Author Topic: The Crusaders of Acre declare war on the satanist Frisians  (Read 14033 times)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Re: The Crusaders of Acre declare war on the satanist Frisians
« Reply #120 on: July 31, 2013, 02:12:52 am »
+2
Sure, if we were fighting anyone else.

Which I find humorous because we have literally spent this entire round of Strategus trying our best to NOT fight you, and we've always signed up for you guys.  Even recently, we pretty much broke up Fimbulvetr because we didn't want to fight you.  Not because we're scared of getting wiped out, but because we held a large amount of respect for you.  You seem to forget that in our past we've reinforced you, we fought Hero Party way back when together.  The first thing we did upon receiving our village was declare war on the same person you were fighting.

But yeah, I get it, Acre gave you troops and would have kept giving you troops if we wouldn't have marched over and started fighting them.  Let the siege continue!

well now this is interesting.

When your crew were being attacked three times we rushed to your aide. Asked nothing for it and felt it was our duty to help regardless if it was asked for or needed.

When you all decided to make war on us. You sent your armies and we sat back and let it happen, because we did not want to fight friends. We defended ourselves but did not launch a single counter attack even when we could. Because you were friends who had a duty to your alliance so we did nothing.

There is a dwindling number of clans not under the LCO umbrella. We can not stand aside and watch one of them get wiped without at least merc support. We could have given them gold troops and gear but because of who you guys are we merc and let the dice fall as they will.
Leader of BS

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #121 on: July 31, 2013, 02:32:08 am »
+2
well now this is interesting.

When your crew were being attacked three times we rushed to your aide. Asked nothing for it and felt it was our duty to help regardless if it was asked for or needed.

When you all decided to make war on us. You sent your armies and we sat back and let it happen, because we did not want to fight friends. We defended ourselves but did not launch a single counter attack even when we could. Because you were friends who had a duty to your alliance so we did nothing.

None of that applies to Dracul, we intentionally opted out of going war with you guys which snowballed into the collapse of Fimbulvetr.

There is a dwindling number of clans not under the LCO umbrella. We can not stand aside and watch one of them get wiped without at least merc support. We could have given them gold troops and gear but because of who you guys are we merc and let the dice fall as they will.

Dracul and Ravens are not under the "LCO umbrella", we're one of thew few neutral alliances left on the map.  The more I talk to you FCC guys the less this sounds like a war against Acre and more of a war against FCC.  Honestly, who leads their battles?  Who's currently taking charge of their diplomacy?

I still like you guys on a personal level, but this Acre nonsense blew our strategus relations out of the water.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #122 on: July 31, 2013, 02:36:35 am »
+33
This whole thing kinda sounds like frisia started an assault and got butthurt when they got their asses kicked,  or am i reading things wrong?

Keep up the walls of text btw, currently more interesting then EU drama  :mrgreen:

Here is a short history (lol) of our involvement in NA Strategus.

So I used to be in a clan called Fuck It Dude, Lets Go Bowling but they weren't big enough spergs for me. I was looking at joining another clan, but none were spergy enough, so I made one. I then gave most of my stuff back to FIDLGB, but Rhalzo granted me 420 heavily armed troops with which to set out on a great adventure.

At that point, I scanned the strategus map for easy pickings. Didn't see any at first, but then I noticed that the northern fief of New Ismirala was held by someone that belonged to a clan named Swords with Friends who had been out-sperged in the desert long before. As it turned out, the fief owner was completely afk and no gear was in the village, so our 420 man army took the village with only a couple killed in action.

So then we tried to make nice with clans because if you're new/small on the strategus map there is absolutely nothing you can do to avoid getting fucked up if a large clan wants to do so. Just then, Teutonics were debating whether or not to attack poor little us. We had about 2500-3000 troops to our name at this point. Alright, so Teutonics were never the most organized outfit on Strategus, which resulted in Arathian (who ended up in our clan much later, but also figured out that this game sucked cock and plays Dota 2 all the time) attacking our village through a miscommunication between Wesley (leader of Teutonics) and Arathian.

So they gave us a couple options, including surrendering the village and them promising to give it back with all gear and tickets intact and other such things. We didn't trust them enough, so we told them to cum @ us. We defended against their first attack and they didn't attack again, most likely because I made a lot of spergy-ass posts on diplomacy (my favorite internet forum in existence) saying that we would never stop hounding them for the rest of strategus, that we would run down their unarmed traders with thousands of crates on them that they loved running so much, etc. Essentially, I threatened them with the most massive amount of sperging I could muster and it made them back off.

Alright, so after that we just sorta kept building up our shit, but a small clan can't really do much on their own in strategus. Somehow, we ended up being buddies with FCC. Oh, I think it was when some random SEMENSTORM guy attacked our poor lil trader and FCC reinforced him and didn't make us pay them back. Then we made anime eyes towards one another and rubbed butts. We merc'd for them quite a lot, and Keshian pretty much taught me damn near everything about being a huge sperg on strat. We were pretty much FCC vassals, although whenever someone said that we would downvote the shit out of them and post inflammatory comments about them in diplomacy (wow so much has changed). Anyway, we slobbed on FCC knob so much that they gave us New Rindyar for free after Murdertron talked to the previous owners (JABONRA who were probably the least spergy of anyone and couldn't give two shits about strat) and without going into too much detail (goddamn this post is already getting wordy) he scored the castle for free and gave it to us.

