Author Topic: The Crusaders of Acre declare war on the satanist Frisians  (Read 13960 times)

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • IRC nick: Reinhardt
The Crusaders of Acre declare war on the satanist Frisians
« on: June 09, 2013, 07:54:29 pm »
+1
It is well known that these "Frisians" are nothing but devil-worshiping heathens. Too long have they run amok with no objections from those who are of the chadzian faith. As none have been willing to stand up to the devil, the noble Crusaders of Acre have taken it upon themselves to wipe these sinners off the face of the Earth. Let the banners wave, the armies march, and blood be spilt.
"A leader is a dealer in hope."

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 08:26:52 pm by Risen_Jack »
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Pistachio

• Baron
  • Renown: 110
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Pistachio Nuts (Helios) ROR
Re: The Crusaders of Acre declare war on the satanist Frisians
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 09:03:04 pm »
+2
Good Lack.

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • IRC nick: Reinhardt
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 09:31:11 pm »
+1
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O3d8EP-HPUo

Of course. We're looking forward to some fun fights and nice exp.
"A leader is a dealer in hope."

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 09:41:46 pm »
+1
Of course. We're looking forward to some fun fights and nice exp.

I refuse to let trash talk be absent, may god have piety on your brain and may he prepare it for the most desterbing thoughts that have been thought of in this demented mind.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 09:49:38 pm by Risen_Jack »
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 11:39:00 pm »
+8
You spelled saints wrong in the title. These godless tuetonicsAowAcre will crumble long before the castle walls of Frisia.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2013, 11:52:09 pm »
+8
It is well known that these "Frisians" are nothing but devil-worshiping heathens. Too long have they run amok with no objections from those who are of the chadzian faith. As none have been willing to stand up to the devil, the noble Crusaders of Acre have taken it upon themselves to wipe these sinners off the face of the Earth. Let the banners wave, the armies march, and blood be spilt.
I officially endorse you surrendering to your Frisian overlords.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2013, 12:27:09 am »
+8
Confirmed for the next best FCC vassal faction. Can't babby get their own agenda?

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2013, 12:56:08 am »
+9
Warning to Acre: You are shitting in our backyard. There will be consequences.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2013, 01:42:44 am »
+11
The messenger burst through the door, a look of panic stricken across his face. His eyes darted back and forth wildly as if unsure who to address. Cikel cast a bemused glance towards his brother in arms Havelle, Lord Protector of Rindyar Castle. Havelle, stoic as ever, merely turned towards the messenger and nodded.

"M-m-my L-l-lord" the boy finally managed to stutter out. "I bring word from Lord Daruvian."

Cikel sat back in his chair and smiled. He casually glanced over the beautiful table trying to mask the desire in his eyes. How could this bumbling fool Havelle come to own such a beautiful masterpiece? He sighed, perhaps a tad too dramatically. Lord Havelle looked over at Cikel, suspicion evident in his cold, beautiful blue eyes.

"The gay Knight sends word? This ought to be delicious," declared Cikel.

"Pray tell good lad what tidings do you bring from our valiant Knight," inquired Havelle.

For a minute there was silence. The boy was so wrapped up in the table most likely fantasizing. He admired its smooth finish and beautiful integrity. The almost god like sheen when the daylight hit the surface. The curvatures of the legs, the masterful carvings, this was a table unlike many others.

"Riders bearing the crest of Acre advance on Rduna milord."

Cikel let loose a gleeful cackle while a broadening smile enveloped his face. His eyes sparkled with a devilish... sparkle.

"You Frisians sure are in for it now. It's a good thing I left you fools when I did. Send my regards to Sandersson." He leaned over and gave Havelle a quick kiss on the lips, but his eyes lingered on the table with lust. He absently drew his fingers across the table perhaps a little too enviously for Havelle to ignore.

"Cikel you sniveling coward," boomed Havelle, "Will you turn and run again with your legs between tail. Er your tail between your.. legs. You foolish boy if dat ass wasn't so good you ass be kicked to da curb.... ye heard. You spend your days moping around my castle, your breath reeking of alcohol and cock. You're a disgrace to the cause, but god dam it we tolerate you for whatever reasons. You scream disappointment veiled in empty suggestions. Be gone from here at once I have no use for your sweet lips."

"Who the fuck do you think you are Havelle. I've been around for too long to take shit from some master fuck as yourself. I RESIGNED my post in dishonor for the way I handled that campaign. But I'll be dammed if I'll be apart of Sanderssons brigade. That mother fucker only told us what to do when we finally got tired of waiting around and tried to do something ourselves. Our armies waited and waited all while the valiant Ravens made heroic attack after heroic attack. And fuck the Ravens while I'm at it. They can't even tell when I'm pissed off at Sandersson for being a dick eating-"

Havelle lashed out from his seat, interrupting the drunk mid sentence. His heavy hand back slashed Cikel right across his beautiful big lips.

"I've had enough of you and your bullshit. You bring disgrace to anyone who calls themselves an Internet Knight. Now get the fuck up to my bedroom and get your ass ready for the biggest hate fuck you'll get."

Cikel could barely contain his tiny erection. His eyes glazed over with longing, and thoughts of the table long abandoned. All he could do was thank chadz that Havelle's long cock had not abandoned him.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2013, 02:58:08 am »
Wait since when was this a thread for you to share your homo-erotic fantasies and pointlessly remind people that you dislike your exclanmates?
Turtles

Offline Little Lord Lollipop

• Duke
  • Renown: 582
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: Frumpty_Dumpty_ATTS
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2013, 03:22:19 am »
+6
(click to show/hide)

10/10 Would fap again

Dear Little Lord Lollipop
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2013, 04:47:20 am »
+5
Bravo Cikel, absolutely fantastic work. Ten out of ten.

Edit: I'll be back later to either write RP or call Kesh a my old friend. Havent decided yet.

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2013, 05:48:49 am »
+8
Legend of the Table:

Part I, The Tree of Seduction:
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day. Then God said, “Let there be trees that cover the earth to bear nourishment for all life". God saw this was good and created his own tree atop a great mountain, and to it belonged dominion over all trees. Two other trees were created, the Tree of Knowledge and the Tree of Life. But God so loved this tree atop the mountain, and its beauty was so magnificent, he kept it secret above all else. If man were to gaze upon such beauty, their members would erupt in an endless flow, turning their bodies into shriveled carcasses drenched in released seed.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2013, 05:54:55 am »
+4
Having a crazy/jealous god is the best because the sex is fantastic