Author Topic: Hounds of Chulainn declare war on MB  (Read 18682 times)

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
Re: Hounds of Chulainn declare war on MB
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2013, 01:23:42 am »
+1
We took your castle without losing half our army.

Was that the one where it was 3k  tickets of naked cudgels from remnant? Couse that was the best NA strat fight so far.

Sorry for late response, just got unmuted
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2013, 01:17:12 am »
+1
The irony in this entire situation... seeing Bonesaw insult Bruttus' grammar and spelling is quite funny.  After maturing up and looking back at this, you must realize that this is not his only language that he speaks, in fact I'd like to know how many languages most of your HoC members speak...  When it comes social skills, I'm pretty sure Bruttus could get much farther than you Bonesaw in many different countries.  So, instead of completely fucking the idea of diplomacy in the ass and spitting putrid false claims in Bruttus' face about how he's a multi-accounter, and spells in what he defines as a secondary language, why don't you play the game like a game is supposed to be played and keep your shitty ego in line.  C-rpg NA! I bring to you! The HoC leader and his royal kiss asses.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2013, 01:56:19 am »
+4
The irony in this entire situation... seeing Bonesaw insult Bruttus' grammar and spelling is quite funny.  After maturing up and looking back at this, you must realize that this is not his only language that he speaks, in fact I'd like to know how many languages most of your HoC members speak...  When it comes social skills, I'm pretty sure Bruttus could get much farther than you Bonesaw in many different countries.  So, instead of completely fucking the idea of diplomacy in the ass and spitting putrid false claims in Bruttus' face about how he's a multi-accounter, and spells in what he defines as a secondary language, why don't you play the game like a game is supposed to be played and keep your shitty ego in line.  C-rpg NA! I bring to you! The HoC leader and his royal kiss asses.

Just as a correction, I don't believe Bonesaw ever accused Bruttus of multiaccounting.

Offline Carac

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Raven_Carac
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2013, 03:34:04 am »
DOES THIS MAKE ME COOL?
best shitstain NA

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2013, 04:47:58 am »
No, that hasn't been cool for months.

Offline raccoonlord

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 25
  • HoC_Raccoon
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: HoC_Funesti_Equites, HoC_HeavyHitter_Monty, AND MANY MORE!!!
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2013, 05:04:37 am »

I....can't believe you are still so butt hurt over BoneSaw after all these months...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2013, 09:42:08 am »
The HoC leader and his royal kiss asses.
I....can't believe you are still so butt hurt over BoneSaw after all these months...

Offline iDazedi

• Baron
  • Renown: 93
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: HoC_Patriot_Dazed
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2013, 06:32:14 am »
+8
Sorry, most of us don't speak eurobabble, not like any language other than AMERICANmatters.

Offline Lord_Kitazawa_of_Voodoo

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Forsvar_KUTT, Forsvar_RAW_and_UnKUTT, Elbatiforp, Special_Agent_Fliegelbaum
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2013, 07:16:38 am »
+3
Sorry, most of us don't speak eurobabble, not like any language other than AMERICANmatters.

Dazed, you are a true patriot.

Offline Lord_Bernie_of_Voodoo

• Earl
  • Renown: 372
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove Great Lances 2015
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Bernie
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2013, 07:25:34 am »
HoC occupied territory, especially our stronghold of ALMERICA has overwhelming amounts of patriotism for both the Kingdom of Chulainn and America herself. We will not fall!

Offline Lord_Bernie_of_Voodoo

• Earl
  • Renown: 372
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove Great Lances 2015
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Bernie
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2013, 07:43:18 am »
+3

I've been noticing that i've been getting a lot of infamy as of late (for how little I post) so I checked my last 6 forum posts - a course of about 2 or 3 weeks - to see what was getting downvoted, and guess who downvoted literally every one them? (none have which were related to you or diplomacy) Yes, you! I don't remember saying anything negative to you after you left HoC - so - I don't see how you can seriously say that our members are obsessive. I guess your entire existence in the cRPG community is to talk negatively about a clan who hasn't interacted with you in months, regarding I haven't seen you in game for months - correct me if i'm wrong and you have played. But anyways, best to you and your future endeavors, pal.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2013, 08:16:01 am »
+1
This thread sucks. It would be awesome if you guys attacked each other. But you aren't. You're just talking. And while I find the talking to be decent enough, I find the lack of fighting to be in poor taste. HoC you already declared peace with all the major players besides MB. Why wait? There's hardly any strat going on. You could be the heroes of the hour if only you would take 1000 troops out of your 100000 that you have and send it on towards MB. They probably won't even have an army equipped or whatever you are making fun of them for/ declaring war on them for. And MB really sending require to do the shit talking? How fucking pathetic is that. At least send someone respectable like..... Actually nvm good work require I got your back though if you need it:

HoC or should i say LoL. You guys.... seriously whats up with your skill level? Also you suck at this game. And you're bad at Crpg. Also you guys aren't very good at crpg. Additionally you guys are lacking in skill. Ultimately you need to get better at this game. Furthermore, you guys aren't good at this game you are bad. In conclusion, you aren't good at this game.

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2013, 08:48:01 am »
+4
Really amazing war HoC, top-notch fast paced battles. We will tell tales of this epic conquest to our children and great grandchildren. Parades will be thrown commemorating the noble sacrifice of HoC. Statues will be erected depicting the numerous valorous acts that will become legend. World peace is finally achieved after world leaders meet and agree that HoC is awesome. Thousands of years from now, when humans are extinct, an alien race will find a hard drive amid the rubble on the ground belonging to an HoC member. An entire religion will spawn, spanning entire galaxies, eventually uniting every living thing in the universe. As a black hole swallows everything and the universe dies, the last remaining sentient beings will converge as one and become an omnipotent entity known simply as "The Chulainnian". The Chulainnian will have the power to trigger a big bang, thus creating a universe once more. This war will be ingrained in everything as life starts anew. So thank you Hounds of Chulainnian, for not only this exciting xp-filled conflict, but for eventually being responsible for all things.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2013, 03:53:14 pm »
thread like this make me glad to be unclanned again hahahaha.........was really hoping all this drama was merely calm b4 the storm pre war talk....and yet...theres no war

soo...speaking on behalf of ze united unclaned folk of crpg...HoC....MB...TKOV....shame on you

GET TO FUCKING WAR GODDAMN IT WE WANT XP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2013, 04:00:01 pm »
thread like this make me glad to be unclanned again hahahaha.........was really hoping all this drama was merely calm b4 the storm pre war talk....and yet...theres no war

soo...speaking on behalf of ze united unclaned folk of crpg...HoC....MB...TKOV....shame on you

GET TO FUCKING WAR GODDAMN IT WE WANT XP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't ask what the XP can do for you... ask what you can do for the XP!

(click to show/hide)
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?