Now, things were pretty much two-sided even back then, and goddamn did Semenstorm, Occitan, Hospitaller etc hate FCC. JABONRA was somewhat like big Semenstorm buddies so Semenstorm kinda felt like FCC stole the castle and gave it to us. Which is kinda close to the truth, but nothing is black and white. Anyway, Occitan sent some big-ass armies at us (FCC was inside Rindyar ready to bail us the fuck out and they would send all sorts of shit to help us) but after attacking once they realized "holy fucking shit this castle is impossible to take and this mod sucks cock, we're dipping out of here". So basically it is nigh on impossible to take Tilbaut, Rindyar, and I think maybe Knudarr, gg strat.

So after that Frisia, Ravens (formerly Norse Horde), and Dracul decided to circlejerk and make a super kawaii faction called Fimbulvetr. Raven gave us a whole bunch of gold and shit to help us get on our feet (damn we really got a lot of charity in strat) We were chilling (still really close FCC allies) and then Hospitaller attacked a couple villages that NH (im just gonna call them ravens and thats it, rip diggles) had taken from Hospitaller earlier in the strat. So they took 2 villages from us and then Occitan occupied them and made them a real fucking bitch to attack. Like goddamn we would get shit on whenever we tried to take them and it was really demoralizing. So at this point we were like FUCK YOU HOSP AND OCCITAN and FCC came in and gave us mad blackup. We did some cool shit and FCC was all like "pop pop pop watching niggas drop" and long story short, together we kicked Hospitaller in the dick and they were forced to turtle up inside their castles. So yeah, we won that war and it was really cool working with FCC, we kicked some ass and truly those were the best of days.

Okay, so after fighting Hospitaller, me and my spergs decided that we needed to fight the biggest, most powerful faction for some reason. I guess we wanted to slap our e-dicks on the table and show everyone that we didn't all have micropenii. So anyway, we were still in Fimbulvetr but we were all like "yeah lets leave so we can #yolo on someone and somehow win just like Luke Skywalker killed the Death Star". We didn't do it, but we ended up talking a lot to RAven and Dracul about who to attack, and Teutonics (I think they were AoW at that point) (oh and I forgot but they attacked us a second time and immediately after the republic of m8s and chaos bum-rushed their shit, which sucked because we wanted a war with a small faction like ourselves without the 2-sided shit but that can't ever happen because STRATEGUS) were in on it as well, and we were like "yo lets attack chaos" but then we were like naaaaaaah and then we were like "yo lets attack tkov" and I was like YEAAAAAAH but then Ravens were like "naaaaah man they are our ride or die nigguhs" and then I was like "yo lets attack fcc fuck those cunts" because for some reason we started disliking them (i think it was mostly Kesh posting shit on the forums which is really still the only thing that rumples our jeremies but GODDAMN IT GETS US HEATED WARGHBHLAWE). So anyway, us and Ravens (dracul were sitting out of it because they were fcc-bros and they kinda had semi-quit the game anyway) attacked FCC.

That conflict sucked DICK. Basically, FCC slapped our shit on most of the attacks and it was really demoralizing. Also, my faction barely attacked twice when we had like 6 armies because I was being a pussy and seeing that shit wasn't working out so I was waiting for a perfect opportunity to strike that never came. Also I was leading and engineering every single fight and I got mad nerd fatigue which is the very worst first world problem that exists. So we withdrew and started building up for another attack in a couple weeks but then some shit happened on the forums where our dude Cikel posted some shit that was not very flattering to Ravens and I was a retard and decided to be all like "LOL YEAH HES RIGHT" for some reason, probably because I didn't really think much about it but also I just wanted to back up my homie. Anyway, Ravens were like FUCK THESE KIDS and dissolved our nerd circlejerk.

So after that Ravens decided that they wouldn't continue the war with FCC because they kinda didn't even want to in the first place, we were just really vocal for it, but we had long-since decided that we were holy crusaders against the FCC scum (because we are so obviously good guys and they are the bad guys amirite) so we kept fighting. Oh, and the whole time all this is going on we pretty much talk mad shit on the forums and every now and then in game, so that didn't help anything. Yeah, we're kinda known for talking a lot of shit, being really fucking gay, being huge nerds, and almost kinda but not really being good at this game.

Anyway, after all this happened, The Crusaders of Acre made this thread and wanted to CUM @ US. I was like FINALLY SOMEONE IS GONNA ATTACK US MY BODY IS READY but then they only attacked one village a single time (I dont blame them totally, our fiefs are absolute SHIT to attack) but still, they just went back and chilled in their castle and villages after that. They had about a month or so to CUM @ US but they didn't. So waaaay back in our Fimbulvetr circlejerk days, Ravens promised Dracul that they'd get them a castle so now Acre is getting pooper-pounded and outnumbered on the map, but they are defending a castle and it is a very long difficult ordeal to take it. They are doing a good job defending it, but defending a castle is not the hardest thing to do.

