Author Topic: bringing order to the Chaos  (Read 20624 times)

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
Re: bringing order to the Chaos
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2013, 04:37:51 pm »
+5
I go to nearly every battle, but it's fine when I do it. I'm going to call out other people for doing the same thing as me because obviously they're nerds/no-lifers and I'm not. Who am I?
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2013, 04:39:09 pm »
I go to nearly every battle, but it's fine when I do it. I'm going to call out other people for doing the same thing as me because obviously they're nerds/no-lifers and I'm not. Who am I?

You are... hypocrisy!

What do I win?  :wink:
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2013, 04:41:47 pm »
+3
What urks me though: on the 11 pm EST Acre battle - who was the Deserter (?) guy deliberately griefing us and spawning and wasting multiple construction sides? Will anything be done about that? Not that it would have made a tremendous difference in the end, but we could certainly have done better.

Canary banned him In game, for 5 days. He should honestly get a EU side ban for that shit.

EDIT: I found his CRPG/STRAT listing(Deserter Kutluhan): http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=strategusinfohero&id=365479

Ban this guy for longer. ALso he's playing EU atm:
(click to show/hide)
SO give him a EU side ban
http://forum.meleegaming.com/eu-(official)/ban-deserter_kutluhan/msg802602/#msg802602
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 05:42:09 pm by Lt_Anders »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2013, 07:33:51 pm »
Tojo was disheartened to hear that Chaos and the FCC were going to war. He had made an alliance of peace with Desire of Chaos and now feared that he may have to break it in the Chaos war. However, Tojo had sensed the fighting with Chaos was on the horizon, the FCC was a growing nation and needed more space for their people. He had heard of the lack of discipline in their ranks relying on hallucinogens and soothesayers for their tactics. 'Well, hopefully we can atleast civilize and make christians out of these paegan savages', but he knew they would most like just end up dead like all the others....

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2013, 12:20:12 am »
+1
Canary banned him In game, for 5 days. He should honestly get a EU side ban for that shit.

EDIT: I found his CRPG/STRAT listing(Deserter Kutluhan): http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=strategusinfohero&id=365479

Ban this guy for longer. ALso he's playing EU atm:
(click to show/hide)
SO give him a EU side ban
http://forum.meleegaming.com/eu-(official)/ban-deserter_kutluhan/msg802602/#msg802602

Was it 5 days? The message in game said 1 hour 30 minutes.

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2013, 12:32:23 am »
+5
damn you FCC players for not being no-lifers that live and breathe this 3 yr. old game, jk. 

I live and breathe cRPG, damn you! And I have NO LIFE!!!

Upon the comfiest chair did Kalam rock, in those days where a minute of bliss on a heather-filled pillow breezed through the hacienda. The family was out on a field trip once again, and this made him smile. Once graceless boys full of wonder and hope, they were now tactless men full of...what, exactly? He didn't know, but perhaps he would find out.

"But how, my dear?" he asked his third wife.

"KAWAII DESU," she replied.

"By lowering your right hand with something sharp on it," added his second wife without prompting.

Licking the Nutella smeared granola-biscuit he was fondling, Kalam nodded. "I suppose you're both right. In order to see what we're made of, we must lose." Gleaming eyes brought life to corpulent cheeks spoiled on the rich yield of land and home. "In order to bring out the best of the Companies, we must experience the fear of utter destruction again. The pissing in your pants tremor of capitulation. Yes. If it doesn't happen naturally, let us make it happen. To see what we've become. We brought the People change, because we could, and now we will send our birds out to see who they're talking to...and if victory is yet again in our grasp, we must vanquish that chance."

"You ramble when you have too much Nutella," one of his wives murmured.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2013, 01:02:02 pm »
+4
Things I have to say in regards to this thread:

1.) To FCC peeps talking about the naked battle: I would like to think that the fate of that battle was also decided when I destroyed 4 of your forward spawns (1 as a C-Site) and >5 of your weapon racks (it was largely the reason why I didn't get the standard 2.0-3.5 KDR I get against FCC bads). It also helps that I capped your flags with Mr. JC, Ken, and Sandy.
2.) I just can't even make a joke about Keshian calling other people no-livers. The irony is already too strong, anything I add to it will just be pointless overkill.
3.) FCC said something about having 60-70 members... surely that must be true, right?
(click to show/hide)
Hell, that picture doesn't even account for your Berserk/Acre/Weeaboo non-faction vassals.
4.) In our battle against your Acre vassals, we were more than willing to give you guys construction sites to use. You guys just didn't accept the offer and make the best of it. We still announced and put two construction sites in your spawn because we believe in sportsmanship about things like that.
5.) On my final note: shit thread, stop posting now, thank you.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2013, 01:34:02 pm »
+2
Things I have to say in regards to this thread:

