Author Topic: bringing order to the Chaos  (Read 20652 times)

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
Re: bringing order to the Chaos
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2013, 07:27:46 am »
+3
Vile "free" companies! You slave herding, blackguards! What is a slave soldier of our proud lineage in the light of your ideals? It is a pox on you, and it is an afront to the dignity of battle.

Let our tickets go!

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2013, 07:31:16 am »
+11
In that battle of Derchios, I managed to sneak into the castle and hide in formation amongst many enemies. I kept going around and looking at different xbowers faces until I identified Desire and killed her. 26-1. ;)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 07:35:51 am by Gmnotutoo »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2013, 07:39:29 am »
+7
In that battle of Derchios, I managed to sneak into the castle and hide in formation amongst many enemies. I kept going around and looking at different xbowers faces until I identified Desire and killed her. 26-1. ;)

Ninjas  :rolleyes:

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2013, 09:29:11 am »
I wish everyone would stop giving our enemy thousands of free tickets. Is everyone else fighting FCC incompetent or something?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2013, 02:45:58 pm »
+2
I wish everyone would stop giving our enemy thousands of free tickets. Is everyone else fighting FCC incompetent or something?

Says the guy whose faction has failed to attack effectively against us and only has fiefs given to them (one of them by us).  If you actually had to coordinate a faction with more than 2 highly defensible fiefs right next to each other you would understand its difficult to get a hold of fief owners sometimes in larger factions.  lost legion only had the one fief to put troops into and yalibe was the most distant fief owned by chaos from our lands with a less active fief owner.  When you actually have to coordinate and lead a faction with attacks or defenses (not just bring 1500 man army to reinforce dhirim) like these other factions have had to do you can talk, but for now you are like the little kid who doesn't know what he is talking about and starts talking shit.

Oh well, its not like you are ever going to have to learn - you dont have the balls to do a major attack on us even though you have the greatest opportunity in the world with us busy attacking multiple fiefs with large numbers of troops and then you talk shit to the guys fighting us - low class, dumb, and cowardly all the way.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2013, 05:26:20 pm »
+4

And you chased me around the outside of the castle after a catapult shot made me tumble off the walls, good times.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2013, 07:05:57 pm »
+1
And you chased me around the outside of the castle after a catapult shot made me tumble off the walls, good times.

I saved you!.... temporarily

Offline deVada

• Vulgar
  • Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
  • banned CRPG until cancelled
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: OdiProfanumVulgus
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2013, 07:11:53 pm »
nice reports :) keep fighting  :twisted:

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2013, 10:03:58 pm »
+4
Your 12 year olds just attacked us. You just adopted 3 vassal clans. It doesn't matter how many tickets you throw away. Its easy to talk about balls when you got the upperhand, but we're here everyday talking shit to you, begging you guys to attack us.

Come get it, pussy.

Oh, I'm sure they'll come when they're through with us.

In spite of bragging about how many people they're at war with, they only really ever tend to be fighting one group at a time.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2013, 11:28:15 pm »
+3
Not sure that is universally true. We have done several fronts for a while. Hosp/SS at the same time with armies in both locations.

But in truth it is hard getting coordinated attacks going in one location where you need to stop reinforcement and be reinforced. Trying to do it in two locations is on another level. We have done it.. but it makes a lot more sense to try and eliminate 1 threat completely then wounding two but not being able to finish either off.

Leader of BS

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2013, 11:40:05 pm »
Says the guy whose faction has failed to attack effectively against us and only has fiefs given to them (one of them by us).  If you actually had to coordinate a faction with more than 2 highly defensible fiefs right next to each other you would understand its difficult to get a hold of fief owners sometimes in larger factions.  lost legion only had the one fief to put troops into and yalibe was the most distant fief owned by chaos from our lands with a less active fief owner.  When you actually have to coordinate and lead a faction with attacks or defenses (not just bring 1500 man army to reinforce dhirim) like these other factions have had to do you can talk, but for now you are like the little kid who doesn't know what he is talking about and starts talking shit.