OH YEAH almost forgot, the leader of Hounds of Chuulain decided FUCK STRAT (and who can blame him, its pretty fucking gay thats why I play it) and posted on the forums that he was attacking Frisians and Ravens. Pretty much what happened was they posted that shit and immediately they got ganged up on by Semenstorm, Frisians, Ravens, Occitan, and maybe I am forgetting someone, but basically they got fucked. Ravens are still our fucking bros, so they were like "lol u want new halmar?" and I was like "yes pls gib" and thusly we got New Halmar.

AND I THINK THAT ABOUT COVERS OUR SHITTY NERD HISTORY
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 06:05:54 am by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
« Reply #123 on: July 31, 2013, 02:43:25 am »
+7
long live arowaine and the northern empire
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 31, 2013, 02:47:04 am »
+1
This whole thing kinda sounds like frisia started an assault and got butthurt when they got their asses kicked,  or am i reading things wrong?

Keep up the walls of text btw, currently more interesting then EU drama  :mrgreen:

I'll write you a story on Wercheg tomorrow :D

cRPG currently crashes my PC so i have to get involved somehow

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #125 on: July 31, 2013, 03:24:56 am »
+1
I will plus one that Sandy.. Skipped a couple of things but generally speaking that sums it up.

I can now see why you guys hate us so... much... no wait not really..

Can you write a longer one where I understand why you wanted to punch Santa Claus (fcc)
Leader of BS

• King
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #126 on: July 31, 2013, 03:45:53 am »
+7
I will plus one that Sandy.. Skipped a couple of things but generally speaking that sums it up.

I can now see why you guys hate us so... much... no wait not really..

Can you write a longer one where I understand why you wanted to punch Santa Claus (fcc)

Well, I think it was mostly Keshian posting on the forums, but I can point to a single event that made us quite upset.

He came in our teamspeak one day when we were all chillin', maxin', relaxin' all cool, right? He came in and said "can you guys please all upvote my posts on the forums? im getting too many downvotes and it looks bad"

When that happened, I believe I downvoted him and called it a day.

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos (nigger central), BRD (kesh sux my ass)
  • Game nicks: Saxton
  • IRC nick: Saxton
« Reply #127 on: July 31, 2013, 05:55:40 am »
+1
This thread just seems silly now, considering Acre only has 2k troops left lol
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 31, 2013, 06:01:05 am »
This thread just seems silly now, considering Acre only has 2k troops left lol

They've got a whole lot more than that, they're just forcing us to fight regenerating population.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 31, 2013, 07:01:06 am »
They've got a whole lot more than that, they're just forcing us to fight regenerating population.

Well, if it works the same for castles as it does for villages, the population does not regenerate above 200. Perhaps its like 500 for castles or something, but it certainly does not regenerate infinitely.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 31, 2013, 07:05:16 am »
Well, if it works the same for castles as it does for villages, the population does not regenerate above 200. Perhaps its like 500 for castles or something, but it certainly does not regenerate infinitely.

I'm fairly certain it's 1000, but it doesn't really matter in the long run.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #131 on: July 31, 2013, 03:49:56 pm »

That's what the raid mechanic is for
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #132 on: August 02, 2013, 06:51:47 am »
+1
Now, things were pretty much two-sided even back then, and goddamn did Semenstorm, Occitan, Hospitaller etc hate FCC.

A lot of shit went down in past Strats between NE and FCC, so that's no surprise. Hell, whenever we find ourselves without an immediate threat, the question is always asked, "who should we fight now?" "Hosp!" "Occitan!" Personally, I'd like to not have Frisia added to the list of forever enemies, but you guys seem pretty determined at this point.

I was absent the whole time we were working with you guys, so that was a nice read. I came in right at the Fimb war wondering "who are these dicks and why do they hate us so much?"

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 02, 2013, 07:36:53 am »
+2
A lot of shit went down in past Strats between NE and FCC, so that's no surprise. Hell, whenever we find ourselves without an immediate threat, the question is always asked, "who should we fight now?" "Hosp!" "Occitan!" Personally, I'd like to not have Frisia added to the list of forever enemies, but you guys seem pretty determined at this point.

I was absent the whole time we were working with you guys, so that was a nice read. I came in right at the Fimb war wondering "who are these dicks and why do they hate us so much?"

I wouldn't say you folks are "permanent enemies" or whatever, but I enjoy having someone that we consider the "bad guys". It's fun to call someone ____ scum. We did it to Occitan in the past, and we do it to you now. I am thankful to you guys for being around to play the part of our enemy. Of course, I do not think that there will be another Strategus round; if there was I do not think we would immediately attempt to undermine your shit.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #134 on: August 02, 2013, 04:44:21 pm »
+4
Damn I miss those times when we could just refer to Hosps as evil superpower, LLJK as looney wildcards, FCC as underdogs with a bite, and call it a day.

I love the FCC, but I hate being in something that is considered the bad guys, honestly.

We need an image consultant. Who's up for the job?
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?