1.) To FCC peeps talking about the naked battle: I would like to think that the fate of that battle was also decided when I destroyed 4 of your forward spawns (1 as a C-Site) and >5 of your weapon racks (it was largely the reason why I didn't get the standard 2.0-3.5 KDR I get against FCC bads). It also helps that I capped your flags with Mr. JC, Ken, and Sandy.
2.) I just can't even make a joke about Keshian calling other people no-livers. The irony is already too strong, anything I add to it will just be pointless overkill.
3.) FCC said something about having 60-70 members... surely that must be true, right?
(click to show/hide)
Hell, that picture doesn't even account for your Berserk/Acre/Weeaboo non-faction vassals.
4.) In our battle against your Acre vassals, we were more than willing to give you guys construction sites to use. You guys just didn't accept the offer and make the best of it. We still announced and put two construction sites in your spawn because we believe in sportsmanship about things like that.
5.) On my final note: shit thread, stop posting now, thank you.

You realize while you are off doing the cav things (breaking forward spawns, boxes etc in one hit) your men are fighting the bulk of the enemy right? You get to race across the map and decide where to strike and how, knocking people down with bumps and hits. Are you a decent cav yep... do I ever say oh no its Daruvian. Nope. If you have to take the time every day in multiple threads to point out how great you are maybe there is a reason for that?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 01:57:17 pm by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2013, 02:18:25 pm »
Daruvian is the only cRPG player with an ego and I hate 'em.

hey dont be mean like that.  Hes just having some erectile issues lately and he can't afford a penis-shaped ferrari.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2013, 02:34:25 pm »
+4
hey dont be mean like that.  Hes just having some erectile issues lately and he can't afford a penis-shaped ferrari.

We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Mayzer

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Trueborn Stratian
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Mayzer_of_Chaos, Harbinger_of_Chaos
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2013, 07:30:11 pm »
+4
Everything's coming up Milhouse!
Human, you've changed nothing. Your species has the attention of those infinitely your greater. The Harbinger has come.

If you wish to contact me, search for Mayzer on Steam. I'm the one with the Minecraft avatar.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2013, 08:32:32 pm »
+3
I'll save the "gfgfgfs" for someone with less tact....

But now we can say empirically that we did outplay the FCC in at least one battle. This time Kesh can save the excessive justifications for losing: you chose not to attack at prime time (night time pushed the battle from sometime after 4am to noon), our teamspeak broke and went down and we only barely managed to get most of our players into a substitute, our roster was not as full as yours, you had more NA mercs and more from your own faction than we had from ours, and our army had just been attacked previously; we had no siege equipment except ladders and our armor was not as heavy.

It was a conscious decision to gather the cavalry at that particular moment and have them make an attempt to capture your flags; it turned out to be wonderful timing.

We might not have been winning the score, but we won the battle.

If nothing else, remember Winterly the unbridled.

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2013, 08:38:09 pm »
+2

I'm old a d its pointless to anything but play this game mala

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2013, 09:17:55 pm »
+2
I'll save the "gfgfgfs" for someone with less tact....

But now we can say empirically that we did outplay the FCC in at least one battle. This time Kesh can save the excessive justifications for losing: you chose not to attack at prime time (night time pushed the battle from sometime after 4am to noon), our teamspeak broke and went down and we only barely managed to get most of our players into a substitute, our roster was not as full as yours, you had more NA mercs and more from your own faction than we had from ours, and our army had just been attacked previously; we had no siege equipment except ladders and our armor was not as heavy.

It was a conscious decision to gather the cavalry at that particular moment and have them make an attempt to capture your flags; it turned out to be wonderful timing.

We might not have been winning the score, but we won the battle.

If nothing else, remember Winterly the unbridled.

gf

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2013, 09:21:46 pm »
lol
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo