• Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
And 1
« on: June 22, 2013, 05:48:27 am »
+13
From the walls of our newly owned castles we can see the Chaos city in the distance. The warriors of Chaos did not realize that we would walk into their mauls and spears with smiles on our faces. Willing to die so that the man behind could get up one more rung of the ladder.

The tide was endless and washed the enemy from their strongholds. Terrortops is blissful. It is an odd sensation to feel His joy at the carnage. The various tribal leaders meet to feed and tell stories of the fallen.

We cheer these men of Chaos.. At this point lesser men would be begging for a parlay. We have not heard a word. No ravens, no white flags, no surrender. Could they know about the Terror and its need?

Before the food gets cold the drums start to roar. The men are silent and without a single grumble form up and start marching. We have walls to climb and men to kill. Just another day in the Free Companies.

Ohay
Warrior Scribe of the BS clan
Leader of BS

Offline Winterly

• Count
  • Renown: 230
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • I play with Quiet Mode On.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
Re: And 1
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 06:10:44 am »
+13
Our swords are scratched, bows bent, axes altered, spears stripped, and bodies broken. But our spirits are searing. Searing with blood lust, our eyes glowing a fearsome red. Even in death, we shall stand at the pinnacle. Chaos will never fall. For as long as our spirits burn, the eye of Stratia shall fly.

Great battle and good job. Senuzgda will be remembered.
Winterly's Stuff(selling Courser/buying head and foot armor)
I love how most EU players insert an imaginary "f" into my name: Winterfly.
"Life is kind of like peeing into the snow in a dark winter night, you probably made a difference, but it's really hard to tell" - Joe Wong

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 07:04:14 am »
+8
Calradia will one day reject this mess we have all made.  My last request is to hang my body from the hoarding so it might see the sun and bear witness to the cities that will one day be torn down by common man.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 07:12:09 am »
+12
My last request is to hang my body from the hoarding so it might see the sun and bear witness to the cities that will one day be torn down by common man.

Haha, look at this fool; got no phylactery. Death is but a hurdle. By sacrosanct prose or force of will, throw thy rotting corpse over the barrier. Return to life. Fight once more within your mortal coil! Release all inhibition and spill blood without mercy or restraint!

If you don't, the night eyes will move your lifeless remains for you. You won't like where it travels. There are pains greater than death...  :twisted:

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 08:32:43 am »
+2
WOW CALM DOWN

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 11:21:19 am »
+1
And 2

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 11:39:56 am »
+9
And 2

Be carebear with a lot of eu faction feeding us troop(trading for Na fief) and then attack (The frenche scum bag:D i bet you 1 crpg loom that the next step :P...wanna bet with me haboe ? I feel July 1 will be the apocalypse day!

RIP! CHAOS REST IN PEACE LITTLE GREEN. WILL MISS YOUR COLOR ON THE MAP! HOPE YOU DONT TURN INTO A NEW FCC VASSAL ERR Friend
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Haboe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2013, 12:00:30 pm »
+2
Be carebear with a lot of eu faction feeding us troop(trading for Na fief) and then attack (The frenche scum bag:D i bet you 1 crpg loom that the next step :P...wanna bet with me haboe ? I feel July 1 will be the apocalypse day!

RIP! CHAOS REST IN PEACE LITTLE GREEN. WILL MISS YOUR COLOR ON THE MAP! HOPE YOU DONT TURN INTO A NEW FCC VASSAL ERR Friend

Wut?

You don't make sense... Apart from the apocalypse ofc, then we invade NA

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2013, 12:28:36 pm »
+5
Wut?

You don't make sense... Apart from the apocalypse ofc, then we invade NA

Fear not the mercs, for they put forth more troops into a village to defend against peasants, than any of their other fiefs. We know what they truly fear. Freedom.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2013, 12:39:42 pm »

Lol become an FCC vassal. Have you not read any of my posts? If that were to happen I'd  probably permaban everyone in TS. Just kidding...not really...of course I am...

