Author Topic: bringing order to the Chaos  (Read 20680 times)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: bringing order to the Chaos
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2013, 03:20:35 am »
I hope you're better at drinking than smack talking.

Not even smack talking just recapping what I missed for myself and others who don't feel like reading 6 pages of shit. You so defensive simmer down.

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2013, 03:25:29 am »
+8
Kesh lies. There's more than seventy members in the FCC. The truth is, we've distributed the other hundred or so members in other clans as sleeper cells. Consider the voice you're hearing on Teamspeak. That clan mate with the lovable stupid jokes about...stuff. Can you trust him?

Or does he have a yellow heart?

Hail FCC! Immortal FCC! We shall never be destroyed! Cut off one limb and two more shall take its place!

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Renown: 497
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Banana Republic / Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: IngloriouslyBad / Affordable Cavalry
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2013, 06:57:07 am »
+1
The truth is, we've distributed the other hundred or so members in other clans as sleeper cells.

I think we're safe. Weeding out the trolls is the fun part of Bonsai and myself's job of people who apply. You'll find good men with good hearts in Chevalier.

Except Voren. But he's my brother. Can't turn your back on family.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2013, 07:35:25 am »
+1
I think we're safe. Weeding out the trolls is the fun part of Bonsai and myself's job of people who apply. You'll find good men with good hearts in Chevalier.

Except Voren. But he's my brother. Can't turn your back on family.

*cough* voren was in fcc first in previous strategus, swear he is not one of our sleeper cells *cough*

P.S. Arrowaine was in fcc for a period of time a while back - ever wondered why we pretend so hard to be fighting with him?  Just wait till suddenly the entire desert and steppes turn red with ATS color, watch out chevalieres - you never know who is really a secet ATS spy from the new Northern Empire led by Best NA archer Cyranule_ATS (Ecko_ATS new account)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 07:38:28 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2013, 07:42:00 am »
Is that why arrowaine is so gung-ho vs FCC

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2013, 12:32:55 pm »
+3
Oh, I'm sure they'll come when they're through with us.

In spite of bragging about how many people they're at war with, they only really ever tend to be fighting one group at a time.

It's not our fault that our enemies allow us to fight one group at a time. Having multiple enemies should be a logistical nightmare. Instead, it's playing out like end of round duels.

Offline ShiftKnife

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrell
  • Game nicks: SKoT_ShiftKnife
« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2013, 06:16:58 pm »
+4
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ecko is back.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 06:19:59 pm by ShiftKnife »

dead clan leader

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2013, 06:22:04 pm »
It's not our fault that our enemies allow us to fight one group at a time. Having multiple enemies should be a logistical nightmare. Instead, it's playing out like end of round duels.

^

If hopsitallers hadn't run and joined occitan when we made 1 month peace and frisians had attacked while we were attacking chaos this whole war would have been different story - as daruvian said earlier "Is everyone else frisians fighting FCC incompetent or something?"   The answer is yes instead of doing two random assaults on ayyike week before we ever attacked chaos and then never attacking us while we fought chaos you might have actually made this war less of end of round duels and more desperate as we have to attack on multiple fronts with our active members while trying to take highly defensible fiefs.

Also, technically we are fighting on multiple fronts, 1/3rd of our guys fighting FIDLGB while the other 2/3rds fighting chaos - with no one needed to fight Frisians who only just sit back and talk shit about the way chaos and fidlgb fight.

P.S.  Our glorious leader Ecko_ATS is back - Northern Empire and you are fucked now.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2013, 06:34:57 pm »
+3

Ecko is back.

Please invite that man into the FCC to help run the faction.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2013, 07:26:51 pm »
Please invite that man into the FCC to help run the faction.

Yeah, the 3rdRL Group have some good fighters and decent enough team work. Not to mention a nice looking banner. Did you know that they're from Native? Wouldn't mind at all having a few as mercenary support.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2013, 07:41:41 pm »
+1
Yeah, the 3rdRL Group have some good fighters and decent enough team work. Not to mention a nice looking banner. Did you know that they're from Native? Wouldn't mind at all having a few as mercenary support.

I meant Ecko, can't have a northern empire without him.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2013, 07:50:43 pm »
+3

Ecko is back.

And he has EU ping too...
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2013, 08:04:11 pm »
+2
He probably lurks on the forums and saw that his name was mentioned in the graveyard thread and decided to make an appearance
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2013, 10:01:39 pm »
+2
^

If hopsitallers hadn't run and joined occitan when we made 1 month peace and frisians had attacked while we were attacking chaos this whole war would have been different story - as daruvian said earlier "Is everyone else frisians fighting FCC incompetent or something?"   The answer is yes instead of doing two random assaults on ayyike week before we ever attacked chaos and then never attacking us while we fought chaos you might have actually made this war less of end of round duels and more desperate as we have to attack on multiple fronts with our active members while trying to take highly defensible fiefs.

Also, technically we are fighting on multiple fronts, 1/3rd of our guys fighting FIDLGB while the other 2/3rds fighting chaos - with no one needed to fight Frisians who only just sit back and talk shit about the way chaos and fidlgb fight.

P.S.  Our glorious leader Ecko_ATS is back - Northern Empire and you are fucked now.

We attacked ayyike (which turned out to be absolute shit to attack, the map screenshots made it look easy, that was a mistake) because we said we would. I felt that we left Raven high and dry to a degree so I reckoned it would be proper to come at you even if it was foolhardy. Of course it wasn't proper strategy, but we didn't give any fucks. Essentially, we reckoned it was very improbable that we would make a meaningful dent in your ranks, so we went balls-deep so we could show how we were brave internet knights.

Unfortunately, we're quite low on members with strat ticks. I imagine we've got like 10 folks that are actively recruiting on our end. As it turns out, fighting FCC is a sure-fire way to get your members absolutely fed up with strat. Arowaine told me that and I didn't believe him. I was wrong as fuck. We'd go help CHAOS/FIDLGB out plenty if we were able. However, with very low troop production such a thing is impossible.

Furthermore, you're being a jackass for assuming that Daruvian speaks for anyone but himself. Like, for real. It is a well-known fact that the man enjoys talking shit. It is probably the only way the poor fucker can even have any sort of fun with this game.

The biggest mistake I made is expecting LCO to come rushing in valiantly to kick you FCC folks in the cock with us. That didn't happen so our paltry resources were wasted against you guys. The second biggest mistake (they're pretty close in magnitude) is not forseeing the absorption of AoW and HG. Not sure if Remnant was already absorbed by the time we attacked as fimbulvetr, I can't quite remember. I mean shit dude, you sure as hell can't play the "we're at war with the whole map, we're the underdogs" anymore. You're at war with 3 factions which total roughly 25 active players.

However, I do have a small nice thing to say. I do appreciate sending Acre at us instead of using your massively superior force projection to wipe us in a week. They're actually rather close to our size, although I wish they had some fiefs so we could figure out some front-line engagements with them.

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2013, 10:14:53 pm »
+3
Sandy you are 100% correct. Especially your spoiler. I have felt this way for a long time but didn't give a shit to put it so eloquently and still don't. Thanks for doing it for me. The rest of NA needs to get their heads out of their asses and realize FCC is and will win strat unless something is done. Way to go nerds you're being out nerded by nerds scared to be wiped from the map banding together. Orange block scum. Fight them or bend the knee as so many cowards have done already.