013, 09:51:12 pm »
+2
Erzengel is doing a fine job on EU_2, why would it be different on EU_1 ?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 12:35:19 am by Kafein »

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2013, 09:54:03 pm »
Dieler is 16 years old or something like that, from what I remember. He could be trolling Ivan, I've witnessed such behavior from Dieler before.

And admin you're talking about isn't playing on battle servers at all (at least he wasn't while I was active) but he's always too eager to bring justice to battle offenders. There's more than enough admins active on forums, someone will deal with request, it doesn't have to be Erzengel every time. Active admins in game, now that was always an issue...

Also, I've never seen Ivani4 being mad to anyone who's speaking english. If you piss him off by being rude while speaking russian, that's another thing.

I am actually playing battle quite often. What are you still doing here by the way? Not getting enough attention from other people? :rolleyes: I am not "eager to bring justice to battle offenders", I just try to handle each ban request the same way. You can believe me that I don't like doing all the ban requests on my own (or at least most of them)... Most of the time you just get flamed by some kiddies like you for it, no matter what you decide. I refuse to treat ivani4 or any other player in a different way, only because he is popular. You would be the first person crying "abuse" if I did this...

Does anyone see a problem here?

Yeh, the problem is that you can't read...

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2013, 09:55:48 pm »
+3
Dieler's screenshot to ban ivani doesn't show it clearly tho. You see some teamhits and a teamkill in the end, while fighting is still going on. It could easily be a mistake of Ivani... while the other screenshot which banned Dieler clearly shows him and the fact that no enemy was around.

An ingame screenshot always proves more than the logs can ever do (not the server logs but ingame the logs per "L").
I do not care myself about the whole stuff but you cant say that Ivani deserves to be banned while Dieler's ths should be ignored. I find it myself a bit too harsh anyway.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 49
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2013, 09:57:39 pm »
+3
Alexjei is a cool dude, I doubt he provoked Dieler. I know that for a fact because I've been rude (quite obnoxious tbh) to Alexjei couple of times and he was very calm and pleasant despite that (I have my own quirks, most people who know me are familiar with this).

@Erzengel: I'm sorry if you find my post offensive, but I was just pointing a fact that you have delivered more bans based on screenshots than actual ingame bans. And you're playing on siege, which means you can justify banning someone every 30 seconds.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2013, 10:06:36 pm »
+1
Different crime, different time, an attempted murder is not the same as a commited murder. (teamWOUND vs teamKILL). Dieler stops before killing the guy, ivani does not.
He might very well have provoked him, I do not know, and I think noone here does either (bring the proof if you do, please), and since there is no proof, we cannot punish him for whatever we believe he might have done.
I am quite sure that if new facts are brought forward, the decision will be altered, as it has so many times in the past.
Also, (since you insist on comparing them), in the ban request against Dieler, alec might have bumped him a few times and taken the kill this way, causing the teamattacks from dieler.
Does Dieler have a history of bans for this reason? I do not know if he does.
How is a teamkill different depending on whether it happens on siege or battle? Why should a "siege admin" not get into moderating battle threads? I thought the rules were the same in both servers.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Lannistark

• Duke
  • Renown: 586
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Duke
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2013, 10:06:39 pm »
+7
I must admit I was utterly shocked by this news. I've hereby lost all faith I had in society. Fucking society and its rotten system. Ivani was a rebel, a romantic, a legend.

(click to show/hide)

Expect not to see me again, until my depression fades away.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1777
  • Infamy: 2234
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2013, 10:10:39 pm »
+4
I am actually playing battle quite often. What are you still doing here by the way?

Making sure you don't get elected as Melee: Battlegrounds admin, to be bluntly honest.

From the start I've seen your behavior as an admin (even before you banned me), you reminded me of this dude:

And I don't like him.

Offline Alexjei

• Knight
  • Renown: 48
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • Real swiss.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: Nord_Alexjei, Alec_The_Mad, Alan_The_Bad,
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2013, 10:16:31 pm »
+8
(click to show/hide)
FREE IVANI!
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2013, 10:24:46 pm »
+7
Go away Leshma. Stop bothering our new admin Erzengel who does an overall great job.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Duck
  • Game nicks: Fuma + sth
  • IRC nick: sF_Leonidas
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2013, 10:28:46 pm »
+4
(click to show/hide)
FREE IVANI!

The one legend will be unleashed again to be ready to noblockspam the shit out of every single soul (ivani my legen wait for it dary hero)
The beggar will be released to noob spam with his op armor and op weapon again to QQ his way through the rounds of battle  (some random dieler)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2013, 10:41:51 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)
This dude is fucking awesome! Wants to burn the whole system so he could be the king of the system. Leshma on a "noble" crusade again?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 639
  • Infamy: 882
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2013, 10:49:05 pm »
+1
I've been "chosen" to guard The Wall so I'm a bit bitter these days. Don't mind me.

Better that than being in Winterfell, and dying with the rest.

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2013, 11:03:15 pm »
+1
I've been "chosen" to guard The Wall so I'm a bit bitter these days. Don't mind me.

Better that than being in Winterfell, and dying with the rest.

Do you try to spoil? xD

READ THE BOOKS; DAMNIT!
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me