Edit: unless it meant waging war on EU cause I'd be down for that! All dat xp!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 01:18:53 pm by Brontosauce »

Offline Haboe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2013, 01:25:27 pm »
Fear not the mercs, for they put forth more troops into a village to defend against peasants, than any of their other fiefs. We know what they truly fear. Freedom.

Lol, ujuki is truly a troll :P We started with 1500 as defence vs the peasants of fisdnar, he expanded and expanded all by himself :P

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos (nigger central), BRD (kesh sux my ass)
  • Game nicks: Saxton
  • IRC nick: Saxton
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2013, 03:05:36 pm »
Jesus these wars are getting boring. Can't you just leave Chaos alone so we can see another pretty color on the map?
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2013, 03:53:18 pm »
+2
We cheer these men of Chaos.. At this point lesser men would be begging for a parlay. We have not heard a word. No ravens, no white flags, no surrender. Could they know about the Terror and its need?

"They've killed our messenger birds. Our sheets and garments are stained with blood, we have no fresh water to quench our parched throats, hoarse from the warcries and the screaming. Had we a message to send to them, they would not see it. Had they seen our message, they would not listen. We will fight to the death, but not because it is our only option - we have made enemies, and we shall have each other for the rest of our time here, spent together, rollicking in the fleeting struggle of mortality and battle."

The warriors of Chaos did not realize that we would walk into their mauls and spears with smiles on our faces.

They didn't originally belong to us, I'm afraid.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2013, 04:43:47 pm »
+11
Be carebear with a lot of eu faction feeding us troop(trading for Na fief) and then attack (The frenche scum bag)  :D i bet you 1 crpg loom that the next step :P...wanna bet with me haboe ? I feel July 1 will be the apocalypse day!

Joe rode towards the keep of Senuzgda Castle, pinching his nose against the stink of still smoldering wood and corpses, churned earth, and rotting men and women. The battle had been costly.

He smiled into his gloved hand, remembering the inhuman valor of their warriors. Bale, for example, had sprinted up their ladders time and time again, waving his hands and grinning, shrieking like a dinosaur. The enemy's hammers consistently beat him off the ladders, but he persisted. Such honor!

Joe jerked in the saddle, his horse stopping suddenly.

A little foreign man stood in his path. He twirled his flowing mustache angrily, the motion sending his chainmail a-clinking. "Signora caza! You stoppa da horse!"

"Wut?"

"I am la Arrowaine! Yousa da Effa-Chee-Chee scum! You steala mah pizza!"

"I--"

"You maka da chaos you bitches, lika all da rest! Fucka you, I spit!" And then he spat.

"Shut up we're better than you, go away."

Joe's champion courser, at the touch of his spurs, surged forward, knocking the little mustachioed man aside. He needed to get to the keep, as he had an appointment to keep with it's new masters. The ritual was to begin: The FCC Victory Circle Jerk, his favorite event!
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2013, 05:27:59 pm »
Joe rode towards the keep of Senuzgda Castle, pinching his nose against the stink of still smoldering wood and corpses, churned earth, and rotting men and women. The battle had been costly.

He smiled into his gloved hand, remembering the inhuman valor of their warriors. Bale, for example, had sprinted up their ladders time and time again, waving his hands and grinning, shrieking like a dinosaur. The enemy's hammers consistently beat him off the ladders, but he persisted. Such honor!

Joe jerked in the saddle, his horse stopping suddenly.

A little foreign man stood in his path. He twirled his flowing mustache angrily, the motion sending his chainmail a-clinking. "Signora caza! You stoppa da horse!"

"Wut?"

"I am la Arrowaine! Yousa da Effa-Chee-Chee scum! You steala mah pizza!"

"I--"

"You maka da chaos you bitches, lika all da rest! Fucka you, I spit!" And then he spat.

"Shut up we're better than you, go away."

Joe's champion courser, at the touch of his spurs, surged forward, knocking the little mustachioed man aside. He needed to get to the keep, as he had an appointment to keep with it's new masters. The ritual was to begin: The FCC Victory Circle Jerk, his favorite event!

Your posts in diplomacy are 3rd place in terms of quality behind Miggy's tales and Havelle's table homoerotica. Thank you for being here, man.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?