Oh well, its not like you are ever going to have to learn - you dont have the balls to do a major attack on us even though you have the greatest opportunity in the world with us busy attacking multiple fiefs with large numbers of troops and then you talk shit to the guys fighting us - low class, dumb, and cowardly all the way.

Please shut the fuck up Kesh, you stupid flibbertigibbet. I don't care to read your pointless insults. No one does. Ever. Go blow it out your ass to someone else. Maybe someone in your FCC TS3 who will pretend to like you.

Its like people here are fucking idiots and can't see the difference between me saying "I wish people would stop making huge blunders, this really sucks for us", and "lol choas fucking sucks look at you bunch of nerds lol i fukn hat u so bad". I'm just disheartened that the other people at war with FCC have given them 8,000 tickets. That's not minor errors being made. Stop trying to excuse it as such. That's enough tickets to constitute the war efforts of an entire small-medium faction.

EDIT: It must be so hard to act confident and mock our faction's actions (sick rhymes dawg) when you have literally over 5 times as many troops as us.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 11:46:40 pm by Daruvian »

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2013, 12:06:16 am »
+2
Anybody in favor of locking Daruvian and Kesh in a soundproof room with concrete walls and locked metal doors for one whole night?

You may speculate on the outcome as well.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2013, 12:08:53 am »
+8
Conversations With the Elder Crone

Lying on his side along the facade atop the keep in Dhirim, his long blond hair flowing in the wind, Canary looked north into the darkness to see Chaos lands suffocated by smoke and flames. A lone rider approached from the north with a single torch to light his way, an envoy from The Bridge Burners sent to accept terms of surrender. The envoy approached the gate and identified himself as Chestaclese, the Loveable Fuckup. Lord San brought him inside, had him change into something more suitable, and ushered him to the top of the keep where Canary resided. After brief introductions Canary started talking about the war.

“Now we can say empirically that we did outplay the Bridge Burners in at least one battle,” Canary said while adjusting his flowing locks away from his face. “It was a conscious decision to gather the cavalry at that particular moment and have them make an attempt to capture your flags; it turned out to be wonderful timing. If nothing else, remember Winterly the unbridled.”

“Uh, I guess,” Chestaclese replied through the leather mask San provided, his knees buckling from the cold wind that sheared the top of the keep. He wished Lord San had provided something more protective than leather short shorts and a mesh shirt.

“It almost defeats the purpose if the argument holds no steam, generates no heat, and is clearly a falsehood,” Canary continued while motioning to Chestaclese to fetch him an additional leather vest to protect his fair skin. “I'm not saying Bronto's method is ideal (though I, for one who is familiar with his ways, can recognize it for what it is: a mockery), just that it's more interesting to see people who seem angry than it is to watch people pat each other on the back with gentle tomfoolery. It tends to bring out more in the way of actual discussion as well.”

“Can we get to terms of surrender,” Chestaclese mumbled through the mask,, trying to push the discussion forward.

“For which the duty is mine to uphold, and to imagine that I might be attempting to do so through irreverence over the last few hours would be not too far-fetched, I should think,” Canary replied. “Derail the topic and see evidence of moderators paying attention, oh my! Back on topic, if you please. More to say about Saxton super scum and double-crossings in general, the meaning or cause thereof, or is it just another bump for attention?”

The conversation continued on like this throughout the night, Canary yawning on about irreverence and implications while passive aggressively trying to convince Chestaclese to lie on the warm stones next to him, poor Chestaclese shivering uncomfortably, and San creeping in the distance.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2013, 02:52:23 am »
Good job chestaclese, your copy and paste skills are elite. You must Ctrl+c, Ctrl+v all day long. Too pro.

I'm gone for one week (still gone but drunk and bored) and this thread is what I stumble upon!?!?!?!?!? Remnants, you're idiots; Daruvian you got owned by kesh on the forums...lol...I guess...gf in your stupid words; and FCC lost a battle against normal medium weight armor and they can't believe it. God I've missed so much....not to mention the xp....

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2013, 02:54:31 am »
+4
I hope you're better at drinking than smack talking.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?